Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 5:10 am

"You're welcome." Feeling his heartbeat slow down, he took a quiet, deep breath. I'm glad he likes it. Hearing that Kazama had bought him a present surprised the blond. "You didn't have to. You've done so much for me already that I don't think I can ever repay you." Taking the black box with red ribbons, he pulled on the ribbon, wishing to open it nicely. Finally able to take out the present, it looked like a switchblade... until he opened it up. Seeing a koi on the actual blade sent shivers down his entire body. "Kazama, I love this. A lot. You won't mind if I modify it a bit, will you? I want it to be my main blade from now on." Smiling, a lot of possibilities started running through the young teen's head. Should I make the blade thicker? Longer? It's light but how's the grip?

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:23 am

The raven watched Osamu as he opened up the gift. His reaction made his search for the blade all worth it. Aww..he's already thinking of how to use it on people..how cute..
The raven sat down and looked at Osamu with a smile , " I'm glad you love it, and I don't mind it at all, do what ever you think is necessary to improve the knife. We have some pig dummies in the basement for you to try it on in your spare time. Unless you can find someone instead" the raven said with a smirk. " I know I didn't have to but.. I wanted to..get you something.. I normally don't have a reason to get anyone a gift excluding my parents, for the holidays. Until I met you" the raven said with a blush. "Now..to eat this..." the raven took a bite out of the chicken and savored the tenderness of it. "Mmm.."

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:23 am

"O-ok... Hiroki," Ritsuka replied, knowing his face was bright red as his heart skipped a beat. He carried as many presents as Hiroki would let him get, but he wasn't completely blind to the fact that all of the things he carried were light while his boyfriend's were not so much. He didn't mind, though. With his shoulder, he couldn't handle too much weight and had probably broken that rule already with carrying their gifts earlier. He also knew it was a way Hiroki showed he cared. "I'll just have water," he replied to Kita's question as he moved to the table when they finished.

"I'll... have the same, but I can help if you would like," Seto offered.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 5:33 am

"I'll... have the same, but I can help if you would like"

I look at Seto when he says that and he blushes under my gaze. Must...keep...control.

"Thanks. Would you mind grabbing the cups?"

I see him nod and open the cabinet that holds the cups. He's here often enough to remember.

I go to start making tea for myself before getting everyone else's drink since mine will take the longest.

I'll bring the pot of tea with me just in case someone wants some.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 5:38 am

Chuckling, he watched as Kazama began eating the food he made. "Whoever crosses me first will be the lucky one to see this." Putting it away in the box, he focused on the teen next to him. "I never get anyone a gift; even Oneesan doesn't get anything. Not that she gets anything for me since she's always busy traveling and doing work. I guess what I made for you is the first 'real' present I've ever given someone. I'm happy you like it." Grinning, he felt content being with the raven, no matter what they were doing.

"So this is where you were." Hearing another voice, Osamu quickly stared at the source, realizing that it was Kazama's grandfather.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:52 am

After taking a few bites the raven chuckles, " I see, Well I'm glad I'm your first then, guess who's getting a extra long cuddling session tonight? " the raven said with a smirk. Then Kazama took a couple of more bites before licking his lips and drinking some of the wine. I want to see him use the knife on someone... Then Kazama eye's widened a bit when he heard "So this is where you were" Fuck....the meeting starts in 5 minutes. The raven looks at his grandfather. "Hello..."

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 5:59 am

"Hello." Glancing between Kazama and his grandfather, Osamu merely smiled.

"Why don't you come join us?" Being underneath his gaze didn't bother the blond at all. In fact, he was pretty much used to it by now. "We're having a bonding moment. See what Kazama got me?" Proudly showing the knife off, Osamu gave a sly grin.

"This meeting is important."

"So is spending time with your loved ones during an important holiday. Isn't that right Kazama?" Leaning his head on his shoulder, the crimson-eyed teen slid his hand into the other's. Hearing a sigh, the old man pinched his nose together.

"You two are always like this."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun May 15, 2016 6:14 am

Hiroki poured himself some tea from the pot Kita had brought out, nodding his gratitude as he sipped it. He slid back into the couch, relaxation apparent on his face. As he finished up his first cup of tea, he gently laid his head on Ritsuka's good shoulder. Just as soon as he'd let it down, though, he sat up again.

"I almost forgot!" he exclaimed. He fumbled around in his pocket for something, finally producing a stick-on ribbon. With a dramatic flourish, he stuck it to the top of his head. "I had to finish putting the final touches on your last present! So, uh... should I go sit under the tree or would you prefer me stay here?" He was being silly, of course, but Hiroki's face was still bright red. All he wanted was to hear Ritsuka laugh.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:16 am

Kazama stared at Osamu while he was in conversation with his grandfather. In addition, he was happy that the blonde was showing off his present to him as well. "I've been going to all of these meetings can I at least have this day with Osamu? I want to spend it with him... " he said as he intermingled his fingers with Osamu's. "Please?" he asks nicely.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:25 am

Seto nodded and began grabbing cups for everyone, placing them around the table. He went ahead and got his and his brother's water since Kita seemed busy with making tea. He just wanted to be helpful.

Ritsuka took a sip of the water Seto gave him before almost spitting it back out when Hiroki suddenly put a ribbon on his head. "N-no, you can stay here, but I don't think anything I got will even begin to top this," he managed to get out between laughs after he swallowed his drink.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler