Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:46 pm

The raven immediately pulled away from Osamu leaving a trail of saliva as he heard someone clear their throat. Well..this is quite...embarrassing and unexpected.. Kazama licked his lips and then looked at his grandfather. " Yea, we realized that we aren't brothers anymore, in addition; while the JSDF frowns upon this times are changing grandfather. You may as well look at the rest of the world and see that change is happening.." the raven said as he fixed his hair a little. " As for my parents...I'm sure my mother would not mind. As for my dad...well..who knows and if you're so worried about not having a great grandson will this old geezer be alive to see one? I can always adopt though I don't see myself doing that anytime soon." he said as he held Osamu's hand.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Ritsuka smiled wide at the locket and immediately begged Hiroki to help put it on him. Seto blushed at his gifts and gave Kita a soft, "Thank you, Senpai," before trying to subtly get into his cookies, not wanting to make it obvious how much he loved sweets. "Nii-san is so sappy, Nii-chan. You two were made for each other," he commented on Hiroki's replies to him and Kita.

It was Ritsuka's and Seto's turns to give out their gifts. They had exchanged gifts at home with Ritsuka receiving a new bookshelf and Seto getting new crochet needles made for round knitting for things like hats and mittens. Ritsuka gave both Kita and Hiroki envelopes, but Hiroki also got a lumpy present that was poorly wrapped. Kita's envelope contained two amusement park tickets with the unspoken hope that one would be used on his younger brother for a date when spring came back. Hiroki's contained train tickets to the next town over for the first and last days of golden week while his gift was a dark blue yukata with a light blue belt. "My great aunt has a bed and breakfast over there. She said she'd let us stay in a room for free if I helped her cook and clean in the mornings and evenings. They have a festival during that time, and I thought we could go together," he explained once Hiroki's gifts were open. "I have a new yukata that's the same color as your belt with a belt that matches your yukata," he added, knowing he was bright red.

Seto gave Hiroki the notebook that contained tips and recipes his brother liked, his silent way of showing he finally accepted Hiroki as his brother's boyfriend. Kita got a handknit scarf in a color he thought would compliment the older boy's eyes. He also gave him nice faux leather black gloves. "I... I can make you another scarf if you hate the color. O-or just but you a new one if you hate it all together," he mumbled.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 7:06 pm

"Times are changing, huh? Either way, I expect that you behave as my future successor when we're in public. Keep that in mind." Switching his gaze to the blond, he sighed out loud. "Tomorrow, you and I are going to sit down and chat over a nice cup of tea now that your... feelings have developed. Understood?" Smiling at the old man, Osamu nodded.

"Of course. I wouldn't be so inhospitable towards the family who has taken such good care of me."

"Well-mannered as always." Seeing him walk off, Osamu began pulling Kazama towards a certain direction. "Come on, let's go to the bedroom." On the walk there, a loud beeping noise came from the younger boy's pocket. Taking the phone out, he quickly scrolled to see a short email from Oneesan. What's this? A reminder to see Ritsuka's parents next week? Scoffing, he deleted the email. I already knew that but thanks for the reminder.

"What are you laughing about?" Chuckling, the crimson-eyed boy shook his head.

"Oh nothing. Just a little email from Michiko letting me know about my first meeting with Ritsuka's parents next week. I'll be sure to make it my last one with them." Smiling, they finally made it to the bedroom. As soon as the door shut, Osamu threw his arms around Kazama's neck, beginning to kiss the raven. "But we can talk about that later." Licking his bottom lip, he became more excited as he felt the silver-eyed teen wrap his arms around the blond's waist. You're mine just as I am yours. You understand this feeling, don't you?

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 7:09 pm

I pat Seto on the head again and smile.

"Nah. I like it. Thank you, Seto."

He sighs in relief and blushes. I feel a surge of affection.

Everyone looks content with their gifts. We all make a bit of small talk and enjoy each other's company.

I get up and get my coat and use the gifts that Seto gave me. I'm nervous, but here goes nothing.

"I'm gonna go get some stuff for breakfast tomorrow. Do you want to help me Seto?"

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:23 pm

"Of course, I know the importance of keeping a public appearance grandfather" replied the raven as his grandfather talked to the blonde and then walked off .

Then, when Osamu started to lead him to the bed room the raven wondered Hmm.. I wonder what he plans to do... Then, after he entered the room the blonde suddenly threw his arms around the raven's neck kissing him. How cute.. he thought as he warped his arms around the blonde's waist. "Well then Osamu, I take it we're officially dating now? " said the raven as he led the blonde on top of their bed. Then the raven leaned in whispering in the blonde's ear "I'm yours as you're mine Osamu, I hope yo know that" as he nibbled against Osamu's ear. Then he stared Osamu in the eyes before kissing him again, with great passion.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Seto blushed and nodded, using his own new gift as he got ready to go out with Kita for a grocery run. "PG!" he told the other two boys as he started putting on his outside shoes. "I-I'm ready when you are, Kita-senpai," he said softly.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 15, 2016 7:38 pm

"Dating? Like boyfriends?" As much as that would make Osamu really happy, he was still embarrassed by the whole thing. I mean, this is Kazama he's dealing with. The one who's bought him presents, protected him, took care of him. He meant almost everything to the blond. "I'm yours as you're mine Osamu, I hope yo know that". Did he just read my mind? That's actually kind of interesting. Feeling him nibble on his ear, Osamu began to laugh, being a little ticklish. But then the raven stared into Osamu's crimson eyes, kissing him again, passionately.

When they broke apart, the blond simply stared at the older teen who was basically on top of him, playing with his jet-black hair. "I think I like you a lot Kazama. Is this what they call love?"

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Seto and I walk side by side through the snow, but I feel unusually warm. It's not a fever this time. My heart is beating faster now that I've gotten this point.

I stop walking and see that nobody is around. Seto looks nervous and a little fidgety.

"Seto, about your confession from a couple of days ago, I've thought about it and I have your answer."

He braces himself and looks down.

I walk up to him and grab his chin, so that he looks me in the eyes. He blushes when he realizes how close we are.

I give him a gentle kiss. I pull away and whisper in his ear.

"I accept. Once spring arrives, let's use the tickets Ritsuka gave me."

I got dragged into this BL world, but I don't regret it.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Seto could hardly handle the silence as they walked. He figured his answer was coming one way or another, but he never could read Kita's face. It was almost scary how little he could catch in those features he had come to memorize. Though, from what he heard from his brother, he seemed to see the most out of the three of them.

He froze as Kita stopped him to give him his answer. He felt the gloved hand on his chin and stared into those intense eyes before he realized he was being kissed. His body instantly warmed up, kissing back happily.

"R-really? You don't mind... me being two years younger than you?" he asked, wanting to be sure about this. He didn't mind the age difference in the slightest, but he knew others might when it came to Kita.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 9:07 pm

"R-really? You don't mind... me being two years younger than you?"

Of course I thought about whether the age difference bothered me. I ended coming to one conclusion.

"I don't mind and anyone who says something about it will learn to keep their opinions to themselves. I don't like when others refuse to face what's in front of them, and I won't look away just because of other people's words."

I actually consider myself to be something of a coward, but I'm a straightforward cowered who fights when he's afraid. Anger helps too. I'll protect what needs protecting and will take hold of what I've got.

For now, I'll bask in happiness.

"Shall we continue shopping?"

I hold out my hand to him and he happily takes it happily. I smile at the sight.

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”