Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Suracis » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 am

nohyde12 wrote:haha i live in Malaysia tho..it's the HR fault , this is the very first time i had accident during working so i didn't know what to do..i was a contract worker so they just brush me off..Did you have the same problem?
I'm unaware of how incidents such as yours are handled in Malaysia but in the USA, something like that is a big issue. If you're working for a company, you're typically covered by something called Workmen's Compensation. So if you ever have a work-related injury, the company has to the pay the medical bills. For example, I work as a restaurant manager and for some stupid reason, I cut myself with a knife. It wouldn't stop bleeding even though 2-3 hours passed so I was taken to the hospital. In the end, my employer paid for the medical bill.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:30 am

I see.
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:33 pm

► Show Spoiler
Some companies don't really care tbh. Been there done that.. still had to work.. X3

Least to say, don't work there anymore.
*No Longer Present On Forums*

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:13 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Some companies don't really care tbh. Been there done that.. still had to work.. X3

Least to say, don't work there anymore.
Hmm it really is different and has much to do where you work or live. Not so easy such problems ...
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

RusselPiefe
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Karan and kritika dating

Postby RusselPiefe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:02 pm

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Two s company dating agencyksytmm t. But, far from being some cantankerous killjoy, Bill Phelanco founder of Dublin based introduction agency Two s Companyis more
The Walking Dead s Christian Serratos Pregnant With Her First Child. Christian Serratos hops on her boyfriend David Boyd s back during their getaway to Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto in Mexico over the
Surfing Singles, Surfing Dating, Surfing Clubs. Fitness Singles Find out more about surfer dating site and all its advantages, get acquainted with people from all over the world, broaden horizons, expand your social circle and
Girl wanted me to register with some tinder safe dating website, is this. It s a two month old site registered to the same privacy protect service in Panama as other reported scam sites
Christian Dating for Christian Singles. Join Free. Christian Mingle CDFFChristian Dating For Free. Largest CHRISTIAN DATING appsite in the world. free to join, free messaging. Find Christian singles near you
There s something about polyandry.. Free Dating, Singles and. A little background. I met my husband on a dating website and we have been married since Marchdoesn t seem like a long time when I say it
The Best Dating Apps for LGBT Women. After. Ellen We tried out several dating apps and there is a clear frontrunner. Editor s Note. Theseapps were Chloe s choices inwhen this article was first. HER is a fresh, ultra flexible app aimed exclusively at lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, and
Alan Rickman and Emma. Harry Potter star Alan Rickman finally ties the knot with partner Rima. Rickman and Rima Horton began dating when he wasand she was
I was on the phone with the guy I had gone on a handful of dates with. We were discussing whether or not we would continuedating. I want to
Tinder. The Online Dating App Everyone s Talking About. Marie Claire. Tinder will work best for mobile users who want to get things going quick. Plenty Of Fish Online Dating Sites Pricing and Features Reviewed.

RusselPiefe
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Zookie dating

Postby RusselPiefe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 pm

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Apolo Ohno s girlfriendex. Alison Baver Home. Who is apolo ohno dating now. Ohno shared his thoughts on the Koreanshostile reaction by saying,I was really bothered by it. Later on I realized that
Is Actress Madison Pettis dating someone. Find out Who is her. Rose to fame as part of the R amp B and hip hop duo known as Kalin and Myles, who released their highly anticipated EP in. They separated in Marchto
Black Dating Site for Single Menamp. Womene. Harmony. Our Experts Say. About. million black singles a month visit , giving the popular personals site the largest African American user base in online
The Perks and Challenges of Dating a Much Older Man. Style. Caster. In dating and relationships, there are stark differences between men who are emotionally mature, and those whowell, aren t. For the sake of
A Dating Site for Men with Erectile Dysfunction For the majority of women out there, to find rich men to date or to marry can be an enormous task to do. Many women desire to date rich men and have them fall
Top. Over. Dating Sites Reviews for Senior Singles Here are our. Best Dating Sites for Over. .Our Experts Sayis the most popular dating site exclusively for thoseand older.