Hii <3

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hii <3

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:47 pm

nohyde12 wrote:I should introduce myself properly , i'm nohyde12 ..not my real name though but you call me that. I'm turning 25 years old this april and i have been a Fujoshi for most of my life. I also like to play games online or console..any genre of game , manga or anime is okay with me :D :D :D I manage to drag one of my siblings to the dark side..and she is much more fanatic than i . I wish we can get along and have fun in this Forum together..(forgive me if my grammar is bad ..english is not my native language..) . I would like to thanks meyaoi for creating this game and you guys also for brighten up my day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I'm already aware of who you are :D but Hello! Let's pull more people into the Dark side~

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Welcome, and congrats on being top poster! It's good to have you around. :D

Sister Kyoya
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Sister Kyoya » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:02 am

Who are you? Why are you talking to me? No, I don't want to buy any cookies! Wadda ya think I am a bank? And don't walk on the lawn when you leave!!

:lol:

I wish I could drag one of my sisters to the 'dark side' but my family is so conservative that I'd be loads more hopeful watching the world implode after being bombarded with jelly doughnuts and pickle whistles. Can't forget the pickle whistles. :lol: English isn't your native language? Holy cow, you sure fooled me! :shock:

*Hugs* just 'cause they are there. :)

~Sister Kyoya
I'm a weirdo and I know it. :geek:
Scandalous Parchments for my original yaoi stories!

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:21 am

haha..i got someone other than my sis to join the darkside..albeit she's a closet one tho..(poor thing didn't realize she's been shipping in Kuroshitsuji..mainly SebastianxCiel) . I hope we all can get along !!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler