Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby pupcuz1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Masa woke up, angry and frustrated. His plan would have worked if that jerk Kei hadn't skipped practice. He never skipped! Yet the one time he did and now they knew his identity too. He was sure the alien or whatever it was would be pissed. But honestly, why should he care?! Those things were probably not going to keep their word. No one ever cared about him. Why should he expect that to change now?
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm

When Kei got home, he heard the sounds of someone making dinner and knew his brother had arrived early that day. He went to the kitchen and his brother glanced at him.

"Did something good happen today?"

Kei looked at what his brother was cooking. Curry apparently.

"A lot happened today, but it ended up being a nice day."

He smiled at the memory of Mizuki.

"It certainly looks like it."

His brother looked amused and most likely knew some of what had Kei in such a mood. Teenagers and their love lives.

Kei and his brother ate together and talked for a while.

"Thanks for the meal, Aniki."

Kei's brother gave him a nod and a smile.

The rest of the day was spent on homework. Eventually, he finished everything and decided to sleep. The day had taken more out of him than he realized.

He wrote on text.

"Good night, Mizuki."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:01 am

Mizuki was already fast asleep when his phone buzzed. He'd put it on his pillow right next to his head, hoping for a text from Kei. He'd fallen asleep before that text arrived, but his eyes popped open as soon as the alert noise played. Eagerly he opened it up, smiling at Kei's good night message. He wrote one back:

Good night, senpai. Chu~

He debated on deleting the cutsey ending, but his finger hit send before he'd made a decision. Embarrassed, he dove under the covers of his bed, covering up his head. He held his phone close, blushing as if Kei could see him.

"Good night... Kei," he dared to use his senpai's first name as he spoke softly to his phone, kissing the screen gently as he drifted back to sleep.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 pm

The next day, Kei woke up and quickly got ready for the day by showering and doing his usual morning routine of brushing his teeth and combing his hair.

He finds that his brother isn't there, but sees that he made breakfast. He heats it up and eats it.

He spends the rest of the time trying to calm down by watching a movie until he sees it's almost time for him to leave.

He heads out the door and quickly walks to Mizuki's place.

When he arrives, he uses the bell and waits for Mizuki.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:22 pm

As soon as he heard the bell ring, Mizuki nearly jumped out of his skin. He'd already been up for several hours, nervously fidgeting with his appearance, trying to look perfect for the first time Kei would seen him out of school clothes... or his stupid ou outfit. He was excited to see Kei in casual clothes, too.

"Good luck, little brother!" His sister whispered, peeking out of her bedroom door, still in pajamas. Mizuki nodded to her, trying to put on a brave face.

He took a deep breath before opening the door. "G-g-good morning, senpai," he mumbled, blushing as he came face to face with his crush. "I'm ready to go."

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Kei smiled at Mizuki and took in the sight of him. He wasn't sure if he should compliment his outfit or not since Mizuki wasn't a girl and he had no idea if it would be insulting to do so.

He didn't want to treat Mizuki like a girl. He smiled at Mizuki instead.

"Good morning, Mizuki. My brother actually recommend a place to me that you might like. Let's get going."

Kei walked beside Mizuki as they walked to the restaurant. He was nervous as he thought about holding mizuki's hand even though he had done so before. Those had been times when he had done it without thinking too much. Now it would be a conscious decision.

He decided to just take the plunge and ask.

"Do you want to hold hands?"

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:34 pm

"H-h-hold hands?" Mizuki asked, pointedly staring at Kei's hand. He didn't answer the question; instead he bit his lip and gently took Kei's left hand in his right. His face burned like the sun. "L-l-like this?"

As they walked hand in hand, he felt the gem in his necklace pulse with a new energy. He wasn't sure what it was, but being close to Kei made him feel more powerful, like he could take on anything that came at him. He took a deep breath and decided to ask Kei. "When we hold hands, d-does your necklace feel different? Like... it has more energy? Or something?"

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 pm

"When we hold hands, d-does your necklace feel different? Like... it has more energy? Or something?"

Kei had been too focused on Mizuki, but at the mention of his necklace, he give it some attention and noticed the soft pulsing light.

"You're right. I wonder why that is?"

He thought about it for a bit.

"Well, you are the king of happiness. Maybe they're reacting because we're happy right now? At least, being with you makes me happy."

He felt embarrassed as he said it, but it was what he felt. His heart sped up.

He saw his necklace pulse even more and hid it inside his shirt.

Though his words were true, he had actually wanted to say that perhaps they ran on love, but he wasn't mentally prepared to say it yet. He also thought that it would make him seem full of himself.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:22 pm

"Oh..." Mizuki stared at the ground, a small smile on his face. "I'm happy when I'm with you, too. That must be it." His heart was beating like crazy as they walked, so he grasped for something, anything else to talk about.

"So, uh... I haven't seen Moon around since yesterday... where do you think she ran off to? I was a little worried when I didn't find her on my doorstep last night." He looked up, realizing they'd stopped at a restaurant. "Oh, is this the place?"

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:45 pm

"That's true. I wonder what happened to moon..."

Kei saw the place his brother had suggested and nodded at Mizuki's question.

"This is the place."

The place itself was small and comfortable with tasteful decorations. A woman walked up to them when they stepped inside and took them to their seats.

She took their drink orders and left them some menus. Kei found something that looked good and with that done glanced over at Mizuki.

"The food already smells good here doesn't it?"

Smooth, Kei. Smooth.

He wasn't sure what to talk about, but figured that they should start somewhere. He wanted to learn more about Mizuki today.