Hi there

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hi there

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:15 am

i'm interested!! i'm a sucker for this kind of things.. haha i think it's scorpio?? since it's in your username..mine is Aries and it's funny since i was born in the year of the goat ( on chinese lunar calendar )
Last edited by nohyde12 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:16 am

Lazy_scorpio wrote:
Well, humans are interesting creatures. It's part of the reason I have an interest in psychology and sociology (to some extent). Although, the people on this site are particularly interesting (and colorful) individuals. It looks like it will be great fun messing with discussing stuff with everyone. :D

By the, is anyone else interested in astrological signs? (Bet you can't guess mine)
Oh? Are you one of those who like to watch from the sidelines? I, on the other hand, love being part of the fun, preferably in a position with control. At one point, I had an interest in psychology but when I took the classes, it was so boring.

I'm not that good at guessing so I'm not even going to try. But I do like astrological signs.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:22 am

My sign (Scorpio) seems to be best known for being loyal to friends, faithful to loved ones, ambitious when pursuing goals, being sensitive to insults, and holding grudges. There are other things to, but I don't remember them all. Anyway, what about your sign(s)?

By the way, my Chinese zodiac sign is a rooster. I need to learn about that one.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:26 am

Lazy_scorpio wrote:My sign (Scorpio) seems to be best known for being loyal to friends, faithful to loved ones, ambitious when pursuing goals, being sensitive to insults, and holding grudges. There are other things to, but I don't remember them all. Anyway, what about your sign(s)?

By the way, my Chinese zodiac sign is a rooster. I need to learn about that one.
How interesting. Looks like we're both Scorpios. Explains why we have a similar interest in people.

As for Chinese, mine is a Snake. Not sure with the details of that one though.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:49 am

"Some of the positive characteristics of the people born in the year of the Snake are wise, discreet, agile, attractive and full of sympathy. On the other hand, there is a tendency for them to be lazy, greedy, arrogant and indulging in self-admiration"

"Rooster (or Chicken) ranks the tenth among the Chinese zodiac animals. In Chinese culture, Rooster represents fidelity and punctuality, for it wakes people up on time. People born in the year of the Rooster are beautiful, kind-hearted, hard-working, courageous, independent, humorous and honest. They like to keep home neat and organized. On the other side, they might be arrogant, self-aggrandizing, persuasive to others and wild as well as admire things or persons blindly."

I'm not sure about you, but I give the summary about the rooster a 7/10 (I'm not arrogant. I'm just awesome). Not sure why the writer added in physical appearance, but whatever. They aren't necessarily wrong. 8-) :lol:
Last edited by Lazy_scorpio on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:53 am

Aries sign huh i think it was a me first attitude , no nonsense, aggressive and Feisty , Romantic ,Passionate and Enthusiastic lastly Slightly Childlike..yeah most of this trait i got it..especially the me first attitude.
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:54 am

Lazy_scorpio wrote:"Some of the positive characteristics of the people born in the year of the Snake are wise, discreet, agile, attractive and full of sympathy. On the other hand, there is a tendency for them to be lazy, greedy, arrogant and indulging in self-admiration"

"Rooster (or Chicken) ranks the tenth among the Chinese zodiac animals. In Chinese culture, Rooster represents fidelity and punctuality, for it wakes people up on time. People born in the year of the Rooster are beautiful, kind-hearted, hard-working, courageous, independent, humorous and honest. They like to keep home neat and organized. On the other side, they might be arrogant, self-aggrandizing, persuasive to others and wild as well as admire things or persons blindly."

I'm not sure about you, but I give the summary about the rooster a 7/10 (I'm not arrogant. I'm just awesome). Not sure why the writer added in physical appearance, but whatever. They aren't necessarily wrong. 8-)
Interesting. How about these descriptions for a Scorpio? Do you agree?
► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:00 am

nohyde12 wrote:Aries sign huh i think it was a me first attitude , no nonsense, aggressive and Feisty , Romantic ,Passionate and Enthusiastic lastly Slightly Childlike..yeah most of this trait i got it..especially the me first attitude.
I actually have a similar attitude. :)

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:02 am

haha people always tell me i'm childish ..so i don't know..
► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:06 am

Suracis wrote:
Lazy_scorpio wrote:"Some of the positive characteristics of the people born in the year of the Snake are wise, discreet, agile, attractive and full of sympathy. On the other hand, there is a tendency for them to be lazy, greedy, arrogant and indulging in self-admiration"

I'm not sure about you, but I give the summary about the rooster a 7/10 (I'm not arrogant. I'm just awesome). Not sure why the writer added in physical appearance, but whatever. They aren't necessarily wrong. 8-)
Interesting. How about these descriptions for a Scorpio? Do you agree?
► Show Spoiler
Everything except magnitism and agent of change (whatever that is) might apply.