Feature Request *Forum Only

Have a trouble of some sort? Here's the place to ask for solution!
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Feature Request *Forum Only

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Here you can post features / changes to the forum you think will be good for everyone to have. Please post the feature along with the benefit of having it, and we will take a look into possibly installing it. :)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Feature Request *Forum Only

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:11 am

Spoiler tags to hide spoilers, pics, and text heavy posts. It's not much of an issue here yet, but when posting large pics or multiple ones, it'd be nice to tag them behind spoilers so that if they get quoted, people won't have to scroll through miles of pictures (or text or quote wars). There is also the function of hiding actual spoilers which is always nice and prevents drama.
The only con I can see is people misusing them, but from all the forums I've been on, I rarely see that happen... plus I don't think it'll happen too often.

The other feature I'm hoping for is an upvote button or thanks button or... something of the sort. I've never cared too much for rep systems on a forum, but +1ing a post saves time and can be used to gouge how many people agree with said post.
The con to this would probably be a highly liked post and people feel that devs NEED to address it or implement whatever the post said, but I think that's an extreme example since most people here seem fairly level headed.

Last feature I want is cupholders.

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:15 am

Hm.

Cupholders mod seems to still be in alpha testing :/ srrys

As for the up and down voting, I don't mind that idea at all :) something I can look into, as long as it doesn't add to "drama" like social media's buttons do haha X3

The spoiler idea you kinda have mean leaning towards nos, I'll put it down as a future feature :3

Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Knightusagi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:15 am

Noyaroo wrote:Spoiler tags to hide spoilers, pics, and text heavy posts. It's not much of an issue here yet, but when posting large pics or multiple ones, it'd be nice to tag them behind spoilers so that if they get quoted, people won't have to scroll through miles of pictures (or text or quote wars). There is also the function of hiding actual spoilers which is always nice and prevents drama.
The only con I can see is people misusing them, but from all the forums I've been on, I rarely see that happen... plus I don't think it'll happen too often.

The other feature I'm hoping for is an upvote button or thanks button or... something of the sort. I've never cared too much for rep systems on a forum, but +1ing a post saves time and can be used to gouge how many people agree with said post.
The con to this would probably be a highly liked post and people feel that devs NEED to address it or implement whatever the post said, but I think that's an extreme example since most people here seem fairly level headed.

Last feature I want is cupholders.
lol best feature suggestion is the cupholders :3

on a serious note: it really shows like a good idea to implement special function so you can hide images and spoilers stuff.
「好きにしろ」

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:22 am

keyxmakerx wrote:Hm.

As for the up and down voting, I don't mind that idea at all :) something I can look into, as long as it doesn't add to "drama" like social media's buttons do haha X3

The spoiler idea you kinda have mean leaning towards nos, I'll put it down as a future feature :3
Alpha testing?!

But yeah if the up/down votes aren't too hard to put in, that'd be super.

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:23 am

Noyaroo wrote:

Alpha testing?!

Btw, didn't know if you were ever told. We tried implementing the cup holders, unfortunately it broke the server for a few hours. :( back to the drawing board. Seems it's harder to create matter out of the electrons of the computer screens... Who would have though interdimentional science was so complicated >.<
► Show Spoiler

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:31 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:
Noyaroo wrote:

Alpha testing?!

Btw, didn't know if you were ever told. We tried implementing the cup holders, unfortunately it broke the server for a few hours. :( back to the drawing board. Seems it's harder to create matter out of the electrons of the computer screens... Who would have though interdimentional science was so complicated >.<
► Show Spoiler
Aw, it's okay. I was really looking forward to those cupholders too...
But yeah, I figured they wouldn't be able to be implemented if it wasn't by now xD