Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Seto smiled wide as he took Kita's hand in his own. "We shall!" he replied as they started walking. "What are we getting?" he asked as they started coming up on the store.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 11:41 pm

"I'm making pancakes tomorrow."

I enter the store with Seto and we buy the ingredients for pancakes. I also buy some bacon and eggs since it'll take more than just pancakes to fill up Hiroki.

We walk back the same way we came in, hand-in-hand, and go back to my apartment. When we get there Ritsuka and Hiroki greet us with a welcome home.

These guys have grown on me these last three months. It's been fun, even if Hiroki still needs instructions on how to clean.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:08 am

Hearing the blonde laugh since he is ticklish gave the raven an idea. After kissing him Kazuma leaned in closer while keeping his hands touching the blondes upper body until he found a spot that caused Osamu to laugh even more. He's so cute... "Yea, like boyfriends Osamu" replied the raven as he then stopped tickling him and took the blonde's hand proceeding to kiss it. After kissing it he placed the hand on his cheek and looked at Osamu with sincere eyes. "I think I like you a lot Osamu...so yes...I believe this is what they call love..." the raven leans in closer, his breath intermingling with the blonde's " I love you Osamu.." said Kazuma as he then captured the blonde's lips with his own kissing him gently at first but then the intensity picked up quickly as the raven decided to experiment and slid his tongue into the blonde's mouth playing the Osamu's own tongue. While doing so, the raven couldn't help but let out small moans.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Mon May 16, 2016 1:01 am

Today was a special holiday. It was Christmas, the day everyone celebrated by giving each other gifts and presents. It was a day to spend time with friends and family. But for Osamu, none of that really mattered. Until he heard Kazama's confession saying that he loved him. And it wasn't in a friendly manner like brothers would have for each other. No, it was much more than that. It was the type that involved holding hands, cuddling and kissing one another. If you asked the blond if he thought he could ever find love, he would have said the answer you wanted to hear. But now, it was different. He found the thing people called love. The thing people would fight and cry over. The thing that brought people happiness. So for Osamu who finally found it, he was never going to let this out of his reach.

Feeling the raven's tongue in his mouth, he gladly accepted as he held Kazama closer to his own body, trying to remove any space in between them. "Ka...za...ma..." Moaning the older boy's name, he felt a grind against his lower area, making the blond stifle any noises. It was odd though. Osamu never felt this much pleasure except when it came to toying with others for his own amusement. But here he was, with his crimson eyes closed, continuing the make out session. Maybe I've changed. Thinking for a couple of seconds, he chuckled into Kazama's lips. Nope, that will never happen. And if I have, it's all Kazama's fault.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Mon May 16, 2016 2:46 am

Hiroki unfolded the yukata, staring at it in awe. "Ritsuka, this... this is beautiful... I'm sure you spent way too much on this, but thank you..." He looked like he could cry. He didn't even protest when Seto shouted, "PG!" at them before leaving. "I can't wait to go to the festival with you, Ritsuka." He grabbed the other boy's hand, intertwining their fingers. "And now that they're gone, I think it's time I give you a proper thank you."

With a warm smile, he pulled Ritsuka into his lap gently and kissed him. This kiss was deeper than he had ever dared kiss him; he let their tongues intertwine just as their fingers had, hoping that his feelings were obvious in his actions. When he pulled away, he blushed shyly and looked away. "I...I've never said it properly, so... I... I love you, Ritsuka."

For the boy who had never known love or a family, he had finally found his place.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon May 16, 2016 2:51 am

Off Topic
Thank you all for enjoying this RP. The continuation will be under the NSFW section as Hatsukoi After: Together With You. Hope to see you there.

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”