Howdy~!

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Lalarose
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Howdy~!

Postby Lalarose » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 am

My name is Lalarose (well not my real name...but you get what I mean!) I just turned 21 this year and am quite thrilled about it, have lots of plans for the future just gotta get in motion! I am a female. It's likely I won't post too much on the forums but mostly be a lurker and bug tester when ever there is more stuff released ^_^.

I was not here for the very beginning of this kickstarter I found about it when it had... 13-14 days left I think and after a few days I kicked the bucket and decided to donate - which in turn is also my very first kickstarter (and it's likely it'll be a long time before I go into another one x3). The genre and the demo caught my eye, I loved the demo and even though there's actually not much in it I kept playing to discover new things.

When I was younger I was a big yaoi/bl fan but as I got older I lost interest because at one point I became obsessed with it anime, manga, fanfiction etc - that I realized I needed to back down and left that kind of thing for a while. Although, I still greatly read fanfiction of BxB mostly of Harry Potter. Anyways, nice to meet you all~

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Howdy~!

Postby nohyde12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:24 am

wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu welcome Lalarose ( that's such a pretty name >.o )
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:51 am

Welcome Lalarose ! Welcome to the dark side ! :D Please enjoy your stay ~

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 am

Welcome!! And I think us yaoi fans never truly leave, even if we have a period of inactivity. Anyway, nice to meet you and hope you have fun here! *^_^*

Knightusagi
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Postby Knightusagi » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Hello! Nice to meet ya too! don't worry, the yaoi stays in everyone, it will never fade away. I also backed the project quite late. x3
「好きにしろ」