Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:06 pm

"It does smell really good...I don't even know what to order!" Mizuki actually looked like an excited child staring at the menu. The prospect of food always made him happy. "What's good here?"

He looked up at Kei and suddenly seemed to realize Kei looked about as awkward as Mizuki felt. His face burned as he looked back down at the menu. "So... uh..." he sputtered, trying to come up with something to talk about. "How's... how's your arm?"

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Masa was staying in his room, studying. Every so often, he produced monsters in various parts of the city. He didn't even care if they were destroyed. He felt drained, defeated, and no better than when he got his powers. He heard a noise at his window and saw the stupid cat pawing at it to get his attention.

"Leave me alone."
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Moon hissed, angrily batting at the window. "Not a chance! Let me in!"

When Masa didn't move, she angrily used get nose and paws to pull up the window from outside. She gracefully hopped into the room, letting out a blinding white flash of light as she landed. Suddenly a girl around Masa's age was sitting on his bed. She looked downright livid as she stared at him, her huge red eyes and porcelain skin quite unsettling.

"We need to talk," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't think you've realized that we're on limited time here. Not only are those idiots already on a date right now, I'm aging a lot faster than expected. You haven't gotten them to destroy nearly enough souls. Have you even figured out how to control whose soul gets turned into the monsters?" She sighed. "Fine, I'll do the planning for you. Go to the restaurant. Focus all of your energy on amplifying the anger and jealousy of all the patrons there and this will turn them all into monsters. In the chaos, use this on Mizuki and he'll do anything you say unless it gets taken from you. But you can only use it on one person, so don't mess it up." She pulled out a watch like object and handed it to Masa. "Just point the clock face at him and give him a command. Kidnap Mizuki. I don't care what you do with him as long as you separate those idiots. Their powers get stronger the closer they get. Soon they'll figure out how to change these souls back and put them back in their bodies."

She clicked her tongue, shaking her head. "Didn't want to resort to giving this to you, but you've made a mess of things enough times that I'm out of options."

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Kei suggested something his brother had said tasted amazing when Mizuki asked for a recommendation. He smiled when asked about his arm.

"My arm is fine now thanks to you. Are you asking because you want another reward?"

He teased Mizuki, but became more serious soon after.

"What about you? Any side effects?"

Kei watched Mizuki as if to see if he could spot a problem.

The waitress came over and gave them their drinks. She took out a pad and pen as the two of them ordered their food. Kei spoke absentmindedly.

"I've never been on a date before. Ah! Not that this is necessarily a date or anything...."

He was panicking but calmed down a second later. Kei look into Mizuki's eyes a bit shyly as if searching.

"...Unless you want it to be."

Kei blushed furiously, but this time he didn't try to hide it. He just reached across and held Mizuki's hand. He gently stroked Mizuki's hand with his thumb.

The food arrived.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 pm

This was Mizuki's dream come true. He was sitting in a nice restaurant with his crush, having his hand held and being blushed at. At that moment, he could've died happy.

"I..." he began slowly. "I'd like it... to be a... d-d-date.." Getting the word out proved extremely difficult, and he turned red when he finally was able to spit it out. He stroked Kei's hand in turn, smiling shyly as he did. "Senpai... " he took a deep breath and told himself now or never. "I... I've always l-l-liked you... but I didn't think you knew I existed..."

The arrival of the food at that moment saved him from the embarrassment he felt. "Oh, that looks delicious!" He said, quickly trying to change the subject.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:18 pm

Kei took a few bites of his food while he watched Mizuki who was blushing a pretty shade of red. His face felt just as red. He was happy about the confession and tried to respond.

He took a deep breath and started speaking.

"I was actually watching you for a while. You joined karate, but didn't look like you were having fun. Even so you worked hard. Something about it made me want to be more involved with you, but I wasn't sure how to go about it."

He cleared his throat.

"Before this stuff began, I was actually thinking about what to do so that you actually had fun. Everything has been crazy since then, but I'm glad we got closer."

He smiled tenderly.

"Thinking about it now, I was probably already attracted to you. All of this just sealed it."

His heart pounded at the thought of saying the words "I love you."

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Masa glared hard but slammed his book shut and ran to the restaurant. He didn't bother to change clothes. It wasn't like the stupid patrons would know he was to blame and the two that would already knew. There was no point. He just turned his powers on as high as he could make them, inciting fights all over the place. Within seconds, the souls left their bodies and became the biggest monsters Masa ever made.

He ran to Mizuki's and Kei's table during the chaos and shined the watch at Mizuki. "You obey me completely. You will follow me without question. You will contact no one," he said.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Kei was confused by the sight of people fighting and then watched them turn into monsters. He knew immediately who it was and saw him get close to them.

Masa was shining a light at Mizuki. Without thinking, he pushed him out of the way while Masa was speaking.

He felt a strange force take hold of him.

He glared at Masa.

"Yes, sir"

He said between his teeth.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Masa was irritated, but he had to take what he could get. He started leading Kei out, running quickly down the street before Mizuki could catch up with them.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:02 am

Mizuki's head was spinning. He had no idea what was happening. He did his best to look around and assess the situation; even though watching Kei leave with Masa made his heart feel like it was being crushed, he felt like his first responsibility was to the people here.

"Happy magic, transform!" He changed into his Ou outfit, calling forth his scepter. He quickly tried to dispatch the monsters, but the more he tried to destroy, the more there seemed to be. His heart raced. He watched Kei running down the street behind Masa, feeling lost without his partner.Taking a deep breath, he looked around the restaurant, the chaos overwhelming him.

Panic set in. He slowly started backing up against the wall. As his back hit it, he felt tears begin to prick his eyes. He grabbed onto his necklace, holding onto it for dear life.

"Kei-senpai..." he whispered, sniffling as he watched the chaos he felt powerless to defeat. "Kai-senpai, please... help me..."