Meow~

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Mystaira
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Meow~

Postby Mystaira » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:08 am

Hi! I'm Mystaira (which gets typo'd a lot, so you can just call me Myst). I've been a fujoshi for more than 10 years (Actually, I think there was signs when I was a kid, cause back before I knew anything and my mind was innocent, I seemed to ship guys together from movies I watched. XD) and I'm an artist who really enjoys drawing bishies~

Fantasy and supernatural is my favorite genres (yaoi or otherwise), but I mostly just like all yaoi. XD I'm a tad picky on artwork, but that's kinda to be expected since I'm an artist. ^_^; And I may be shy, but I also really enjoy the more explicit stuff, though fluffy is cute too (especially if there is cats). Also really like long haired bishies. <3

I found out about the kickstarter shortly before it went live and have been looking forward to it ever since. Especially with some of the stretch goals that were reached. XD

Nice to meet everyone! (^o^)/
Check out my artwork at my deviantART gallery.

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Meow~

Postby wurpess » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:05 am

Hello! Nice to meet a fellow long time fujoshi and bishie artist. Hope you have fun here. *^_^* *throws confetti and glitter*

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:14 am

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see another yaoi fan that's been with the genre for over 10 years. So what brought you over to the dark side? :D

Mystaira
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Mystaira » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:52 am

Thanks for the welcome!

The.... bishies brought me over? XD It's been soo long, I can't really remember what exactly. I feel like I always belonged here. lawl
Check out my artwork at my deviantART gallery.

Monari
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Monari » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:13 am

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your time here. And in the meanwhile if you want you can show us your drawings too :)

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:15 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay *gives BL goodies*
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Hey there Myst :) welcome to the forum!

As mentioned by wurpess ( waving ;) ) its nice to know there is another bishieartist :3 so cool, cheers! ;D
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

Knightusagi
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Postby Knightusagi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Welcome to the group! Mystaira! ]]Have fun here! Cool, that you are an artist. i can mostly draw animals only x3

ohana = family -->this forum is so much fun :D
「好きにしろ」

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Welcome, welcome! Glad to meet you. :D

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Mystaira wrote:Hi! I'm Mystaira (which gets typo'd a lot, so you can just call me Myst). I've been a fujoshi for more than 10 years (Actually, I think there was signs when I was a kid, cause back before I knew anything and my mind was innocent, I seemed to ship guys together from movies I watched. XD) and I'm an artist who really enjoys drawing bishies~

Fantasy and supernatural is my favorite genres (yaoi or otherwise), but I mostly just like all yaoi. XD I'm a tad picky on artwork, but that's kinda to be expected since I'm an artist. ^_^; And I may be shy, but I also really enjoy the more explicit stuff, though fluffy is cute too (especially if there is cats). Also really like long haired bishies. <3

I found out about the kickstarter shortly before it went live and have been looking forward to it ever since. Especially with some of the stretch goals that were reached. XD

Nice to meet everyone! (^o^)/

Welcome to the dark side I hope you enjoy your stay! We are all friends here :lol:
► Show Spoiler