Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Masa decided he had to go back to the warehouse lest he face the alien's wrath later. He only had to walk in for a moment to hear the two heroes' voices. Of course they wanted to defeat him. They thought he was the only source of evil. He decided he was done playing puppet. He was done letting everyone else make his life hell!

"Oh look! The lovers reunited. Good for you. Bad for me. Yet, am I really the bad guy here? Haven't you wondered how I figured you two out so easily? Or why I don't exactly care about if you defeat my monsters, yet I do care if you two are alive? Let's see if your brains can put two and two together for once," he said, standing in the doorway, twirling the watch.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Mizuki looked up, heading Masa's voice. "You!" He said, calling forth his scepter. "I don't care about your reasoning! You've hurt people! You've hurt Kei-senpai! I won't let you get away with it!" He pointed it in Masa's direction, but before he could do anything, an angry voice rung out.

"You idiots, all of you!" A tall, grown woman with long white hair and red eyes stepped out from behind a large column, spitting mad. "I've given all of you everything you'd need to carry out my plans! You'd be heroes! You'd have super powers! Yet you're all so stupid you messed everything up!"

"M-m-moon? Is that you?" Mizuki looked confused at the woman. "What... what are you talking about? Is this... is this your doing?"

"It is!" She answered angrily. "And now it's ruined!" She raised a hand and pointed it at the ceiling. Suddenly, black, blobby monsters were raining from the ceiling. "Kill all of them."

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:45 pm

"Ahhh so you're Moon. It would have been nice hearing a name while you were barking orders at me," Masa replied before the alien went on a rant. When he saw the monsters falling on them, he grit his teeth.

"Ok, heroes. Here's the truth. Those things are human souls. You destroy them, you leave the humans empty. Then things like your precious Moon use the bodies as hosts. She had me make them and you two break them. Her plan was to get rid of the whole town minus the three of us, then make me pull your souls out, and then probably kick me out last once she had a nice new home. Fact is, you two have been getting close to falling for each other and that locks your souls inside your bodies. Plus, she told me that you two can somehow put the souls back. Long story short, you two need to shove these back where they came from somehow. I might be able to still control them, but I really doubt it. So make out, hold hands, or tell them you'll punish them in the name of the sun or something because I am more than useless here."

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Everything was as confusing as the first day. Perhaps even more so considering Masa was the one helping them while Moon was attacking them. Or at least ordering them to be attacked.

Kei looked at Mizuki and blushed under his helmet after hearing Masa tell them to make out or something. He would prefer to do that elsewhere in a more private location.

No. Wait. It's not the right time to think about that.

They needed to do something soon or not only would the citizens be lost and they be killed, but he would never be able to tell Mizuki what he felt. A light bulb went on.

If he was going to do this, he wanted it to be at least a little romantic. It wouldn't be fair to Mizuki and him otherwise.

He grabbed his helmet and took it off in order to look Mizuki in the eyes. He tried to gather his courage and he stammered a bit as he held onto Mizuki's shoulders.

No. I'm gonna do this.

He looked determined to get his feelings out.

"I love you, Mizuki."

He felt his face get hot and his heart was pumping so fast that he was worried that Mizuki would hear it.

His necklace was glowing and the same wolf appeared at his side.

He felt like kissing Mizuki, but there was an audience and he wasn't sure if this was the best time.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:20 am

Mizuki blushed fiercely, a little unsure of what to do. His crush had just confessed to him. It had been his dream for a long time, though.... not exactly like this. It didn't matter; the sincerity in Kei's eyes made the rest of the world disappear. Before he could stop himself, he was on his tiptoes again, kissing Kei very shyly.

"Love you, too, Kei-senpai," he whispered, wrapping his arms around Kei's neck and kissing him again. Where their lips touched, a light grew and grew until the whole room was filled with blinding light.

"What's happening?" Moon screamed. The rustling sound of the monsters falling from the ceiling stopped, and as the light receded, the monsters were gone.

"You... you sent them back..." Moon said quietly, collapsing, mouth agape.

Mizuki pulled back, smiling shyly at Kei. "I guess we figured out how to send the souls back." He looked at Moon and Masa. "What should we do with these two?" He asked.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:49 am

"I am not doing anything else. I didn't want to kidnap either of you. Moon demanded I do it. I am just done. I thought I wanted this, but what I want is for everyone to stop treating me like I am nothing. I am never happy, so when she gave me powers to make others miserable, I thought maybe... maybe I would be. Now, I'm more miserable than ever. So if you want to say something stupid and get rid of me, just wait until after you get rid of her," Masa replied, fake confidence completely shattered into a guy that looked on the verge of tears.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:16 am

Kei took a look at Kei's face and only saw false bravado. Next he looked at a very confused Moon.

"I think Masa should join the Karate club as punishment. He can deal with being in a club and learning just how tough karate is."

Kei smiled. In actuality, he hoped Masa would find what he's looking for. If he tries to escape, Kei will simply drag him back.

"As for Moon..."

His necklace gave off a soft light and he took a look at it. He brought it closer to Moon and saw as a mark appeared on her body. Kei knew that she had been sealed into her cat form without her powers thanks to the mark.

He looked at Mizuki.

"Is this fine Mizuki?"

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:12 am

Mizuki nodded, slipping his hand into Kei's. "I think those are fitting punishments," he said, leaning up against the other boy momentarily. When he pulled away, he knelt down, beckoning for Moon to come to him.

Moon looked seethingly angry, though her voice was home now, so she settled for a quiet hiss and irritated meow, turning her nose up. Mizuki chuckled at her antics, picking her up despite her protests.

"I think I'll keep her," he said, scratching behind her ears. She purred despite herself. "Would... would that be too weird, senpai?"

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:22 am

"Nope. She is much cuter in this form anyway."

He scratched under her chin and gave Mizuki a kiss on the cheek. Somehow, he seemed cuter in that moment.

He looked back at Masa.

"Do you agree to our terms?"

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:38 am

"I don't really have a choice in the matter. All I demand is that you keep your sacrine boyfriend stuff far away from me. What do we do about the people that you defeated before? Do you think their souls came back?" Masa asked, fear of more of those aliens coming after them a bit too real.