Hi Everybody!

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Hi Everybody!

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 am

Thought it would be cool to introduce myself to this new and awesome forum. The name's Suracis and don't you forget it! I've been a fudanshi for 10+ years and fell in love with the genre after watching gravitation back in the day. That's what got me hooked. Since then, I've been an avid follower of any anime and manga that came out. Right now, I'm waiting for the Super Lovers anime to come out! Definitely can't wait for that!

Also, for those of you who are going to be at yaoicon this year in September, I might see you there! But I might be pre-occupied with work since I'm a volunteer but don't be shy to say hi!

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hi Everybody!

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:31 am

Welcome, welcome *free hugs* :D :D
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:36 am

Aaa Yaoicon, I would love to go there but it is too far away :(

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:39 am

meyaoi wrote:Aaa Yaoicon, I would love to go there but it is too far away :(
You should save up and go next year! Maybe you can even present this game and get more exposure.
nohyde12 wrote:Welcome, welcome *free hugs* :D :D
Thank you!

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:29 am

Going to an overseas con & promoting our creations there are on the wish-list! :D

AkatCuties
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby AkatCuties » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:00 am

Since you've been watching anime about twice as long as I have, I'm sure you have some personal faves to recommend ;D Being on spring break makes for a very bored fujoshi ahaha

And can I say, very jealous that you can go to Yaoicon sobs I'd need a plane ticket before anything else T_T
Saby xx (you can call me that or Akat, up to you!)
Sports anime gets my blood flowing
BL novels / manga make me swoon
Proud Carat (and lowkey various other fandoms)
Please say hi because I'm too shy ><

Lolli
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lolli » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:28 am

Hello to a fellow BL fan who started with Gravitation. And glad to know I'm not the only one who's old enough to still know that. ;P

I'm also more into BL anime and manga. With games I just started a few years ago but except of DMMd nothing else has piqued my interest so far.
That's why I'm so looking forward to this project.

AkatCuties
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby AkatCuties » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:44 am

Lolli wrote:Hello to a fellow BL fan who started with Gravitation. And glad to know I'm not the only one who's old enough to still know that. ;P

I'm also more into BL anime and manga. With games I just started a few years ago but except of DMMd nothing else has piqued my interest so far.
With Gravitation, would you guys recommend watching the anime or reading the manga first? (Yes, technically they follow the same story but still xD) I've always seen mixed reviews so I've been a little hesitant to start it at all, I'm the type who won't watch something if I know I'll drop it halfway through haha

And I totally agree with the DMMd thing, I tried some others but they didn't really get me going as much >< Excited to see how SD will turn out~
Saby xx (you can call me that or Akat, up to you!)
Sports anime gets my blood flowing
BL novels / manga make me swoon
Proud Carat (and lowkey various other fandoms)
Please say hi because I'm too shy ><

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Lolli wrote:Hello to a fellow BL fan who started with Gravitation. And glad to know I'm not the only one who's old enough to still know that. ;P

Same here. I don't often do games since I find them to be too corny or humorous to play. Like some parts wouldn't even make sense cause they wouldn't happen in RL. Then again, it's a game so it could have been made with the intention of playing out a fantasy. Still, that kind of game isn't for me. This, on the other hand, seems more realistic so I really hope it meets my expectations!
AkatCuties wrote:Since you've been watching anime about twice as long as I have, I'm sure you have some personal faves to recommend ;D Being on spring break makes for a very bored fujoshi ahaha

And can I say, very jealous that you can go to Yaoicon sobs I'd need a plane ticket before anything else T_T
Gravitation's anime had some pretty good music but there were a couple of scenes that made me say, "Wait, what's happening right now?" With that being said, I'd probably check out the manga for the story. As for recommendations, what kind of anime have you seen before that you liked?

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Welcome suracis! ;D
Im waiting for super lovers too!! When i read the story i thought, wow thats a content which could be hard to put up a series then it was announced xDD * so whaaaat *unpatient
Suracis wrote:
Gravitation's anime had some pretty good music but there were a couple of scenes that made me say, "Wait, what's happening right now?" With that being said, I'd probably check out the manga for the story. As for recommendations, what kind of anime have you seen before that you liked?
I felt the same with Gravitation. Some scenes were totally random xD.
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD