Introducing Samoth the Landlord

New here? Come and check the forum rules & introduce yourself here!
Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Introducing Samoth the Landlord

Postby Samoth » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 am

After the surprising revelation of last Saturday (not a problem of course), I think it is high time to write a few lines here too. Yes, I am your Landlord and my name is Samoth. Samoth is not my real name of course, but it is an anagram of my real name. As everyone calls me ‘Tom’ (including myself) it isn’t too difficult to find my real official first name, isn’t it? :lol:

I live in the Netherlands, so English is not my native language. So forgive me if I make some spelling mistakes…

Samoth is not a photographic representation of myself, nevertheless I look about the same as he in real. I am not tall, not small, not fat, not slim, so a very average middle age man. As I hate suits and mostly wear jeans and colorful sweatshirts or T-shirts and behave still a bit ‘boy like’ (yes, the child in me is still alive and very active!) people who don’t know me, think I am much younger than my real age.

My hobbies? I love to listen to (pop) music, from the ’50 to recent and each week I make my own hit list. I like to observe the weather and I like to play board games and non violent adventure computer games. I am really a great fan of the Myst/Riven/URU series. Even more, I have written my own books about these games. And yes, I play bridge too.

I am not quite familiar with this type of games, discovered them not earlier than one year ago, but I am very excited about them. I had played ‘Starfighter’ and ‘Coming out on top’, but I think ‘Seiyuu Danshi’ will become better than those two, because it has a nice story, besides the romantic parts.

That brings me at the role I play. Yeah, Samoth the Landlord is not really that bad, but he wants to collect his rent of course. But he thinks the MC has a lot of potential and even more, he finds he is cute, very cute… 8-) Therefore the MC don’t have to pay his January rent and even more, he indirect brings MC in contact with Shuu, another cute and so mysterious guy!

Butl… Samoth the Landlord has his naughty side too. :twisted: He hoped to get the opportunity to show this naughty side in the game also, but it was not possible to buy a CG involving the MC and the Landlord. So this must stay a fantasy… :P :oops:

Having said that all, if you guys interested, and as I like writing, I can make a story of my fantasy and publish it here (must be in the 18+ section, I’m afraid :mrgreen: ). And finally I have to say that I am pleased to meet you all. We will have a great time for sure! :D

evanevan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Introducing Samoth the Landlord

Postby evanevan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:50 am

Oh no, the landlord is here... But I don't have any money... I don't want to be kicked out... Can I pay with my body? :oops:
► Show Spoiler

Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Samoth » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:27 pm

evanevan wrote:Oh no, the landlord is here... But I don't have any money... I don't want to be kicked out... Can I pay with my body? :oops:
Who knows... ;) If you meet me and I am in the right mood, we can talk about it! ;) Hope you body language is ok! :D

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:37 pm

Samoth wrote:
evanevan wrote:Oh no, the landlord is here... But I don't have any money... I don't want to be kicked out... Can I pay with my body? :oops:
Who knows... ;) If you meet me and I am in the right mood, we can talk about it! ;) Hope you body language is ok! :D
► Show Spoiler
*No Longer Present On Forums*

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Oh? The landlord is in? All right! Let's have a house party then! We can take a look at the stars and play pop music all night long! And don't worry... I pay all my bills on time.
► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:46 pm

yeah!!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Oh dear the landlord is here, Am I going to have to do a security deposit? :D
Also, are pets allowed?
► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:12 pm

*mumbles* Darn... I don't have enough money... Hope the landlord doesn't find out...

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Hi Mr. Landlord.
I will totally be on time for my rent.
Probably.
► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+