An introduction to me! Sort of..

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
video_game_queen
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: An introduction to me! Sort of..

Postby video_game_queen » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Hey guys! I've been into yaoi for quite some time now. I love the more hardcore games and actually own physical copies of No, Thank You!!!, Absolute Obedience/Enzai, Kichiku Megane and R, Hadaka Shitsuji and fandisc. I own quite a few BL artbooks. I love love love noisy uke's and generally prefer games where I can be a seme or seke but I do settle on uke leads when I have too. ;)

Knightusagi
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Postby Knightusagi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:01 pm

video_game_queen wrote:Hey guys! I've been into yaoi for quite some time now. I love the more hardcore games and actually own physical copies of No, Thank You!!!, Absolute Obedience/Enzai, Kichiku Megane and R, Hadaka Shitsuji and fandisc. I own quite a few BL artbooks. I love love love noisy uke's and generally prefer games where I can be a seme or seke but I do settle on uke leads when I have too. ;)
Kichiku megane!! have not played the game, but like the art, manga etc. I like it, the whole special glasses thing.
「好きにしろ」

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Knightusagi wrote:
video_game_queen wrote:Hey guys! I've been into yaoi for quite some time now. I love the more hardcore games and actually own physical copies of No, Thank You!!!, Absolute Obedience/Enzai, Kichiku Megane and R, Hadaka Shitsuji and fandisc. I own quite a few BL artbooks. I love love love noisy uke's and generally prefer games where I can be a seme or seke but I do settle on uke leads when I have too. ;)
Kichiku megane!! have not played the game, but like the art, manga etc. I like it, the whole special glasses thing.
Ahh Kichiku megane...the one game got me hooked on Mc uke/seme version.....
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

video_game_queen
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby video_game_queen » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:07 pm

nohyde12 wrote:
Knightusagi wrote:
Ahh Kichiku megane...the one game got me hooked on Mc uke/seme version.....
KM was actually my very first yaoi game I ever played. :D

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:15 pm

KM is good ...i like the VA a lot and didn't expect Honda could be the uke ...Yasumoto-sama ;)
► Show Spoiler

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:39 pm

Hey, why don't everyone make a new topic under the welcome thread? So we can see everyone's name? (I really just want to see more topics X3)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:42 am

Hi.

I'm a gamer who prefers otome, galge, BL, and RPGs. Favorite games from those categories: Code:Realize, Grisia, No Thank you!, and Persona (series). I don't play stuff like Togainu or Lamento since putting them together is a pain. I started becoming interested in stuff like this more than 10 years ago and am happy to support VNs (with some exceptions).

Nice to "meet" you guys. (This is probably the longest thing I'll ever type, but who knows.)

Noriiyama
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Noriiyama » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:Hi.

I'm a gamer who prefers otome, galge, BL, and RPGs. Favorite games from those categories: Code:Realize, Grisia, No Thank you!, and Persona (series). I don't play stuff like Togainu or Lamento since putting them together is a pain. I started becoming interested in stuff like this more than 10 years ago and am happy to support VNs (with some exceptions).

Nice to "meet" you guys. (This is probably the longest thing I'll ever type, but who knows.)
Oh cool,another Persona fan. I've only been into Persona 4 and 3 but I might get around to the others. My favorite character is Yosuke! How about you?

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:23 pm

persona...wuhuuu i love the series game.. 1-4 got em all... but from p3 - shinjiro / p4 Adachi
► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello everyone! :D nty yeaaaah Seme ftw XDDD

Dmmd: team ren x aoba! Better aoba x ren muahaha

But Noize so unique i just love this guy. Moreover Aoba x Sei, Clear ist just awesome. * nodding

I played enzai/ Ao too :3
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD