Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:55 am

Kei answered confidently. Something inside him could feel it even though he had no evidence.

"Yeah. They're gone in part thanks to you. That's not something I thought I would say, but it's true."

He considered Masa's statement about keeping the affection between him and Mizuki to a minimum and decided he wanted a little revenge for Masa having kissed Mizuki before.

He grabbed Mizuki's chin and gave him several light pecks on his lips. He also told Mizuki he was the cutest thing in the world and proceeded to hug him.

He stuck his tongue out at Masa.

Despite doing it to get a rise out of Masa, he really did to want to do these things with Mizuki.

He let Mizuki go after giving him one more kiss, purely from want this time, and held out his hand to Masa.

"Welcome to the Karate club, Masa."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Mizuki giggled awkwardly at Kei's sudden show of affection, returning his kisses just as playfully. His face had turned a bright pink as Kei told him he was the cutest thing in the world.

"Senpai..." he mumbled, glancing at Masa. "Errr... we should... wait until we're somewhere private to do that." He paused, fidgeting. "But senpai is cute too."

Moon let out an irritated meow from her vantage point on Mizuki's shoulder. Apparently she still understood them even if she couldn't speak.

"Yes, welcome to the club, Masa-kun," he echoed Kei, powering down and smiling at the other boy.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Masa rolled his eyes, knowing if they were even half this mushy in front of him for real, he was going to be so done with them very soon. He awkwardly shook Kei's hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm going to go home. I have six kid siblings to try not to be annoyed by while I do homework. I am sure you both have romantic walks into the sunset to do or whatever," he said, pulling his hand back.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:12 am

Kei gave him a wry smile before turning back to Mizuki. His smile became a happier and more genuine one.

"Should we get going? I'll walk you home. We can redo our date tomorrow."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:22 am

Mizuki blushed, nodding as he slipped his hand into Kei's. "That sounds good."

What a crazy couple of days it had been. Mizuki would have been lying if he had said he wasn't exhausted or that he actually liked his costume, but... everything had gotten him where he wanted to be. He felt his heart swell as he looked at Kei and he smiled gently.

Maybe running into the stupid cat back then wasn't so bad after all...

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Off Topic
Thank you and hope you enjoyed

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”