Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Hatsukoi High

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Hatsukoi means first love.

Premise: Today is your first day of High School. Your excited to be there of course, but part of your excitement is because now you can look for that older boy who helped you that one time. Can you get his attention and get him to fall in love with you?

I'll let you guys create your own characters for the most part, but here are the 2 main characters.

Ritsuka - The bashful and love-struck freshman.

Hiroki - The object of his affections.

I'll let you come up with the rest.

Now pick one of these two or create another character. A love rival, a best friend, a teacher, or whoever.

The only rule is no cheating.

(I might make more if I need to, but it's unlikely)

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby pupcuz1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Off Topic
Since the NSFW topic already seems to have something going for it, I'll do my best to try to get this roleplay going. Sorry I can't provide those awesome character cards, though. If anyone wants to make one, go for it! I'll avoid physical descriptions for now for this reason.

Tanaka Ritsuka took a deep breath as he began to ascend the steps of Hatsukoi High School. It was all he could do to not think about the entire reason he decided to work hard in order to be accepted to this school, especially at the very spot it had happened a little over a year prior.

Ritsuka was doing his best to out run the guys from his middle school, but he should have known that he wouldn't last long with his slight frame. He ran towards Hatsukoi High School's front doors, hoping a teacher might be nearby. Instead he found an incredibly handsome older boy walking out. He saw the boys chasing Ritsuka, and without thought, stepped in front him. He demanded that the bullies leave the younger boy alone, or face him instead. As the older boy was rather toned, the bullies quickly found excuses to leave. Once they were gone, the older boy turned to Ritsuka to ask if he was ok. Ritsuka nodded, unable to find his voice as the other boy stared deep into his eyes.

"How about I walk you home? Just in case they are waiting to find you alone." the mystery boy offered.

"I'd... I'd appreciate that. Oh! I am terribly sorry! I have not thanked you properly for helping me, or given you my name! I'm Tanaka Ritsuka, second year student at Sohoku Middle School. Thank you so much for your help, sir!" Ritsuka said, bowing quickly.

"It was no trouble, Tanaka-san. I'm Ootori Hiroki, third year at Kowai Middle School. Though hopefully, I will be a first year here in the spring," the older boy replied, gesturing to the high school behind him. During the walk to his home, Ritsuka would learn that Hiroki had just finished his entrance exam when they met. Ritsuka took this a sign that he would have to go to that school, too, in order to reunite with his handsome savior when the time came.

Now here he was, beginning his first day of school at Hatsukoi High School. He had not seen Hiroki since they met that fateful day, but something told him that he made it in last year and was now his senpai. He didn't care what it would take. He would find his rescuer again and confess his feelings. Or he would, once he was sure that Hiroki was into guys. That would be the hard part.

Off Topic
So sorry this got long and a little godmod-ish. I wanted to explain the reason Ritsuka wanted to go to the school in the first place. If the person that wants to play the seme doesn't like the surname I gave him, I can edit this later to your liking. I hope you guys like things so far!

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:17 am

Off Topic
So I'm already participating in the NSFW roleplay, but it's going rather slowly... would anyone object to me jumping in as the seme for this one? If there's someone else that pops in and wishes to take the role, I will back off, but I need something to do ;_;

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:32 am

SpecialAay wrote:
Off Topic
So I'm already participating in the NSFW roleplay, but it's going rather slowly... would anyone object to me jumping in as the seme for this one? If there's someone else that pops in and wishes to take the role, I will back off, but I need something to do ;_;

Off Topic
You might as well. I'm thinking of joining this one depending on how it starts off. I kind of like how pupcuz1 started it off.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:05 am

Suracis wrote:
SpecialAay wrote:
Off Topic

Off Topic
You might as well. I'm thinking of joining this one depending on how it starts off. I kind of like how pupcuz1 started it off.

Off Topic
Hmm.. I'd just be a bystander and observe....

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:47 am

Off Topic
I am good with anyone jumping in if that helps. Also thank you, Suracis!
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Off Topic
Alrighty then, this I can do. *cracks knuckles wickedly*

It was the day of Hatsukoi High School's entrance ceremony, and Hiroki was particularly excited. Well, in all honesty, it wasn't the ceremony that excited him, it was the prospect of the new kouhai arriving. There was someone he was looking for. Someone he hadn't seen since a fateful day 2 years prior.

Hiroki sighed. He had spent the day taking entrance exams for Hatsukoi High School. It hadn't been a terribly exciting day, and he still wasn't sure this was the place for him, but it was over and done with now.

Just as soon as he swung the doors open, he saw a small younger boy running desperately in his direction. A small group of bigger boys seemed to be chasing him. As Hiroki watched them approach, his brows knitted together. If there was one thing that made him angry, it was bullying. He'd been rather scrawny until he entered middle school. It was why he had joined the basketball team; he wanted to get stronger and fitter so he could stand up to the kids who had picked on him as a young child. Before he had even thought about it, he stepped out and in between the poor kid and his pursuers.

"Hey, you brats," he called, and the other boys came to a screeching halt. His palms were actually sweaty; he couldn't have been that much older than them. "Does it make you feel good about yourselves to gang up on a kid half your size? How 'bout you pick on someone your own size? I'll take you on."

They didn't seem to notice his nervousness and quickly scattered. Secretly relieved that he wouldn't have to actually fight them, he turned to check on the boy that reminded him so much of his younger self. "You okay?" After the other boy nodded, Hiroki smiled; it was the most soothing smile he could muster. It was the smile he had wished someone had given him when he was bullied.

He felt an almost older brotherly affection for this kid, who introduced himself as Tanaka Ritsuka, and offered to walk him home. A warm feeling flowed through him as Ritsuka bowed, thanking him in a flustered tone of voice. "It was no trouble, Tanaka-san. I'm Ootori Hiroki, third year at Kowai Middle School. Though hopefully, I will be a first year here in the spring."

Damn, why had he said that? Just a few moments ago he wasn't even sure he wanted to go to this school. But meeting Ritsuka on the steps of it had to be a sign. He nodded to himself, his resolve returning. He would attend school here. And maybe Ritsuka would join him in a few years. He felt the need to protect this boy. And he looked like he definately needed a friend.

Hiroki shifted in his uncomfortable chair in the gym so he had a better view of the doors the younger students would come through, a nostalgic smile on his face as he settled in to watch for Ritsuka.

Off Topic
Sorry, I wanted to start a little of Hiroki's character development and write pupcuz's scene from Hiroki's perspective. I'm kind of going for Hiroki having purely brotherly/platonic feelings for Ritsuka that will have to be broken through before he will fall in love romantically with him. Does that make sense? I don't want them to already be in love. That would be boring.
So, uke, dance for your seme's love! Dance, I say! :lol:

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Off Topic
That was fantastic. I also love that Hiroki is not instantly in love like Ritsuka is because where is the drama in that? Plus, if someone were to objectively look at Ritsuka's feelings, they are more along the lines of hero worship or at most a crush rather than actual love, so it works even better!

Risuka moved into the gym where the entrance ceremony would take place, not sure of what to expect. Thankfully he was looking around when he entered because almost immediately his eyes fell on Hiroki. He gave him a wide smile as he passed, wishing he would have time to speak to him before the ceremony. Unfortunately he had to find his seat quickly and wait for the end before he could have a chance to speak to his new senpai. He was lucky to find his seat was on the aisle, making it very easy to leave when the time came. He turned to the person sitting next to him, needing to talk to someone to help curb his excitement.

"Hello! I'm Tanaka Ritsuka. Are you as excited as I am for us to start school here?" he asked softly as the rest of the students filed in the room.

Off Topic
Sorry if this seems short, but I wanted to give someone a chance to introduce another character really quick before our two boy reunite. I promise in my next reply, Ritsuka will talk to Hiroki-senpai!
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:24 am

Off Topic
Hooray! Okay, then, I'll wait to see if anyone joins in before I post a response. <3

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:18 am

Hearing an excited voice, Osamu turned to the boy sitting next to the aisle. "Yeah, I guess." Giving the boy a forced smile, Osamu quickly looked away, hoping he could avoid any further interaction. 'Why the heck is he so excited,' he thought. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he looked back to the boy, seeing a huge smile on his face. "What's your name?" Staring at him for a moment, he ran a hand through his raven hair. "Osamu."

"Oh come on. I told you my full name." Raising an eyebrow, Osamu felt a little bit confused as he couldn't recall the boy's name at all.

"It's Osamu Jinguuji." Seeing a satisfied expression on the boy's face, Osamu turned away again, hoping that he wouldn't be bothered. Looking around, the seats filled up quickly with other students as one of them took the empty seat next to him. 'Should have known better than to wish for an open seat next to me.' Staring through his peripheral, he was able to glance at the intruder. 'This guy looks like a douchebag with his weird hairdo.' Content with his appraisal, he peered to the other side, noticing that the boy who introduced himself earlier was staring in a certain direction. Following his line of sight, there were way too many people to even notice who he's staring at. 'Someone he knows? A friend maybe? A senpai?' Taking note of someone staring back in his direction, he furrowed his eyebrows together.

'They're staring at each other weirdly. Let's not get involved with this.' Hearing a man loudly clear his throat, Osamu turned his direction towards the speaker at the podium as other students did the same.

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”