Erm...hi!

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Erm...hi!

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:02 am

booknerd_maro wrote:The second I saw Elliot I knew he was going to be my husband (note: didn't even know there was dating system at the time). But yeah, Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing are just really nice relaxing games and of course the collecting aspect is great. I will hoard ALL THE THINGS!
LMAO! I was on Sebastian like white on rice. <3 Though Elliot and Sam were pretty close to the top too.

Noriiyama
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Noriiyama » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:28 pm

booknerd_maro wrote:
SpecialAay wrote: I have sunk so many hours into Stardew Valley as of late.... I grew up playing Harvest Moon so it was right up my ally. ^^
The second I saw Elliot I knew he was going to be my husband (note: didn't even know there was dating system at the time). But yeah, Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing are just really nice relaxing games and of course the collecting aspect is great. I will hoard ALL THE THINGS!
I've played too much Stardew Valley too! I already married Sebastian and making another just to marry Sam. :lol:

yumiifmb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby yumiifmb » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Ohh another Ogeretsu Tanaka fan ! Welcome welcome ! :)

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 pm

yumiifmb wrote:Ohh another Ogeretsu Tanaka fan ! Welcome welcome ! :)
Yaaay I'm not alone! I'm waiting with bated breath for the next parts of Neon Sign Amber to be translated... sensei just broke my heart with that one.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Since you welcomed me... welcome to the forum! Quite humorous that we're welcoming each other even though we're all new here but it's a good vibe.

And are we talking about Stardew Valley in here? I actually have a video here where I got 10 hears with Sam! He was so cute!!!! Please ignore the potato quality and the fact I'm a cross-between a sailor and a waiter. And at one point... you can even see my reflection. Kind of embarrassing but it's the only way I could take a video at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbtTnP8Nhuc

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Suracis wrote:Since you welcomed me... welcome to the forum! Quite humorous that we're welcoming each other even though we're all new here but it's a good vibe.

And are we talking about Stardew Valley in here? I actually have a video here where I got 10 hears with Sam! He was so cute!!!! Please ignore the potato quality and the fact I'm a cross-between a sailor and a waiter. And at one point... you can even see my reflection. Kind of embarrassing but it's the only way I could take a video at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbtTnP8Nhuc
Bwahaha!! That face Sam makes!! But that was totes adorbs. <3
You can see your reflection briefly, but you've got a camera in front of your face, so no harm done.
Thanks for the welcome back! So glad we have so many Stardew Valley fans!! :D

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Hi SpecialAay, nice to meet you! :D
SpecialAay wrote:
Yaaay I'm not alone! I'm waiting with bated breath for the next parts of Neon Sign Amber to be translated... sensei just broke my heart with that one.
I love Ogeretsu Tanaka too. Neon Sign Amber is so touching... the unstereotype is what I like. When Im reading senseis storys its like watching a movie. So intense. 8-)
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:03 am

KianWindmill wrote:Hi SpecialAay, nice to meet you! :D

I love Ogeretsu Tanaka too. Neon Sign Amber is so touching... the unstereotype is what I like. When Im reading senseis storys its like watching a movie. So intense. 8-)
I knoooow... I think I could just melt everywhere. And the H-Scenes are always suuuuuper steamy.

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:09 am

SpecialAay wrote: I knoooow... I think I could just melt everywhere. And the H-Scenes are always suuuuuper steamy.
so true!!!!! so lifelike and exactly and the expression....!!! I adore this artist <3
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 am

SpecialAay wrote:
me too i love Sensei work...the art..the storyline...the UKE ... :P :P :P
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler