Forum's Technical Support

Have a trouble of some sort? Here's the place to ask for solution!
User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Forum's Technical Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello,

My name is Key Maker, if you need anything feel free to ask away :)

In case anything goes wrong, please feel free to post any questions below, but if you want to reach us directly please go to this form HERE

This will allow us to view all the information regarding the issue and allow us to resolve it as quickly as possible :)


Image
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
meyaoi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby meyaoi » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:21 am

Stickied the post.
That cat, though :geek:

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:42 am

meyaoi wrote:Stickied the post.
That cat, though :geek:


H8'er XD
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Blocking with Tsukki

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby Noyaroo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:17 pm

I actually had no idea where else to post this so I'll ask here xD
Are you gonna put in spoiler tags? Or are they already in and I'm missing them.

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Noyaroo wrote:I actually had no idea where else to post this so I'll ask here xD
Are you gonna put in spoiler tags? Or are they already in and I'm missing them.


I've been thinking about it, but I've seen people trying to... How should I say, misuse them. So I'm trying to decide if it's worth inputting them into the forums or not. I'm probably going to make a topic about the possible addon's I'm looking into adding :)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Blocking with Tsukki

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby Noyaroo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:26 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:I've been thinking about it, but I've seen people trying to... How should I say, misuse them. So I'm trying to decide if it's worth inputting them into the forums or not. I'm probably going to make a topic about the possible addon's I'm looking into adding :)


Alright, just curious ^^
Since outside of the obvious, they'd be fairly useful for pic/text heavy posts.
But if people are going to just misuse them then idk.

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:31 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:
Noyaroo wrote:I actually had no idea where else to post this so I'll ask here xD
Are you gonna put in spoiler tags? Or are they already in and I'm missing them.


I've been thinking about it, but I've seen people trying to... How should I say, misuse them. So I'm trying to decide if it's worth inputting them into the forums or not. I'm probably going to make a topic about the possible addon's I'm looking into adding :)


I think that just comes with the function of being able to put something under spoilers. Yeah, some people misuse it while others use it for fun but in the grand scheme, having that function would help those who would want to avoid spoilers.
Image

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Yea, I know someone else mentioned having a chat box, and I've been looking into that as well. I'll probably just do a poll if people want it or not. The bad thing about it is, is that it's not moderated very well.
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Suracis wrote:I think that just comes with the function of being able to put something under spoilers. Yeah, some people misuse it while others use it for fun but in the grand scheme, having that function would help those who would want to avoid spoilers.[/color]


That's true, like I said it's something I've been looking into. :)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Forum's Technical Support

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:35 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:Yea, I know someone else mentioned having a chat box, and I've been looking into that as well. I'll probably just do a poll if people want it or not. The bad thing about it is, is that it's not moderated very well.


It depends on how you want to moderate it. The more rules there are, the more it needs to be enforced by moderators. It also depends on who the audience is and I'd generally say that most of the people here are mature enough not to do something stupid. They can also be helpful by reporting any violations too. But if any does happen, then that's when a mod needs to come in and take action.
Image


Return to “Technical Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest