Hi there

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Hi there

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi, I'm Lazy_scorpio which should tell you a lot about me already (you might have seen me around). I figured since everyone else looks like they'll make one, I'll make one ('cause why not). So, I'm a gamer who prefers otome, galge, BL, and RPGs (especially JRPGs), adventure, and I don't mind Yuri (I don't own any games yet). Favorite games from those categories: Code:Realize, The Fruit of Grisaia, No Thank you!, Persona (series), and either Dangan Ronpa or Ace Attorney. I don't play stuff like Togainu or Lamento since putting them together is a pain. I started becoming interested in stuff like this more than 10 years ago and am happy to support VNs (with some exceptions). I live in Southern part of the USA (See:Texas) where we do not ride horses or wear cowboy stuff (unless it's the rodeo). I can't really say whether I'm a Fudanshi or Fujoshi (for reasons), but I don't seem to qualify anyway considering I don't pair people up :). Example, when I watched Free! I didn't think to myself "Makoto should go with Haru!" Or whatever. I thought to myself "I wish I could have a bromance like that" (Blasphemy, I know :lol: ). True friendship fascinates me as much as true love. My favorite genres for manga/anime are shounen/comedy (ex. Katekyo Hitman Reborn), slice of life/comedy (ex. Daily Lives of high school boys), and Mystery (ex. Hyouka). I dislike shoujo.

Nice to "meet" you guys. (This is probably the longest thing I'll ever type.)

Note: Some of this is a copy and paste from elsewhere, I just added (a lot) more details.
Last edited by Lazy_scorpio on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hi there

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 pm

welcome...*gives goodies*
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Welcome lazy scorpio! Bromance is awsome! ;D Hehehe
Guess knowing what you mean. I foremyself enjoy beeing extremly crushed with some dudes xD (And is shouting out loud when seeing a featured couple, watching anime with me is kind of grotesque because of that x3)

Hope you have a nice day ;)
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Knightusagi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Cool, Nice to meet you! Lazy_Scorpio ! Have fun here, do not worry. I do not either necessarily feel like fundanshi/fujoshi, i like reading yaoi and sometime yuri, but not every couple i would ship together is because they should be in love; the bromance between the characters is just really strong. (more than friends/less than lovers XD )... shoujo's, females are way to typical, boneless characters...
Anyway, i blah too much! Do you know perhaps Fire Emblem Fates? i am waiting for this release, i love RPGs the most, because of the storyline in the game not just useless fighting stuff, not that i mind them, just prefer rpgs more.

Welcome, Nice to meet you! Let's have fun together with everyone! Here! :D
「好きにしろ」

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Knightusagi wrote:Cool, Nice to meet you! Lazy_Scorpio ! Have fun here, do not worry. I do not either necessarily feel like fundanshi/fujoshi, i like reading yaoi and sometime yuri, but not every couple i would ship together is because they should be in love; the bromance between the characters is just really strong. (more than friends/less than lovers XD )... shoujo's, females are way to typical, boneless characters...
Anyway, i blah too much! Do you know perhaps Fire Emblem Fates? i am waiting for this release, i love RPGs the most, because of the storyline in the game not just useless fighting stuff, not that i mind them, just prefer rpgs more.

Welcome, Nice to meet you! Let's have fun together with everyone! Here! :D
I actually finished Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. I'm still trying to finish Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, but school keeps getting in the way. I actually don't like fighting. Much like yourself, I prefer interesting stories. Fire Emblem fits the bill quite nicely (although the persona series is my favorite).

Also, Shoujo heroines and their love interests (and most other characters in those things) tend to make me mad with their actions. :roll:
Last edited by Lazy_scorpio on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Welcome to the forum! And I'm surprised that was your thought when watching Free. I've never seen a legit bromance in real life so maybe I'm a bit jaded to believe it would even exist...

Ah well, hope you have fun with us!

Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Knightusagi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 pm

I actually finished Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. I'm still trying to finish Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, but school keeps getting in the way. I actually don't like fighting. Much like yourself, I prefer interesting stories. Fire Emblem fits the bill quite nicely (although the persona series is my favorite).

Also, Shoujo heroines and their love interests (and most other characters in those things) tend to make me mad with their actions. :roll:
I see, lucky! the release is here in may. Never played the persona series, but i did watch a lot of gameplays stuff. do not own a controller to play persona series. shoujo heroines = making me cry :shock: anyway cannot wait when i can play fire emblems fates. already finished mutliple times the fire emblem awakening. :D
「好きにしろ」

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:41 am

i actually see legit bromance ..(between some coworkers..i ship them tho....) i'm shameless forgive me * dogeza*
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 pm

nohyde12 wrote:i actually see legit bromance ..(between some coworkers..i ship them tho....) i'm shameless forgive me * dogeza*
► Show Spoiler
Now you are forgiven. :D