Yo

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Yo

Postby KianWindmill » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:22 am

Taichou wrote:Hmmm. I wish I had more money xD I'm saving for a new laptop and art supplies tho.
Saving is always good if you want to have a laptop. I learned it the traditional way with godol pencil and meanwhile i do mixed media. If you have questions feel free to ask ; )
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

Taichou
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Taichou » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Actually I bought the one I wanted on sale the other day. I was really lucky. XD Next thing on my list are copics. ^^

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am

Taichou wrote:Actually I bought the one I wanted on sale the other day. I was really lucky. XD Next thing on my list are copics. ^^
Hey there, cool to read you found some artists stuff yet. Im working with copics too. My recommondation is a mix of a very few basic colours and some extras like copic brushes. (Depends at least what you're trying to illustrate ; ) and not to forget there is paper for markers ( comes quite handy if you want to be sure your markers dont get drained out from normal paper, ya know xD) cheers ; )
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Convert Audio To WAV

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Take your sound new heights with the excessive-velocity, high-decision, low-latency, and extremely-moveable UAC-2 USB 3.zero Superspeed Audio converter. Output choices: By this program, you possibly can convert files to MP3, M4A, FLAC, ALAC, AMR, WAV, WMA, and several extra. You too can select the output high quality, with options together with Authentic, LAME Insane, LAME Extreme, LAME Standard, High Quality, and Old Normal, amongst others.
Free Audio Converter lets you convert information to totally different output formats on your Home windows computer, so you can play them by means of various different packages and devices. Irrespective of why you need http://www.audio-transcoder.com to make the conversion, this software offers you the tools you must end off the method quickly.
Free Audio Converter goes with both single and batch mode assist. The most important drawback with Zamzar is their 50 MB restrict for source files. While many audio information are smaller than this, some low compression codecs can exceed this small restrict. I normally obtain from YouTube in 720p as it goes with the perfect sound (up to 192k) after which I exploit this app to transform it to aac (for my iPhone).
Not only can Hamster convert a number of audio information in bulk, but it could actually merge the recordsdata into one, very like Freemake Audio Converter. Vital: Every audio converter program under is freeware. I haven't listed any shareware or trialware audio converters. Please let me know if certainly one of them has began charging and I'll remove it.
transfer all output MP3 recordsdata to the cloud. It's the best MP3 converter on the web. An audio file converter is one sort of file converter that (surprise!) is used to convert one kind of audio file (like an MP3 , WAV , WMA , and so on.) into another type of audio file.
Rip audio from CDs in perfect digital quality. Convert and encode audio information. Edit metadata of audio recordsdata. Burn audio CDs. Burn MP3 and data discs. When you have a uncommon audio file you want to convert to one thing more frequent (or vice versa), you need to attempt the TREMENDOUS audio converter.
Convert music recordsdata to the universal MP3 format in your PC, Mac, cell phone, tablet, or any MP3 participant. Get MP3 sound of top quality, up to 320 KBps. The output MP3 songs might be appropriate with any system: iPhone, iPad, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, HTC Desire, SanDisk Sansa, Walkman, Huawei, Xiaomi, and many others.
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC. Extract audio from video. Free Audio Converter is precisely what is says it's, and it's a dependable and comparatively flexible software for conversion of audio. After loading a number of audio files to , you simply need to decide on an output quality and one of many output codecs from below.
Convert audio between MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, FLAC, M4R, AIFF, M4B, OGG, AAC, AMR, and many others. Apply results, customise output parameters, use batch mode. You possibly can mess around with the settings too as a result of every format has a profile package and a preset editor, supplying you with more control over your conversions.