Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:If you like cold climates.. then New England is the place for you xD This winter had been disappointing because usually we get swamped with snow. But it would seem most of it went to NY, NJ, D.C, , etc. However, last year's winter was rough.... Boston had so much snow the city had no where to put it and ultimately decided to dump it in the river. A few years prior.. we had a October snow storm that caused tree limbs to fall.... ( mass of snow on branches with leaves on it + blizzard conditions = Falling tree limbs + power outages..)


Actually, NJ barely got any snow this winter so don't go trying to blame us. And I think DC was in the same boat. The majority of it went to NY or the ocean...

I love snow but I hate the aftermath. Trying to shovel it off the driveway or cleaning it off your car. It just adds work now... :(


I thought there was a Blizzard that on average unloaded 2 ft of snow from DC to Philadelphia, NYC. I had some relatives in NJ who told me that they had considerable amounts of snow. It was around...January i believe.

Also, I love snow too but I feel the same way when you have to clean it up v_v. Though.. I got myself a snow plow this year and I didn't get to use it much :lol:
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Suracis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Jai1579 wrote:I thought there was a Blizzard that on average unloaded 2 ft of snow from DC to Philadelphia, NYC. I had some relatives in NJ who told me that they had considerable amounts of snow. It was around...January i believe.

Also, I love snow too but I feel the same way when you have to clean it up v_v. Though.. I got myself a snow plow this year and I didn't get to use it much :lol:


Hmm, maybe I was too far up north in NJ to catch any snow because I barely got any. As for a snow plow, I actually just pay someone to do it. I'm too busy to be shoveling snow... :|
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:I thought there was a Blizzard that on average unloaded 2 ft of snow from DC to Philadelphia, NYC. I had some relatives in NJ who told me that they had considerable amounts of snow. It was around...January i believe.

Also, I love snow too but I feel the same way when you have to clean it up v_v. Though.. I got myself a snow plow this year and I didn't get to use it much :lol:


Hmm, maybe I was too far up north in NJ to catch any snow because I barely got any. As for a snow plow, I actually just pay someone to do it. I'm too busy to be shoveling snow... :|


How far north are you? Because when I go to visit my relatives in NJ.. they are not that far from the bridge.. North Bergen , Lodi, etc.
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Suracis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 pm

Jai1579 wrote:How far north are you? Because when I go to visit my relatives in NJ.. they are not that far from the bridge.. North Bergen , Lodi, etc.


Pretty far up there to the point that if you go around the next block, you're in NY. I'm also not far from the GWB, which is about a 20-25 minute drive from where I live.
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:How far north are you? Because when I go to visit my relatives in NJ.. they are not that far from the bridge.. North Bergen , Lodi, etc.


Pretty far up there to the point that if you go around the next block, you're in NY. I'm also not far from the GWB, which is about a 20-25 minute drive from where I live.


Hmm. That's odd.. Maybe you were out of range of the storm...
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Suracis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Jai1579 wrote:Hmm. That's odd.. Maybe you were out of range of the storm...


Guess I was lucky. All this talk about snow... if only I looked just as good in a snowstorm.

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:Hmm. That's odd.. Maybe you were out of range of the storm...


Guess I was lucky. All this talk about snow... if only I looked just as good in a snowstorm.

► Show Spoiler


Well. Now there's going to be rain xD and wind.
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby Suracis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Jai1579 wrote:Well. Now there's going to be rain xD and wind.


As long as I have white hair and red eyes, I'll be all set!

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby keyxmakerx » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:16 am

You guys X3
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 984
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby nohyde12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:39 am

@keyxmaker COngrats for the 200 post!!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler


Return to “Welcome!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest