Hatsukoi High

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Hatsukoi High

Postby Suracis » Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 am

SpecialAay wrote:
Off Topic
It's all good. I've had a terrible couple of days so I think I'm gonna skip posting tonight... hopefully tomorrow will be better and I'll have energy/motivation/willpower to write something. Until then, I sleep. Sorry guys. ;_;
► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue May 03, 2016 10:51 am

Off Topic
I feel like if I jumped in with a character of my own, I would end up breaking the tension here because my character would be some random dude who heard the entire conversation ('cause he needed to use the the urinal and finished what he was needed to do quickly after they left) and goes "It's not like she died or something. Just be friends with guy already." before walking off to look for his class.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue May 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:
Off Topic
I feel like if I jumped in with a character of my own, I would end up breaking the tension here because my character would be some random dude who heard the entire conversation ('cause he needed to use the the urinal and finished what he was needed to do quickly after they left) and goes "It's not like she died or something. Just be friends with guy already." before walking off to look for his class.
Off Topic
That would be comedic relief and would be interesting if it were to happen. Ah well, I suppose it depends on the other two as well.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Tue May 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Off Topic
Okay, I'm back! Pesky thing called work getting in the way... eww, being an adult sucks. XP But yeah, let's do this!!
► Show Spoiler
Hiroki froze, his gaze boring holes through Ritsuka as if he was trying to peer into his soul. "Oh..." he whispered. "Oh!" he said it a bit louder. "You... you have someone else you like? That's great!" Hiroki sighed, seemingly in relief, and the tension drained from his body. He looked more relaxed than he ever had in front of Ritsuka. He gave a cheesy grin and laughed in embarrassment, running a hand through his hair. "I guess I jumped to conclusions... with you and I's meeting being so similar to Michiko's and then seeing Osamu again, I just automatically went back there. You must think I'm pretty silly huh?"
Hiroki pursed his lips, then reached out and affectionately ruffled Ritsuka's hair. "In that case, sure, we can be friends. Sorry about all that. I just... I just don't want anyone else getting hurt on my account, you know? Dad always said I was way too sensitive for a boy." He laughed nervously again, then cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "Let me make it up to you. How about I walk you home? We live in the same direction if I recall correctly..."
As he reached out his hand to Ritsuka in friendship, something felt off to him. Ritsuka seemed almost like he was hiding something. That, and there was a strange sinking feeling in his stomach, almost as if he was disappointed. He would have to ponder that later. "What do you say... friend?"

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:03 am

Off Topic
Sorry I haven't been around lately! I was trying to do life things. I will say while they are no longer in the bathroom, I would love to see a character that can almost break the fourth wall by making commentary on things as they happen. That would be hilarious.
"Y-yeah, I do. I just didn't want to tell you because I felt that wasn't something a kohai should trouble his senpai with, especially not on the first day. It's um... this g-guy... named Kita-san. Kita Natsuo. I doubt you will even know who he is, so don't worry about such trivial matters," Ritsuka lied, really hoping there wasn't a Kita-san in the school. The last thing he needed was to accidentally drag someone else into this. He was glad that Hiroki-senpai seemed to be relaxing over the situation, though. He couldn't help his blush when the older boy ruffled his hair, enjoying the contact. "It's really ok! I could see how you might think that things were more similar than they were. It was just a coincidence, though."

He forced himself to not get too excited when Hiroki offered to walk him home again like he had that first time they met. He was just doing this as a friend. Ritsuka would take what he could get, though, and slipped his hand in Hiroki's. "I would be honored to walk home with you... friend," he said with a smile. He could do this. Besides, what could happen?
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu May 05, 2016 4:11 am

Off Topic
Huh, that's interesting. Ritsuka kind of revealed he was into guys without knowing how Hiroki would feel about that. Then proceeding to hold his hand. Unless I missed something along the way... :lol:

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:18 am

Off Topic
Well, he gave a guy's name since he wanted to see how Hiroki would react (plus, I figured if anyone wanted to join as a love rival, they would be more likely to join as a guy based on the subject matter of the forum). As for the hand holding, Hiroki offered his hand first and Ritsuka took it. I wasn't sure if it was for a handshake or for holding, so I kind of left it vague until I am sure.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu May 05, 2016 4:23 am

Off Topic
Ah, I see. But I don't think anyone will be joining us until we get further into the story. But who knows? We might be surprised...

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:28 am

Off Topic
I am good with things either way. I like how things are going so far.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu May 05, 2016 4:41 am

Off Topic
posting from my phone again, so please excuse any autocorrect stupidity on my part XD
Though he didn't seem to react at the mention of Ritsuka's crush being a guy, Hiroki briskly shook the boy's hand and withdrew quickly. It was almost like he couldn't let go fast enough. In truth, the touch of Ritsuka's small soft hand in his sent strange static-like feelings up his arm and through his body; he wasn't quite sure what to make of that.
He walked quietly beside Ritsuka for a while, trying to steal confused glances at him without being totally obvious. This kid was weird. Everything up to this point had been exactly like Michiko, yet she had never evoked this response in him. Sure, the brotherly affection had been there, but the static shocks and the desire for physical contact was completely new. He chewed on his lower lip in thought, then slowly reached out to once again ruffle Ritsuka's hair.
"This guy you like," he began, trying to sound casual. "Is he nice to you? Do you think he likes you back?" After a few seconds of silence, he hurriedly added, "Not that I'm saying I totally approve of two boys being together, but as your friend, I'll support you."
Off Topic
So Hiroki is conflicted... he's obviously so far in the closet he's fighting Christmas presents but he knows something's up with his feelings for Ritsuka. Yet he also has to try and save face by pretending he is not totally cool with gay relationships. Poor kid.
What? I'm totally not developing attachments to non-existent roleplay characters! Whoever told you that is lying!!