Hello!

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hello!

Postby keyxmakerx » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:21 am

Yea I think me and one other person who I don't know if they want their age given but we all know and love. Are probably the youngest people here :) but I assure you, older does not hurt anything one bit... ;)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:19 am

keyxmakerx wrote:Yea I think me and one other person who I don't know if they want their age given but we all know and love. Are probably the youngest people here :) but I assure you, older does not hurt anything one bit... ;)
i agree with you 100000%
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

SynDestruction
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SynDestruction » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

My goodness! I'm glad to be in good company! I suppose I should also come around more seeing as this will only be my 2nd post. I'm such a slacker!
I'm not the one you will be walking thru.

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby booknerd_maro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:21 pm

24 here. I'm strangely happy I'm neither the youngest or the eldest here, haha. I'm not sure of the younger backers but the older ones seem to be fairly active on here, which is a nice change. On some forums I've been in, I've been the eldest (or close to eldest) and felt weird interacting with majority teenagers.
I wonder how the range of ages is distributed? *is totally not a nerd*

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 am

Sometimes we can feel the gap of generation with the younger ones..i'm more comfortable with the older ones since most of them can i understand what i'm thinking..this forum makes me happy ..>.<
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

On-line Audio Converter (MP3, WAV, Ogg, WMA, M4A, AAC) Media.io

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Is essentially the most convenient online utility for changing YouTube flash video to MP3 audio. With fre:ac you easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA recordsdata for use together with your hardware player or convert files that don't play with different audio software program. You possibly can even convert entire music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
Convert music recordsdata to the common MP3 format in your PC, Mac, mobile phone, pill, or any MP3 player. Get MP3 sound of high quality, up to 320 KBps. The output MP3 songs can http://www.audio-transcoder.com be compatible with any system: iPhone, iPad, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, HTC Want, SanDisk Sansa, Walkman, Huawei, Xiaomi, and so on.
You'll be able to upload remote audio information through their direct URL in addition to files stored in your Google Drive account. Another option price noting is one that permits you to set as much as three preset conversion codecs as a way to right-click on an audio file and choose one of those formats for a quick conversion. It's an enormous time saver.
AVS Audio Converter interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Russian. Quite probably the best free audio converter available, Freemake Audio Converter is certainly the simplest to make use of. Highly advisable”.
In case you're in search of a easy program that works with out the superior options and confusing interfaces that a few of these audio converter instruments have, you may undoubtedly like MediaHuman Audio Converter. Can not drag and drop file folders containing music files into the converter, as in earlier variations.
You may additionally wish to check out Freemake Video Converter , another program from the same builders as Freemake Audio Converter that helps audio codecs too. It even allows you to convert native and on-line movies into other codecs. Nonetheless, while Freemake Audio Converter does help MP3s, their video software does not (except you pay for it).
We are constantly improving our service. Right now we assist over 20 enter codecs to transform to WAV. For instance: MP3 to WAV, WMA to WAV, OGG to WAV, FLV to WAV, WMV to WAV and more. You probably have a file that we will not convert to WAV please contact us so we can add one other WAV converter.
Free Audio Converter goes with each single and batch mode support. The biggest disadvantage with Zamzar is their 50 MB restrict for source files. Whereas many audio information are smaller than this, some low compression formats can exceed this small restrict. I often download from YouTube in 720p because it goes with one of the best sound (as much as 192k) after which I take advantage of this app to transform it to aac (for my iPhone).
You can upload distant audio recordsdata through their direct URL as well as recordsdata saved in your Google Drive account. An alternative choice value noting is one that allows you to set up to three preset conversion codecs as a way to proper-click on on an audio file and choose a type of codecs for a quick conversion. It's a huge time saver.

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Convert Audio And Video To MP3

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm

An audio conversion app (also called an audio converter) transcodes one audio file format into another; for instance, from FLAC into MP3 It might enable choice of encoding parameters for each of the output file to optimize its quality and measurement. This is a list with the audio conversion tools we offer. We assist the conversion from over 50 source codecs. You can see the main points on the converter page. Simply select your target converter and begin importing your recordsdata. All audio converter also can rip the audio from a video file.
I'm dismayed to see CNET persevering with to endorse and disseminate software which they have been informed by reviewers repeatedly is corrupt and corrupting. Clearly our warnings are neither learn nor checked nor believed. So, since we're not taken significantly, lads: this is the drill. (1) Run a full system scan on a new laptop. Load no matter anti-virus software http://www.audio-transcoder.com program you want (I take advantage of AVG and Avast) however make sure to embrace too Malware Bytes and - say - Spyhunter. (2) Download something from DVD Videosoft. The full Free Studio caboodle for those who like. (three) Run a full scan once more.
This audio converter has flexible settings. Audio is processed in sixty four-bit float accuracy for best outcomes. Supports gapless encoding and decoding. Uses gapless sample rate conversion. When you have a bunch of music information that will not switch onto your MP3 participant, Freemake Audio Converter is a straightforward way to clear up that problem as soon as and for all”.
Not solely can Hamster convert multiple audio information in bulk, however it could actually merge the information into one, much like Freemake Audio Converter. Necessary: Every audio converter program under is freeware. I have never listed any shareware or trialware audio converters. Please let me know if one among them has started charging and I am going to remove it.
Acknowledged as finest MP3 converter for five years. Trusted by 63 Million customers. The app is easy to use: upload the unique file, select your desired format and quality, and download the output file to your laptop. SUPER can appear intimidating nevertheless it's only as a result of the program shows a number of superior options by default. The SUPER audio converter is definitely really easy to make use of.
Batch conversions: You possibly can add as many files at a time as you wish to this program, supplied you wish to convert all of them to the identical output format. As soon as all of the information are in place, you just need to hit Convert and let the app handle the rest.
For those who're unable to play or edit a sure audio file the way in which you want because the format isn't supported by the software program you are using, one of these free audio converter software applications or on-line instruments may also help.
Free Audio Converter supports aac, aiff, ape, flac, m4a, m4b, mka, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, and many others. That is one of the best MP3 converter, it creates best MP3 high quality with the help of other MP3 LAME Encoder presets. This is additionally a lossless audio converter. It has flexible settings. Free Audio Converter goes with each a single and a batch mode help. It comprises no adware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely protected to put in and run.
Now you possibly can convert audio tracks proper in your browser. It is quick, secure, and free. An excellent MP3 converter for joining audio recordsdata. works pretty quick, with out errors. In case you like to purchase top quality music files, as many websites now offer files in lossless WAV format, you'll in all probability need to convert them to be used on a portable gadget.

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Convert Audio And Video To MP3

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Freemake Audio Converter converts music information between 50+ audio formats. Simply drag in any recordsdata you need to convert, select a format, destination and quality for conversion, and hit Convert. It's fairly quick, and does it's job nicely. More advanced customers might want more configuration options than can be found, but it's going to cowl most people's needs.
Freemake Audio Converter converts almost all audio codecs: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, and many others. Transcode a number http://www.audio-transcoder.com of music files without delay. All trendy codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Professional, WMA Lossless, FLAC.
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC. Extract audio from video. Free Audio Converter is strictly what is says it is, and it's a dependable and relatively versatile instrument for conversion of audio. After loading a number of audio files to , you just want to decide on an output high quality and one of many output formats from under.
This was an amazing device to transform audio files into different codecs. Now, it is worthless. DVDVideoSoft has gotten greedy, so I'll be using a special device to transform information going ahead. Along with changing single audio recordsdata into different codecs in bulk, you can be a part of multiple files into one bigger audio information with Freemake Audio Converter. It's also possible to modify the output quality earlier than changing information.
M4A and MP3 recordsdata to your online iTunes library. Every format is provided with a profile equipment and a preset editor. You may create new presets, delete and edit the outdated ones, and modify the audio converter settings and parameters. The only unhealthy things about Free Audio Converter are that set up automatically opens your browser and masses the developer's homepage, And the buttons within the software's toolbar are largely useless.
You may additionally need to try Freemake Video Converter , another program from the same developers as Freemake Audio Converter that helps audio formats too. It even allows you to convert local and online movies into different formats. Nonetheless, whereas Freemake Audio Converter does support MP3s, their video software program doesn't (unless you pay for it).
DVD VideoSoft (which now additionally calls itself "Digital Wave") has launched a outstanding suite of tools, including this free Audio Converter, which presents each facility and tremendous nuance (all right, "variation of parameter") that you might ever wish for. Make teeny tiny MP3's or nice large whopping conversions to the highest potential high quality - it is all right here. And totally free? It's virtually too good to be true.
Free Audio Converter supports aac, aiff, ape, flac, m4a, m4b, mka, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, and so forth. This is the perfect MP3 converter, it creates finest MP3 quality with the assistance of other MP3 LAME Encoder presets. This is also a lossless audio converter. It has versatile settings. Free Audio Converter goes with each a single and a batch mode support. It accommodates no spyware and adware or adware. It is clearly free and absolutely protected to install and run.
Convert your audio like music to the WAV format with this free on-line WAV converter. Upload your audio file and the conversion will begin immediately. You too can extract the audio monitor of a file to WAV if you upload a video. It is a lossless audio converter.

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

9 Free Audio Converter Software program Packages And Companies

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Free Audio Converter from DVDVideoSoft allows you to convert audio files to different output codecs to be able to play them by means of various units and applications. We presently help greater than 50 supply formats. You may as well extract audio from video. The most common supply codecs are: OGG to MP3, AMR to MP3, WMV to MP3, WMA to MP3, WAV to MP3, FLV to MP3, MOV to MP3, RAM to MP3, PCM, ALAC, EAC-three, FLAC, VMD and more. Simply add your file and check out. If it does not work on your file, please tell us so we are able to add an MP3 converter for you.
I'm dismayed to see CNET persevering with to endorse and disseminate software which they have been told by reviewers again and again is corrupt and corrupting. Clearly our warnings are neither learn nor checked nor believed. So, since we're not taken significantly, lads: here's the drill. (1) Run a full system scan on a brand new computer. Load no matter anti-virus software http://www.audio-transcoder.com you like (I take advantage of AVG and Avast) but remember to embrace too Malware Bytes and - say - Spyhunter. (2) Obtain something from DVD Videosoft. The total Free Studio caboodle when you like. (three) Run a full scan once more.
Free Audio Converter goes with both single and batch mode support. The biggest disadvantage with Zamzar is their 50 MB limit for supply recordsdata. While many audio information are smaller than this, some low compression formats can exceed this small restrict. I often download from YouTube in 720p because it goes with the best sound (as much as 192k) and then I take advantage of this app to transform it to aac (for my iPhone).
Convert your audio like music to the WAV format with this free on-line WAV converter. Upload your audio file and the conversion will begin instantly. You may as well extract the audio monitor of a file to WAV in case you upload a video. This is a lossless audio converter.
transfer all output MP3 recordsdata to the cloud. It is the finest MP3 converter on the web. An audio file converter is one kind of file converter that (shock!) is used to convert one kind of audio file (like an MP3 , WAV , WMA , etc.) into one other type of audio file.
Batch conversions: You'll be able to add as many information at a time as you wish to this program, supplied you wish to convert them all to the identical output format. As soon as all the files are in place, you just need to hit Convert and let the app maintain the remainder.
Freemake Audio Converter converts nearly all audio codecs: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, and many others. Transcode several music recordsdata at once. All modern codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, FLAC.
Free Audio Converter permits you to convert files to different output codecs in your Windows pc, so you may play them by various different applications and gadgets. No matter why it's good to make the conversion, this software program gives you the instruments it is advisable finish off the method rapidly.
Now you can convert audio tracks right in your browser. It's fast, safe, and free. An excellent MP3 converter for becoming a member of audio files. works pretty fast, without errors. When you like to purchase prime quality music information, as many sites now supply files in lossless WAV format, you will most likely have to convert them to be used on a conveyable machine.