Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby pupcuz1 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Masa glared. "You make it sound like it's easy. Fine. I'll kidnap him. Kei has to go to karate. Mizuki could get stuck with me for cleaning before he can go. I'll make the teacher pissed at him and convince him," he replied, clearly put out. He walked to class and did just that. The teacher snarled at Mizuki to stay and clean with Masa while Masa gave a confused shrug to Mizuki.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:54 am

Mizuki sighed, looking clearly dissappointed. He'd tried to argue with the teacher that he had karate, but he wouldn't seem to listen. So as soon as the teacher left them to their chores, he pulled out his phone to text Kei.

Sensei is making me stay and clean with Masa. Tried to tell him I have practice but he wouldn't listen. It's suspicious but I'll be late. Sorry. Go ahead home without me.

He shoved his phone back into his pocket and picked up a broom, glaring at Masa as he went to work. The other boy made his hair stand on end and he couldn't quite figure out why. Mizuki had never been a particularly angry or envious person, but whenever Masa was around, those emotions seemed to intensify.

It was just another thing he was going to have to ask Kei about... if he could ever get away from the boy who made ice run through his veins, anyway.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:36 am

"Sensei is making me stay and clean with Masa. Tried to tell him I have practice but he wouldn't listen. It's suspicious but I'll be late. Sorry. Go ahead home without me."

Kei read the message and felt both disappointed and anxious at the same time. Still, it wasn't like he could attend karate himself with an injured arm, so this could just mean spending more time with Mizuki.

He smiled to himself and headed toward Mizuki's class in order to surprise him. He would deal with Masa another time.

He needed decisive evidence rather than conjecture anyway. For now, he would focus on his partner.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 am

Masa slid behind Mizuki, chloroformed him, and carefully pulled him into a closet. He needed to make sure that he could get Mizuki out of the school unseen, so for now he had to hide the kid. He hoped his actions went without notice, but he could not be sure.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:01 am

Kei made it to the first year floor and peeked into his classroom in order to sneak up behind Mizuki and shock him. Instead all he saw was Masa looking at the closet.

That's weird..

Kei pulled out his cell phone and called Mizuki in order to ask where he was. It would ruin the surprise, but he could deal with that. His phone rang.

Another phone rang inside at almost the exact same time. He hung up and called again quickly to verify it. It rang again and he opened the door with some force which seemed to startle Masa.

We approached Masa faster than one think possible and grabbed him by the shirt collar using the uninjured arm. He was angry.

"You!"

His blue gem glowed softly to alert him of bad intent. There was no mistaking it.

He pushed Masa aside and attempted to open the closet. Not having both limbs available was inconvenient, but it didn't take long to open it.

He saw the unconscious Mizuki and glared at Masa. Even without the use of one arm, he would defend his partner. The anger turned into determination.

He balled his right hand into a fist.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:31 pm

"Me. But you were pretty aware of it already. It saves me the time of changing my clothes. Besides, with Mizuki unconscious, it's not that hard to defeat you. I mean, I had you basically dead earlier. What's to stop me this time?" he teased, letting dozens of monsters show up in the room. "It's funny. I thought Mizuki was the sidekick, but clearly that's you. I guess having a stupid outfit does come in handy."

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Kei continued glaring at Masa.

"I don't care what you think. I'm going to protect Mizuki. Transform."

He was back in the ridiculous costume, but he felt a bit grateful to have it or he might not have a chance. He glanced at Mizuki's sleeping form and felt a new surge of power.

"Protect the innocent."

A barrier formed around Mizuki.

Kei summoned his gun and looked at his enemies. To survive this, he would need to increase his shooting speed and focus. If necessary, he would even use karate.

Injured or not.

He began shooting down his enemies. He would not let them get close.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Masa was far from amused. He couldn't get Mizuki out in a weird bubble. He started trying his own powers. He needed to pop this bubble. He started seeing green and red snake looking things slide from his hand and start attacking the bubble. They found a weak spot and popped it. Now he needed to distract Kei. He had one monster pick Kei up, separating them.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Kei heard his barrier break and turned around to look at it. He wasn't sure how it had broken since he was right in front of it, but before he could ponder that, one of the creatures picked him up and moved him away from Mizuki.

He shot it and watched it dissolve.

Mizuki was defenseless. Figuring that he had to either concentrate his gem's power on his defense or Mizuki's, he chose Mizuki.

"Protect the innocent!"

He tried to stand on his own two feet and assumed his karate stance. It didn't work when he had been his usual self. Now, in his current form, it seemed to work even better than ever.

He hoped Mizuki would wake up soon so that he could defend himself. Kei wasn't sure if he could keep it up even though he wanted to.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Masa sneered. "You are wasting both of our time. I'll get him out of this and you'll never see him again!" he replied. "You will lose!" He began working on popping the balloon again.