HELLO! ^ _ ^

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

HELLO! ^ _ ^

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:55 am

It took me forever to access this forum because I was having technical difficulties for a while :/ but that't fixed now! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jairo but you can just call me Jai (age 20). I'm a fundashi . I've been well antiquated with the magical land of yaoi for so many years. I believe it all started with Gravitation.... somewhere along that route.... Ive played some BL games such as Dramatical Murder, Bacchikoi ( by black monkey pro) etc. I'm also an avid anime watcher and I've been keeping up with anime for this season. ( Erased made me cry D: ) . In addition, i play several MMO's , at the moment I'm playing Blade and Soul . On top of that I'm also Jr in college :shock: It's certainly nice to meet you all! :D :D

And yes, my signature is Mettaton :lol:

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: HELLO! ^ _ ^

Postby camneliops80 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 am

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 am

HI HI, nice meetin you . I'm nohyde >.<
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:28 am

Welcome fellow Fudanshi to the forum! I'm surprised to see that you started off with Gravitation with that age of yours but hey, whatever got you to the dark side works for me!

ERASED was amazing... he should have hooked up with sensei...

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 am

Suracis wrote:Welcome fellow Fudanshi to the forum! I'm surprised to see that you started off with Gravitation with that age of yours but hey, whatever got you to the dark side works for me!

ERASED was amazing... he should have hooked up with sensei...

I just remembered that before I watched Gravitation a friend of mine offered his manga ( Loveless) . Either way, I'm in the dark side xD

Yea, sensei waited many years for Satoru to wake up xD. Though, at the same time, part of me wanted to ship Satoru and Kenya ( the blond from Satoru's childhood) :D

I just want to test the soundcloud button...
Last edited by Jai1579 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:50 am

Jai1579 wrote:I just remembered that before I watched Gravitation a friend of mine offered his manga ( Loveless) . Either way, I'm in the dark side xD

Yea, sensei waited many years for Satoru to wake up xD. Though, at the same time, part of me wanted to ship Satoru and Kenya ( the blond from Satoru's childhood) :D

Ah, I remember Loveless too. It was interesting how they fought but I'm not fond of cat ears myself...

OMG, yes! I wanted Satoru and Kenya to hook up together too! I was like man, if I met someone like Kenya in RL, I'd steal him.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:54 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:I just remembered that before I watched Gravitation a friend of mine offered his manga ( Loveless) . Either way, I'm in the dark side xD

Ah, I remember Loveless too. It was interesting how they fought but I'm not fond of cat ears myself...

OMG, yes! I wanted Satoru and Kenya to hook up together too! I was like man, if I met someone like Kenya in RL, I'd steal him.

I totally agree with you !

SPOILER ALERT!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Jai1579 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:58 am

Jai1579 wrote:I totally agree with you !

SPOILER ALERT!
► Show Spoiler

Wait, I thought it was the other dude who got married? The one with the blue hair who was seen as a girl as a kid?

By the way, you might want to use the spoiler function like I did in the quote above :P

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:03 am

Thanks for the tip xD I didn't bother trying to look if a spoiler button existed.... :X shame on me.

► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:11 am

Jai1579 wrote:Thanks for the tip xD I didn't bother trying to look if a spoiler button existed.... :X shame on me.

► Show Spoiler

Well, that's unfortunate. But it's not like Satoru can't be Kenya's main man on the side ;)

Return to “Welcome!”