Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:23 am

Kei could not get away from Masa no matter what he tried. He his necklace pulse with a brighter light than usual. He didn't know why, but he could feel fear. Mizuki's fear.

The necklace continued to pulse as if prompting him. He felt power that was unlike the one before. It wasn't justice.

It was from love.

He had a new power that would connect them no matter where they were. He didn't need to transform for his spell or power. Whatever it was.

"I'll always be with you."

He whispered so as not to alert Masa and felt like something powerful had been unleashed. He did not know what it was, but he was sure it would protect Mizuki with all it's might.

Back at the restaurant

A large wolf howled and tore apart the creatures that threatened Mizuki. No, it did more than that. It purified them.

Kei's familiar had come to save the boy.

It projected Kei's feelings to Mizuki.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:44 am

Masa found the way to a warehouse that was abandoned and broke open the door. "You will stay here, contact no one, and not leave unless I say so," he said, leaving the place to go check back on the restaurant. He knew that if that weird girl wasn't stalking him, he wouldn't be doing any of this.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:40 am

The wolf that appeared at Mizuki's side made his necklace glow brilliantly bright. A warmth spread through him that seemed to dissolve his dis-ease. It felt like Kei. As the monsters began to dissipate, Mizuki felt himself grow stronger. He reached over and petted the wolf gently.

"Can you... help these people? I need to go save Kei-senpai," he asked it. He got the sense that it understood, so he set his jaw and turned on his heel, racing out of the door. He held onto the gem on his necklace and called out to Kei in his mind.

Kei... where are you? I'm going to come rescue you, so just wait for me...!!

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:53 am

Masa arrived at the restaurant shortly after Mizuki left, noticing the monsters were being destroyed by some sort of wolf thing. He knew that this had to be one of the heroes' work. What was worse was that he knew that the cat girl would be pissed.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:08 am

"Kei... where are you? I'm going to come rescue you, so just wait for me...!!"

Kei heard Mizuki's voice from inside his mind. He wasn't sure how it was possible, but he tried to respond anyway. He couldn't most likely thanks to Masa.

It seemed not to matter as his necklace emitted a strong and steady light as if reaching out for Mizuki.

At the restaurant

The wolf finished his purification and looked at the boy who had arrived. Malice clung to him and it was not all his own.

He pounced on the boy and purified the excess malice that belonged to other beings.

Having finished his work, he returned to his master.

pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby pupcuz1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:23 am

Masa left, not really caring if Kei was found or not. No one at that restaurant would remember him with their souls gone. Yet he had a feeling that whatever beings replaced them would pass on what they saw there. He had a feeling a cat would be coming after him soon.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Mizuki let his feelings and his necklace lead him through the streets, following it, desperately calling out to Kei the whole time. When he arrived at the abandoned warehouse, he knew he was in the right place. He noticed the broken open back door and barreled in. It was dark and musty, and he was sure Masa was going to return any minute.

Senpai! Where are you?! I'm here!!

He grasped his necklace for dear life, hoping for a response from Kei. He was sure the other boy would hear his cries.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:21 am

Kei heard Mizuki calling for him. His necklace continued to glow as he walked towards the voice and called out to him.

"Mizuki!"

It seems that this didn't count as contacting others. It was a good thing Masa didn't tie him up as well.

He hugged Mizuki.

"Heh. I must look really uncool right now, huh? Anyway, I'm glad you found me."

He had tried to get out, but whatever Masa had done to him trapped him in here.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:13 am

Mizuki clung to Kei desperately, squeezing him close. He shook his head, pulling back to look Kei in the eyes.

"You always look cool, senpai," he whispered, blushing as he stood on tiptoe to gently kiss Kei. "I was so scared until that wolf showed up to help me. That was you doing it, wasn't it? I called out to you and it showed up." He smiled and hugged Kei again. "We should go back to the restaurant and check on everybody. Are you hurt? Can you move?"

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:50 am

Kei blushed when Mizuki kissed him, tried to calm down by remembering the situation they were in. He couldn't help by smile a little though at the knowledge that even when he was far away, he could still help Mizuki.

"I could feel your fear, so my necklace helped me out a little."

Kei saw Mizuki's worried face and kissed his forehead.

"I'm alright. I'm not sure if I can leave, but it's worth a try. We can't leave those people there."

After the two let go, Kei transformed. He almost laughed.

"It's kinda funny. This thing gives me power, but the suit is still pretty ridiculous. Well, I don't mind the necklace if it helps others. Especially you."

He chuckled a little, but soon became serious and determined.

"Let's go. We need to deal with Masa too. Lead the way, Ou."

Return to “Roleplay area (SFW only)”