Erm...hi!

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
User avatar
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA
Birthday
Contact:

Erm...hi!

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:16 am

Hi guys! I saw someone say in the other post that we should start new topics for introduction and I agree, so um... hello there fellow yaoi fans!
I'm a pretty typical 20-something who enjoys escaping into the beautiful world of BL... I can usually be found playing video games, watching anime, and reading manga (My current obsession would be anything by mangaka Ogeretsu Tanaka-sensei... omg the art is phenomenal :oops: ).
I am soooooo excited for Seiyuu Danshi!! The world needs more English-language VNs, 'cuz I'm lame and flunked out of Japanese in college. (True story, sadly.)
Ummmmm... nice to meet everyone! :)

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:18 am

Nice to meet you as well!

Just curious what kinds of games are you into? :shock:
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA
Birthday
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:27 am

If it has pretty boys in it, I'll play it!! XD
But I mostly like RPGs like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Fallout. For VNs, Dramatical Murder and re:Connect were my first loves and probably will always be favorites. ^.^

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:34 am

SpecialAay wrote:If it has pretty boys in it, I'll play it!! XD
But I mostly like RPGs like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Fallout. For VNs, Dramatical Murder and re:Connect were my first loves and probably will always be favorites. ^.^
DM:re for life! XD

But as far as others go, I'm a fan of rts games :)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA
Birthday
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:42 am

keyxmakerx wrote:DM:re for life! XD

But as far as others go, I'm a fan of rts games :)
Ooooh, we talking more Age of Empires or XCOM? I just binge played XCOM 2 like a maniac.

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:43 am

SpecialAay wrote:
keyxmakerx wrote:DM:re for life! XD

But as far as others go, I'm a fan of rts games :)
Ooooh, we talking more Age of Empires or XCOM? I just binge played XCOM 2 like a maniac.
Xcom is turned based. More of a sins of solar, and sup com fa (favorite game) x3
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA
Birthday
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:47 am

keyxmakerx wrote:Xcom is turned based. More of a sins of solar, and sup com fa (favorite game) x3
True that. Totally knew that. :?
I haven't heard of those other games. Then again, I live under a rock, so that's not too surprising :lol:

User avatar
booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 am

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby booknerd_maro » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:50 am

Heyo, welcome to the forum fellow fan.
I enjoy a good RPG from time to time but resource management/simulation games are my passion. Stardew Valley is my current obsession, though Fantasy Life is my go-to 'i want to play something' game.
Final Fantasy 7(?) was the first RPG I got really excited about, and in more recent years the Dragon Age series, and the Witcher have been favourites. >.> (it isn't only because I'm a huge collector in games.... and I totally didn't spend hours on end running around collecting herbs, where'd you hear that? That's slanderous talk........) <.<

User avatar
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA
Birthday
Contact:

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:51 am

booknerd_maro wrote:Heyo, welcome to the forum fellow fan.
I enjoy a good RPG from time to time but resource management/simulation games are my passion. Stardew Valley is my current obsession, though Fantasy Life is my go-to 'i want to play something' game.
I have sunk so many hours into Stardew Valley as of late.... I grew up playing Harvest Moon so it was right up my ally. ^^

User avatar
booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 am

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby booknerd_maro » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:59 am

SpecialAay wrote: I have sunk so many hours into Stardew Valley as of late.... I grew up playing Harvest Moon so it was right up my ally. ^^
The second I saw Elliot I knew he was going to be my husband (note: didn't even know there was dating system at the time). But yeah, Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing are just really nice relaxing games and of course the collecting aspect is great. I will hoard ALL THE THINGS!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest