HELLO! ^ _ ^

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: HELLO! ^ _ ^

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:01 pm

I can't have Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, or any soda with caffeine in it. Sprite is my go to soda.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:I can't have Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, or any soda with caffeine in it. Sprite is my go to soda.
Ooh, I love sprite but only if I can mix it with another drink like fruit punch or lemonade.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:09 pm

It does go pretty well with those things. Stay away from that lower calorie Sprite though with the bland color (gray?). It tastes weird. Normal Sprite is the way to go.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:It does go pretty well with those things. Stay away from that lower calorie Sprite though with the bland color (gray?). It tastes weird. Normal Sprite is the way to go.
Yeah, I don't usually go for diet or zero calorie soda because I heard they're actually worse than the regular ones.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:caffeine makes me sleepy...
► Show Spoiler
Snowing in APRIL!?
► Show Spoiler
Do you usually drink a lot of coffee on a regular basis?

On another note, I can't have caffeine. It makes me irritated and anxious. Plus it makes it hard to think.
It depends on the situation. I'd usually go for tea (black) when I'm in need of energy in the morning. But if I need that caffeine rush and there's no tea around, I'd go for coffee.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Suracis wrote:
Lazy_scorpio wrote:It does go pretty well with those things. Stay away from that lower calorie Sprite though with the bland color (gray?). It tastes weird. Normal Sprite is the way to go.
Yeah, I don't usually go for diet or zero calorie soda because I heard they're actually worse than the regular ones.
xD I tend to stay away from most sodas, though Sprite and Sierra Mist are an exemption. Though... Coca Cola can be quite useful if you're kitchen sink is clogged...

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Jai1579 wrote:
xD I tend to stay away from most sodas, though Sprite and Sierra Mist are an exemption. Though... Coca Cola can be quite useful if you're kitchen sink is clogged...
What...? Really? How?

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:
What...? Really? How?
Coca Cola has certain physical and chemical properties that are useful when you want to clean stuff... for instance, I will pour approximately two liters of coca cola in the sink at night, then the next morning i will flush it with hot water and its good as new. Or, you can also clean the corrosion of your car battery with coca cola. the list goes on :)

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Jai1579 wrote:Coca Cola has certain physical and chemical properties that are useful when you want to clean stuff... for instance, I will pour approximately two liters of coca cola in the sink at night, then the next morning i will flush it with hot water and its good as new. Or, you can also clean the corrosion of your car battery with coca cola. the list goes on :)
But it's also sticky... that itself would be hard to remove especially if it goes on a car battery.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:Coca Cola has certain physical and chemical properties that are useful when you want to clean stuff... for instance, I will pour approximately two liters of coca cola in the sink at night, then the next morning i will flush it with hot water and its good as new. Or, you can also clean the corrosion of your car battery with coca cola. the list goes on :)
But it's also sticky... that itself would be hard to remove especially if it goes on a car battery.
Well.. if you're only pouring the soda on the battery terminals, you can then easily wipe the soda residue from it and you should be fine. Though, its ideal to use the soda if you're in a pinch.