Forum opening!

Community News & Announcements
User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Forum opening!

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:04 am

No it just never occurs to me..and i was like just google it.
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Forum opening!

Postby Suracis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 am

nohyde12 wrote:No it just never occurs to me..and i was like just google it.


So, I'm right? Could have just said, "Yes, Suracis-senpai, I'm a little bit on the shy side." And you could add a blush and a squeak for extra points.

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Forum opening!

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:11 am

Suracis wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:No it just never occurs to me..and i was like just google it.


So, I'm right? Could have just said, "Yes, Suracis-senpai, I'm a little bit on the shy side." And you could add a blush and a squeak for extra points.

► Show Spoiler

"Yes, Suracis-senpai, I'm a little bit on the shy side." *squek,squek*
► Show Spoiler
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Forum opening!

Postby Suracis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:19 am

nohyde12 wrote:"Yes, Suracis-senpai, I'm a little bit on the shy side." *squek,squek*
► Show Spoiler


There you go. That's better.

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Forum opening!

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:45 am

Suracis wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:"Yes, Suracis-senpai, I'm a little bit on the shy side." *squek,squek*
► Show Spoiler


There you go. That's better.

► Show Spoiler


*cute pose*

► Show Spoiler
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Forum opening!

Postby Suracis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:54 pm

nohyde12 wrote:*cute pose*

► Show Spoiler


Yeah, that's far from cute...
Image

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Forum opening!

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Hahaha O.<
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest