Hello

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
fold39crane
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Hello

Postby fold39crane » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi, some calls me Jay, other calls me Turtleface (okay, so maybe 'other' means only me). Evidently, I like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I've been circling yaoi/Bl for quite a long while, I'm not into anime/manga anymore. But games and comic books, I do~

The only other thing I am borderline obsessive about like is Teen Wolf. I don't like the show as much anymore, but I like the fandom (and fanfic... all the fanfic).

I have multiple jobs (three pay and one non-pay), so can't say I'll be active on here. Only remembered this forum thanks to accidentally coming across an old email today I'm doomed. But some of my money most, definitely, most goes into cosplay(-ish) and my non-pay work actually involves cosplay, so it's not something I'm too down about.

What else... I draw, I write, I read, I bake, I sew.... don't wonder how I have time for these things, magic happens.

Thanks for having me!

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hello

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forum! Hope to you see become a more active member of the community whenever you're not working - although, that may be difficult. Either way, have fun!

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:10 am

Welcome to the forum ! I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm sure you're not the only busy person around XD

Just sit back, relax, and help yourself to some cookies. And no, Suracis you can't have any.

► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Cowabunga! ; ) nice to see another turtles fan around here xD hope you have fun at the forum, Have a nice day ; )
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:54 am

Welcome (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler