HELLO! ^ _ ^

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: HELLO! ^ _ ^

Postby Jai1579 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:33 am

Lazy_scorpio wrote:I don't drink alcohol either. I dislike not being in control of myself or my thoughts.

I'm perfectly fine with my Sprite.

That aside, I actually really like seafood and spicy food. Even then, if I found herbs in it then I'd have to give it to someone else. My tongue is overly sensitive to the taste.

I also have a passion for spicy foods and seafood. Unfortunately sea food isn't cheap around here... and my family are weak when it comes to spicy stuff >_<

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:56 am

Jai1579 wrote:
Lazy_scorpio wrote:I don't drink alcohol either. I dislike not being in control of myself or my thoughts.

That aside, I actually really like seafood and spicy food. Even then, if I found herbs in it then I'd have to give it to someone else. My tongue is overly sensitive to the taste.

I also have a passion for spicy foods and seafood. Unfortunately sea food isn't cheap around here... and my family are weak when it comes to spicy stuff >_<

uwaah i love spicy food...i have so many health conditions ..i can't eat certain food..chickens, seafood, meat, etc..but if the desire to eat comes..i just bear with it,
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:03 pm

nohyde12 wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:

uwaah i love spicy food...i have so many health conditions ..i can't eat certain food..chickens, seafood, meat, etc..but if the desire to eat comes..i just bear with it,

Awh... That's unfortunate :( by the way Suracis senpai and I have been waiting for you xD

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:

Awh... That's unfortunate :( by the way Suracis senpai and I have been waiting for you xD

Aww that's so sweet..sorry my Laptop broke down..the wire in the LCD snap ..the reason for this... i was at fault...haha now i'm borrowing my sis. The funny thing is the more my age increase the higher chance i can't eat something or drink..i can't drink or eat anything with hazelnuts anymore, no more crabs, i can't eat any kind meat without getting a rash..( one time it swells )..right now i have to eat vegetables ( even this have limited choice.)
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:01 pm

nohyde12 wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:

Aww that's so sweet..sorry my Laptop broke down..the wire in the LCD snap ..the reason for this... i was at fault...haha now i'm borrowing my sis. The funny thing is the more my age increase the higher chance i can't eat something or drink..i can't drink or eat anything with hazelnuts anymore, no more crabs, i can't eat any kind meat without getting a rash..( one time it swells )..right now i have to eat vegetables ( even this have limited choice.)
► Show Spoiler

I wish I can send you a free laptop xD but.. I can't. Also, that sucks > _ < a few more years down the road what are you going to be eating? D:

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:

► Show Spoiler

I wish I can send you a free laptop xD but.. I can't. Also, that sucks > _ < a few more years down the road what are you going to be eating? D:

i honestly don't know..i really don't like this ....but thanks for caring!!

► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:21 pm

nohyde12 wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:
► Show Spoiler

i honestly don't know..i really don't like this ....but thanks for caring!!

I would not either >_< , and don't mention it ! : )

► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:08 pm

I'm finally free from school (sort of). So sleepy....

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:I'm finally free from school (sort of). So sleepy....

So am I ... , sort of...( test on monday x.x ) , but.. hey its friday :)

Return to “Welcome!”