Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby SpecialAay » Sun May 15, 2016 6:45 am

Hiroki grinned like an idiot, snatching the bow off the top of his head. "I'm glad you didn't want me to go over there," he said. He waited until he was mostly sure Seto and Kita were not looking their way, then swooped in close to Ritsuka. "Then I couldn't do this!" He planted a quick kiss on his cheek and gently whispered into his ear: "Merry Christmas, Ritsuka."

He pulled back with a wink before anyone could say anything.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:03 am

Ritsuka giggled as Hiroki kissed his cheek. He placed one of his hands on the older boy's face and turned it toward him, kissing him on the lips. "Merry Christmas, Hiroki."
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun May 15, 2016 7:25 am

Hiroki blushed and smiled, happy to let Ritsuka be the one to kiss him. Usually it was the other way around. Forgetting the others for the moment, he kissed the boy again, this time letting his lips linger a little longer before pulling back and clearing his throat.

"So, shall we eat? I want to dig into those presents!"

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:36 am

Ritsuka happily kissed back, not caring if the other two saw. It wasn't like it was new at this point.

"Y-yes! Let's dig in."
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 12:37 pm

When I turned around, I saw that Seto had given them water. He returned and ask if there was anything he could do. I said there wasn't, but he decided to stick around anyway and watch me. I smiled at him before turning back to the tea.

I finish making the tea, but I don't go into the dining area immediately. I get close to Satoshi and whisper in his ear.

"After we open the presents, I'll answer you."

With that I walk out with the tea.

I'm doing pretty well for a side character. Well, I guess I'm not a side character anymore, but a protagonist in my own life.

Enough philosophy. Time to have this Christmas party.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Scrutinizing the grandfather's actions, the old man took a deep breath before sitting in a chair across from us. "Then I'm staying here as well. I'm part of this family too." Grinning, Osamu looked over to the raven to see that he was relieved. "And besides, it's a good opportunity to know the person whom my grandson has taken a liking." Pulling his hand away, the blond stood up and prepared another set for cutlery for the Admiral. Once that was done, he began taking more food from the pot to place onto the serving plate. So Kazama got out of his meeting and in return, you want to check on me. Well then, I wonder if I'll meet your expectations. Even as the younger teen turned around, the smile on his lips didn't leave.

"That reminds me. I met another boy around your age. It seems that he's the successor for one of the other Admirals." Chuckling, Osamu poured a glass of wine.

"Then I suppose that means Kazama has some competition."

"Yes and if he doesn't get his act together, that other boy might as well take over." Meeting his gaze with the blond, Osamu smiled back. "That's why you need to stay with this stupid grandson of mine. As long as you two are together, you'll be a force to be reckoned with, even within the JSDF. In fact, there are rumors flying around that you're another one of my successors that I'm grooming. The best part is that they're scared of the fact that you may be on par with Kazama." Laughing, the old man began eating the food. So you can't wait to show me off. That'll be interesting.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Kazama stared at his grandfather hoping that he will reconsider and let him stay with Osamu. Once the grandfather changed his mind Kazama made a sigh of relief but then blushed when he heard "It's a good opportunity to know the person whom my grandson has taking a liking". Kazama just took another bite of his food trying to calm himself down.

Then, the raven heard about the other person who might be his potential "rival". Then the raven spoke, "Oh? what is this guy's name?" Then he took a knife and started to cut slices of the cake, offering one of them on a small plate to his grandfather. "Would you like some? "

The raven thought about him and Osamu working together to climb the ranks. "Well..with the two of us...we can crush the competition though..I'd like a challenge.." the raven said as he looked at the blonde with eyes that said. I am so sorry, my grandpa is going to drag you into his meetings as well and show you off.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 3:02 pm

"His name? Well, why don't you find out for yourself when you meet him?" Looking over to Kazama, he wore a certain gaze that seemed to be apologetic. Osamu had to hold himself from rolling his own eyes since no one could force him to do anything he didn't want to do. Except for maybe Oneesan. And Kazama. "Simultaneously, you'll be able to tell whether or not he'll prove to be difficult. I have a lot planned for the both of you. You'd do well to start thinking about both of your futures as early as possible." Taking a seat, the blond smiled as he tilted his head.

"As long as it's entertaining and with Kazama, I have no issues."

"Oh?" Watching the old man sip some wine, he placed it down elegantly. "Then my grandson is lucky to have someone like you care about him this much. It's almost as if you two are brothers. Though, the physical contact makes me think otherwise." Physical contact? Isn't this what friends normally do? "Also, Osamu-kun, I'd appreciate it if you stopped playing those mind games on guests that you dislike." Smirking, closed his crimson eyes, shrugging his shoulders.

"What could you possibly mean by that? I haven't done anything to our guests except for that solider."

"You know what I mean. Scaring them. Intimidating them. Making them feel like they're trapped in a corner." Eating a piece of chicken, he followed it up with some wine. "That seems to be your strong point. Playing with people's mental state."

"That only works if they're mentally weak. If not, I'm always up for a challenge." Opening his new switchblade, Osamu examined the sharpness of it by playing with the beveled edge. "Actually, that's how I met Kazama. Did you ever tell him about that?"

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 3:26 pm

"In that case I'll go and meet him in the next meeting" the raven then turned to Osamu. "Osamu would you like to come with me and scout out the competition?" he said with a grin. Then he faced his grandfather " You don't have to worry too much, I'd be working within your expectations while keeping myself entertained" he said with a smile.

Hearing his grandfather talk about how lucky he is to have Osamu around made the raven blush ever so slightly. "Though, the physical contact makes me think otherwise" Wait...if that's not what friends normally do..then...what does that imply?... Kazama stared at his grandfather with a 'what are you talking about face' .

"Hmm...he already knows about how we met. Since he covered up what happened and I had to tell him everything that happened. Well..the important details" the raven said with a smile. "If it was anyone else chasing Osamu, that person would have died. I really do admire his strength , in addition his personality is a big plus!" he said while giving Osamu a quick wink. Curious how he will react.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Everyone eats the chicken that Ritsuka and Seto bought and tells stories from their current life. Everyone is having fun and I'm glad to see it. Especially since there was a lot of drama before.

We finish the chicken and the side dishes.

"Should we open presents?"

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”