Hello!

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hello!

Postby keyxmakerx » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:21 am

Yea I think me and one other person who I don't know if they want their age given but we all know and love. Are probably the youngest people here :) but I assure you, older does not hurt anything one bit... ;)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:19 am

keyxmakerx wrote:Yea I think me and one other person who I don't know if they want their age given but we all know and love. Are probably the youngest people here :) but I assure you, older does not hurt anything one bit... ;)
i agree with you 100000%
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

SynDestruction
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SynDestruction » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

My goodness! I'm glad to be in good company! I suppose I should also come around more seeing as this will only be my 2nd post. I'm such a slacker!
I'm not the one you will be walking thru.

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby booknerd_maro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:21 pm

24 here. I'm strangely happy I'm neither the youngest or the eldest here, haha. I'm not sure of the younger backers but the older ones seem to be fairly active on here, which is a nice change. On some forums I've been in, I've been the eldest (or close to eldest) and felt weird interacting with majority teenagers.
I wonder how the range of ages is distributed? *is totally not a nerd*

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 am

Sometimes we can feel the gap of generation with the younger ones..i'm more comfortable with the older ones since most of them can i understand what i'm thinking..this forum makes me happy ..>.<
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

RusselPiefe
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Cool online dating usernames

Postby RusselPiefe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:02 pm

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

older man dating a younger woman is called what do you call. An older man who dates younger women called one of three things. Perv Rich Lucky Are you making an older man lucky. Ha ha ha this is funny, dang this girl must of really need to shave. first date. but all the work you put into it,
Israel women. Israel Girls. Israel Ladies. I m pretty sure Jewish girls are a species all their own. Some of the stuff that we do would not be considered normal inthe real world,aka
Johannesburg Dating. South African singles near you, FREE personal. Welkom to the premier South African site for meeting men and women for romance. Come connect with singles from around the country for free , Dating.
Volosozhar and Trankov. A perfect match. Golden Skate. Thread. Tatiana Volosozharamp. Maxim Trankov. Join Date. Jan Posts. Not allowed. Official websitehttp volosozhar
Jung Yong Hwa Clears Up Dating Rumors with Park Shin Hye and. A video of Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon from their vacation overseas showed the two actors. Park Shin hye s past dating rumors with Lee Min ho, Jung Yong hwa then Lee Jong Suk now Choi Tae Joon whose next.

RusselPiefe
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Dating a married sugar daddy

Postby RusselPiefe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:04 pm

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Things I Would Tell My. Year Old Self About Dating. Life After. Things I Would Tell My. Year Old Self About Dating. comments. If I could. P Smith. Happily Engagedon October ,atpm. As a guy, not an
Staten Island Singlesamp. Personals. Free Online Datingamp. Chat in. Online Dating in Staten island for Free. Start meeting new people in Staten island with POFStart browsing. I m down for casual dating but open to a lot I m.
Of The Best Cougar Dating Tips. The. Talko With cougar hunting being all the rage right now, it may be worth taking a look at the rules of dating the sexy older woman before taking the plunge.
Bow Wow Speaks On Ciara And Angela Simmons As Lovers. Bow Wow took the time to let everyone know that he is not rekindling a romance with Angela Simmons but did not mention if he is dating Erica
Married Jason Aldean kisses Brittany Kerr as American Idol reject. Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr Are Engaged. See First Pic of the Ring. Jason Aldean is dating the. American Idolalum who broke up his
Gallery Of Single Women From Russiaamp. Ukraine. Free to Date. Some of these beautiful women come to Ua. Dreams offices to let us register them in our agency and on our best free Ukrainian dating site. The ladies are

RusselPiefe
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Pictures of dating sites

Postby RusselPiefe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:05 pm

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Korea Social Dating Chat Meet. Android Apps on Google Play. Korean. Cupid is a leading Korean dating app dedicated to connecting Korean singles with their matches from all around the world. We are one
Does Nick Jonas Regret Dating Miley Cyrus. ENews. EOnline. Unlike some of his peers, Nick has only good things to say about the network that made Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas
FAIL Blogdating sites. Epic Fails Videos, GIFs and Pictures. Faildating fails teen dating site controlled by parents. Via. Tumblr. Repost. Create adating sites ok cupid profile We Are Dating. By Violet. Repost.
Date. British. Guys is exactly how it sounds. We introduce you ladies to cute British men.
Plenty Of Fish. The. Journal. ieplenty of fishhas anyone tried it or gone on dates from it i joined last night and some asked me to meet up today i said no i dont know if ill
Marriage Not Dating. Episode Final. Dramabeans Korean drama. Marriage Without Dating. Korean Drama Synopsis, Details, Cast and other info of all. Cast. Main Cast. Yun Woo Jin as Gong Ki Tae Han Groo as Joo Jang Mi
Hispanic Dating. Datingamp. Relationships. Love. To. Know I have never been big on dating. In some ways, I was lucky, and often ended up with guy friends, thus skipping over the awkward dating phase. However, when
Single Parent Dating from Single With Kids. Single with Kids Made transition dating again very easy caring and willing to accept the notion. Beautiful black women dating websites also international.
Jessica Serfaty, Niall Horan s Girlfriend in Everything You Need. I ve always been a girlwhohangs out with boys, and I m not going to. Niall Horan off the market as he hits the town with model girlfriend
What is. Independent. ie. Website. Designed to facilitate relationships and dating, Tagged allows users to send and receive notifications for. Luv ,Winks , and