Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Hearing Kazama compliment him right in front of his grandfather made the blond hold his hands together, turning really red. Looking over to the raven didn't help either when he winked. "I... you like my personality?" Feeling extremely happy and nervous simultaneously, Osamu still couldn't understand these feelings. Trying to change the topic, the teen began chuckling. "Yeah, I learned my lesson after being caught the first time. Always have a weapon on you." Watching Kazama's lips turn into a grin forced the boy to look away. Stop looking at me like that. You can't even call that cute anymore. Handsome, maybe?

"Kazama, stop making the poor boy blush with your words. You know how much he likes you so there's no need to tease him about it. Osamu-kun, you're more than welcome to meet him as well. But you'd have to do it behind the shadows like you normally do." Like I normally do? How does he know about that? Lifting his gaze, the grandfather gave a huge smirk. "What? You thought I couldn't tell when you follow us? You may be excellent at hiding your presence but I haven't been given this rank for no reason." Laughing, he finished the glass of wine in front of him. "Anyway, I've spent too much time here. Thank you for the food Osamu-kun. I need to attend the meeting. They'll scold me for being late but you two can spend the rest of the day together."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun May 15, 2016 5:03 pm

"Presents!" Hiroki exclaimed happily. He was so excited it was like he was a small child on.... well, Christmas. Helping to clear away the food containers, he picked up a few of the things under the tree and started to distribute them.

"Um... first... here, Kita-san, from me," he handed Kita a rather large, heavy box which he knew contained the new cookware he'd bought. "I know it's not much, but... thank you. For letting me stay. Oh, and this," he dug into his back pocket and pulled out a crinkled envelope. "Backpay for the rent. You've been letting me stay here for free for the past three months, so I... saved as much as I could to pay you for it."

Next, he handed Seto the tiny box with the cellphone charm in it. He looked extremely apprehensive, and almost shy about it. "I... wasn't sure what you'd like, so I had this made especially for you. I hope you like it."

Finally, he brought the biggest box and placed it in front of Ritsuka. It was what he was most excited about, since he'd bought one of every shojo manga he could carry at the store as he didn't know which was Ritsuka's favorite. "I tried to cover all my bases with yours, Ritsuka. Hopefully there's at least one thing in there you'll like."

He sat back down on the couch, bouncing eagerly. It had been so long since he'd had a proper Christmas, and he'd never had the money to really get anyone anything... not that he'd really had family who cared about such things. He looked around, eyes big like an overeager puppy. "What are you guys waiting for?? Open, open!"

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Seto and Ritsuka filled their plates and began eating. Ritsuka was still laughing every time he saw Hiroki with his ribbon. Seto would have made an effort to stop the almost sickening sight, but he was too distracted by the knowledge of receiving his answer when they got done with presents. They both finished their dinner quickly.

"I'm ready!" Ritsuka said excitedly. Seto simply nodded.

They were both a bit surprised as they had presents shoved at them from Hiroki. Seto opened his first, raising an eyebrow at the note. "Thank you... Nii-san," he said, knowing the simple term of endearment probably meant more than his gift of a notebook filled with some of his brother's favorite recipes and things to do would.

Ritsuka was shocked by how large and heavy his gift was. He opened it to find all the manga and began blushing bright red. He had read some of it, but others were new and interesting, too. "Thank you, Hiroki! I can't believe you remembered."
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:26 pm

While looking at the way Osamu was acting when he complimented him in front of his grandfather Kazama thought He's so cute... I think I have another gift for him... "Why yes. I love your personality...It's something I relate to and having you around makes me happy..." the raven said with a smile. Heh..I can tell he's melting inside the raven chuckled at the thought.

The raven grinned again "Alright grandfather, I'll stop" then he looked at the blonde with a look that says I'm not stopping "Alright grandpa, have fun with your meeting!" Kazama said as he watched his grandfather walk off. Then the raven stood up and walked towards Osamu giving him a hug again. This time he has something else in mind... "Osamu..I also have another gift for you...." he said while lifting the blonde's chin looking into those ruby eyes. " I hope you like it..." he said as he leaned in and quickly kissed the blonde on the lips. It was a sincere kiss that while it was short, it felt like it lasted a lot longer. Then after pulling away, looking at the blonde the raven said " That..was my first kiss by the way..." he said with a light blush...

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun May 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Hiroki looked almost as if he might cry when Seto called him Nii-san. In fact he did sniffle, though he did his best to be subtle about it. "You're very welcome, Seto-kun. I wanted you to know that I have no intention of taking your brother away from you; I just wanted to give you another one. Um, er... me." He blushed and quickly turned to Ritsuka.

"Of course I remembered! Don't you remember? I said it suits you, and it does. So cute." He kissed Ritsuka's nose lightly, then turned to stare expectantly at Kita.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Watching Kazama, Osamu didn't know what to expect until he was wrapped in an embrace. This is something I'm used to so no surprise here. "Osamu..I also have another gift for you...." Another gift? But this knife was enough. What more could he possibly give me? Lifting the blond's chin, he had a better look at the raven's silver eyes but this made it more nerve-wracking. He's looking at me differently. "I hope you like it..." Before he could react, Osamu felt Kazama's lips on his own. It didn't last too long because just like that, the admiral's successor pulled away. "That..was my first kiss by the way..."

"You... kissed me." Raising a hand, he touched his own lips, making sure that this was reality. Friends don't kiss, right? Family members don't kiss each other like that, right? So then that means, Kazama and I are... Slowly realizing his feelings for the raven, Osamu hid his face by looking away. "I... liked it." Again, this was another moment that reinforced the blond's decision of staying in Japan. Looking back up out of the corner of his eye, he could see Kazama blushing just as hard as he was. He feels the same as me? All this time? Are we... lovers? Boyfriends? That's what people call it, right? "Y-You better not do that to anyone else. If you do, I'll kill you." Looking away, he tried hiding his face behind his arm.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Hiroki gives me a present and envelope full of money. The present itself is a set of pans that I'll probably use to make pancakes tomorrow. As for the money, I don't need it, but I accept it with the intention of giving it back someday.

"Thanks Hiroki."

I also begin to dig out some gifts from under the tree. I give Hiroki a watch that is also kinda like a locket. Inside is a picture of him and Ritsuka.

Ritsuka gets a necklace that matches the watch and Seto gets a coat to keep him warm and some homemade cookies.

"Merry Christmas."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun May 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Hiroki looked absolutely delighted with the watch, even more so when he opened the locket and saw the picture of him and Ritsuka smiling happily out of it. He quickly put it on, taking off the old beat up one he'd been wearing, then gave Kita a huge cheesy grin. "Thank you so much! You know, the watch I was wearing? It belonged to my dad. Now I'll have good memories associated with it instead of bad ones. Thanks." He beamed, wrapping an arm around Ritsuka as he sat back, looking happily at the watch/locket.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:10 pm

After Kazama kissed Osamu he stared at the blonde with a very intensive blush on his face. D-Did he like it?... Then he saw the blonde touched his lips while saying "You..kissed me" Don't tell me hes in shock.... but then as soon as he heard "I... liked it" a feeling of a bunch of butterflies swarming in his stomach took over. Then, in response to Osamu, Kazama caressed the blonde's cheek saying " Osamu.. there is no one else who I want to do these kinds of things with... " he said as he then raised the blonde's chin again, this time pressing his forehead against the blonde's. "Since you liked it.. how about I give you another one?" his heart was beating wildly as he kissed Osamu again, only this time his eyes were wide open, staring into the blonde's ruby eyes. In addition, this kiss was a lot more passionate than before. He wonder's how long he can keep up until he needs to breathe because he's getting addicted to those lips...

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Feeling Kazama's lips on his again, it felt like he was going to suffocate. But it felt different because he already knew the feeling of being suffocated. This feeling was like that but more of a build up, waiting for it to explode. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat, forcing the two boys to pull away from each other.

"I take it you two realized that you aren't brothers anymore?" Quickly peering at the intruder, Osamu felt a little surprised to see the grandfather again. Didn't you have a meeting to attend? "Might as well say it but you two are too young for this kind of stuff. It's even more problematic that you two are boys. Kazama, you understand the JSDF frowns upon this." Watching him sigh, he turned away. "Now I can't get a great-grandson. What would your own parents think of this?" Chuckling, the blond was interested in hearing the raven's response. Since, of course, Osamu doesn't really care what the JSDF thinks or anyone else for that matter.

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”