I Bit of an Intro to Me

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: I Bit of an Intro to Me

Postby KianWindmill » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:22 am

Marauder4 wrote: Thanks Kian :D !! I am passionate about teaching & English and I just love doing it! I also plan to minor in German, so maybe one day I'll have the privilege to teach German rather than just study it :P
Hey hey marauder :D its so nice to read that your happy, in what you do. Beeing passionated is so important, whatever you do. im a passionated person aswell so yeah!

Sprichst du schon deutsch? ;D its cool to know this!
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Samoth » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Welcome Marauder4! You know, I feel you are a very nice guy.

And BTW... as everybody seemed to know me now, I think I also will write a message here, to show a bit more of the person behind the Landlord of Seiyuu Danshi ;) (But that will happen tomorrow).

Greetings!

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:04 pm

please give us more time dear landlord!! Just decrease the rent.. a lil bit..!! jk jk
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Samoth » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:18 pm

nohyde12 wrote:please give us more time dear landlord!! Just decrease the rent.. a lil bit..!! jk jk
:D :lol: :twisted:

Marauder4
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Marauder4 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Samoth wrote:Welcome Marauder4! You know, I feel you are a very nice guy.

And BTW... as everybody seemed to know me now, I think I also will write a message here, to show a bit more of the person behind the Landlord of Seiyuu Danshi ;) (But that will happen tomorrow).

Greetings!
It's like being greeted by a real celebrity, but with digital proof :D
-- M4

Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Samoth » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:28 pm

[/quote] It's like being greeted by a real celebrity, but with digital proof :D[/quote]

:lol: When we meet in the game, I shall hug you... ;)

jeridelp
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Free Download And Software Critiques

Postby jeridelp » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Lower, be a part of, trim, mix, delete parts, break up audio information. Here on this article we shall discuss 10 most frequently chosen software tools, that aren't just MP3 joiner but can be used to do extra. Some are audio modifying software whereas some will work on not just http://www.mp3joiner.org audio files, but additionally video files. Some will allow you to slice and dice audio files and some will assist you to have predetermined output qualities for one, each or certain audio tracks in a playlist.
Free Merge MP3 obviously helps the format you need however additionally it supports WAV, OGG and WMA formats. You can even convert your audio files to any of these codecs as and if you want. It's fairly attainable that some gamers will not be compatible with certain formats after which there may be the compulsion of a sure size of the entire file and quality. No matter is your requirement or the specifics of your project; you possibly can convert the files based on your needs and then have one suitable format, size and output quality. You do not get these features in every MP3 joiner for Mac.
Truly it is two instruments in one program, which gives you full management over the content material of your audio files. With Visible Audio Splitter & Joiner you'll be able to prepare jokes by reducing and combining utterly different sayings of your friends. You may also do severe issues, like organizing your audio books. It is up to you.
MP3 Cutter Joiner Free lets you precisely extract your chosen segments of an audio file to a brand new one. So you should use this easy-to-use audio trimmer to trim audio files http://www.mp3joiner.org to the exact size you need, holding the half wanted and remove the rest.
After labeling parts of the audio file, you'll be able to cut up the labeled elements of the audio file. But there may be even more to it. You may leave your massive file untouched and but get easy accessibility to completely different tracks. Please learn the corresponding section for extra info.
four. Convert video and audio recordsdata in top quality and fast speed. After which you should use MP3 merger to combine them seamlessly. To be extra specific, the app allows you to choose the sampling frequency, channel mode, in addition to the variety of bits per second. Evidently, indicating the output location to your newly created MP3 file can also be attainable.
Easy MP3 Cutter Joiner Editor helps the next output codecs with various encoders. Easy MP3 Cutter Joiner Editor permits you to additionally to combine MP3 or other audio files. Audio Merger : MP3 Merger App is Totaly Free Which Will Help You to Make Something With Audio.
For those who just desire a certain part of an audio file just like the climax of a track, to make use of as ringtone and stuff, Free MP3 Joiner works like scissors to give you an audio trimmer to keep solely the wished half and remove the ineffective ones. Just import the audio, set the start & end factors and get essentially the most superb piece extracted.