Hello~

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Hello~

Postby Suracis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:47 am

nohyde12 wrote:b-but it's wiggling around..maybe i return it piece by piece

► Show Spoiler


Piece by piece? Don't you mean limb by limb?

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Hello~

Postby nohyde12 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:48 am

nope i mean this thing here is not human..RIGHT??!!!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Hello~

Postby Suracis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:50 am

nohyde12 wrote:nope i mean this thing here is not human..RIGHT??!!!


Oh? How is it not human?
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Hello~

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:33 am

Suracis wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:nope i mean this thing here is not human..RIGHT??!!!


Oh? How is it not human?


(at a stop for gas) .... You guys. Are having too much fun with my body parts... And I can recreate my head with the regeneration of my cells...
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Hello~

Postby Suracis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:46 am

Jai1579 wrote:(at a stop for gas) .... You guys. Are having too much fun with my body parts... And I can recreate my head with the regeneration of my cells...


Is that so? Then perhaps if I inject this into your body, I can slow it down by having your own cells die. Wouldn't that be interesting?
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Hello~

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:(at a stop for gas) .... You guys. Are having too much fun with my body parts... And I can recreate my head with the regeneration of my cells...


Is that so? Then perhaps if I inject this into your body, I can slow it down by having your own cells die. Wouldn't that be interesting?


You really want me to die huh? Too bad....

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Hello~

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:28 am

nohyde12 wrote:nope i mean this thing here is not human..RIGHT??!!!


I would kindly ask you to return my head... Or.....

► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Hello~

Postby nohyde12 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:01 am

Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:nope i mean this thing here is not human..RIGHT??!!!


I would kindly ask you to return my head... Or.....

► Show Spoiler


Awww it's cute..<3 <3

okay then..here tehihihihih
► Show Spoiler


i was having so much fun with it!!

► Show Spoiler
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Hello~

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:52 pm

nohyde12 wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:nope i mean this thing here is not human..RIGHT??!!!


I would kindly ask you to return my head... Or.....

► Show Spoiler


Awww it's cute..<3 <3

okay then..here tehihihihih
► Show Spoiler


i was having so much fun with it!!

► Show Spoiler



What have you done to my head? . ... :shock: *fixes the head and re-attaches it back to the torso* .... It's so nice to be whole again...

► Show Spoiler
Image


Return to “Welcome!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest