Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Geek <(=^..^=)7 ~(meow)

Postby KianWindmill » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:51 am

Awwww yeah its pusheen!!! I love her books
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:56 am

Decided to give another shout out to one of my main communities on google plus, we'll see if anyone else joins the forums at least :/
*No Longer Present On Forums*

deweydjb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby deweydjb » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello.. I also love the pic, and the pink hair.

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:37 pm

deweydjb wrote:Hello.. I also love the pic, and the pink hair.
Lol thankies ^^,

I wish I could do it in real life so badly, but I'm too old, and as someone pointed out all ready, the server admin business doesn't take kindly to pink hair emo guys X3, so i'll just stay wiff emo looking XD

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:47 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:
deweydjb wrote:Hello.. I also love the pic, and the pink hair.
Lol thankies ^^,

I wish I could do it in real life so badly, but I'm too old, and as someone pointed out all ready, the server admin business doesn't take kindly to pink hair emo guys X3, so i'll just stay wiff emo looking XD
did i read emo?! xD i really know what you mean. Its always the point in styling ya prefer yourself and the daily/business life. In my daily life you might can point me out as an casual child of night or an emo-geek xD but: in my sparetime im stylin more... How to say... Alternativ... More offensive stylin with my choose of tshirts, more accessoires , ....less sense of taste xD afterall torned jeans iritate people ... sometimes ...wah! X3 styling is so my thing xD
~All your base! ~

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Lol, yea I've spent so much money on my hair and makeup it's not even funny. (I don't do drag, I just wear it because I ALWAYS have dark bags under my eyes)

But yea, I don't do the verb, it's not really my thing X3

If I had to say, I look a lot like this guy but with a bit shorter hair (More business professional looking) and black clothes X3
► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Ah yeah i can imagine nice nice. Cool haircut. Im not using the e-word either. XD i try to follow a very own styl combined in fashion what im generally interessted in. Make-up... Yeah that point, beein toned by computerscreen only im often asked " ur so white lookin is everthin k? Feelin not well?" - "T.T um yeah... Im just pale..."

I dyid my hair some tones darker what fits well to pale skin to my taste. Short cuttet hair wich i can styl buisiness and casual (halfsided bob but no under cut, high up haircut in the neck). Sparetime: smokeyeyes under the eyes only like this facial expression T_T .... XD hard to describe ,words hate me
~All your base! ~

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:13 pm

KianWindmill wrote:Ah yeah i can imagine nice nice. Cool haircut. Im not using the e-word either. XD i try to follow a very own styl combined in fashion what im generally interessted in. Make-up... Yeah that point, beein toned by computerscreen only im often asked " ur so white lookin is everthin k? Feelin not well?" - "T.T um yeah... Im just pale..."

I dyid my hair some tones darker what fits well to pale skin to my taste. Short cuttet hair wich i can styl buisiness and casual (halfsided bob but no under cut, high up haircut in the neck). Sparetime: smokeyeyes under the eyes only like this facial expression T_T .... XD hard to describe ,words hate me
HAha Np, I'm with you on most of that XD

I really don't care about being original, at some point someone has thought / said everything I have so it doesn't really bother me. But I like the style, and I'm actually a lot fair'r then I used to be back when I was younger. I was so white you could see the red and blue blood pumping.. it was kinda sad (Also due to being underweight >.>)

But I kinda gave up on dressing up, as I don't have the time or reason, I've kinda just put all my time into work, so I don't go out very often.. Haha
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Yey there! :3 thx for reply again

yeah i know the thing with going out XD It depends on mood I know puttin alot time into work. Glad to read/c that you are not that pale when you were young ;3 having trouble with underweight is really bad. thx for spoiling X3

lookin forward summer not that Im planning to tan myself but if weather gets brighter its much more better to go out :D
~All your base! ~

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:27 pm

KianWindmill wrote:Yey there! :3 thx for reply again

yeah i know the thing with going out XD It depends on mood I know puttin alot time into work. Glad to read/c that you are not that pale when you were young ;3 having trouble with underweight is really bad. thx for spoiling X3

lookin forward summer not that Im planning to tan myself but if weather gets brighter its much more better to go out :D
No, I was realllly pale and underweight when I was younger, I'm good now though, bf helped me with that one alot :)

Summer.. Eh.. More of a winter/spring kinda guy X3