Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Interested in doing an RP? Here's the place!
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Go, Go! Mahou Shounen!

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Kei continues to defeat the shadow creatures with his karate, but he starts to notice some fatigue. Not only that, but his injured is in pain.

He looks toward his partner and shouts in the hopes that he'll wake up.

"Mizuki!"

He looks directly toward Masa and decides to do something that could potentially cause him some pain.

Kei jumps on top of the some desks that are scattered about in order to avoid the creatures as much as possible. He suspects that the costume has done something to his physical abilities.

In almost no time at all, he reaches Masa and punches him in the jaw as hard as he can. At best, it would knock him out and at worst, it would stun him enough to leave unable to get up for a while.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Mizuki groaned, stirring slightly in the closet. He was starting to regain consciousness, though when he opened his eyes, all he could see was the inside of a... bubble thing. He heard the sounds of fighting and yelling going on around him, but his muscles felt sluggish and his stomach clenched in nausea, so he had trouble moving.

"Unnnng... Kei-senpai?" he called weakly, tapping on the inside of the bubble.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Kei turned away from the collapsed Masa and went to Mizuki. He brought down his barrier and materialized his gun to get rid of the other shadows.

"Power down."

He hugged Mizuki with one arm and buried his face in Mizuki's neck. He was panting from his efforts, but that didn't stop him from talking.

"I'm glad you're safe, Mizuki."

He pulled back a bit and looked Mizuki in the eyes. He put a hand to Mizuki's face.

"Do you feel sick? Should we go to a doctor? Well, I guess I'd have to go to one anyway, but still..."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:25 pm

" 'M okay," Mizuki mumbled quietly, blushing when Kei buried his face in his neck. He tried to stay strong but was having trouble standing on his own two feet, so he leaned heavily on Kei for support. "More worried... about you... you okay?" He looked into Kei's eyes and gave him a sweet smile, the gem of his necklace glowing softly as it pulsed in time with his heartbeat.

"Oh..." He seemed to start standing on his own, taking his weight off Kei. "I feel... kind of better now?" He unconsciously wrapped his fingers around his necklace, feeling it emit a small amount of warmth. "Senpai... I think our gems... can help us heal? I have an idea..." he took off his own necklace and pressed its gem softly against the one around Kei's neck. They began to pulse in sync with each other, glowing a little brighter.

"Does your arm feel a bit better?" he asked timidly, biting his lip as he felt the familiar blush on his face.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 pm

"Does your arm feel a bit better?"

Kei moved his arm around a bit and noticed that it didn't hurt. He took off the sling and smiled at Mizuki.

"It's better. Thank you, Mizuki."

He looked at where Masa was and grabbed Mizuki's hand.

"Let's go before that guy wakes up. I'll take you home."

He stopped for a second and gave him a teasing grin.

"Maybe I'll give you a reward when we get there?"

He turned away and continued moving. His felt like his face could catch fire, but he used all his willpower not to show it.

Since the next day was a weekend, he wondered if he should invite Mizuki out. To discuss what's been going on, of course. It wasn't like it was a date.

....Probably.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Mizuki hesitated as Kei took his hand, staring at the boy on the floor. "Is... is Masa-san okay? Shouldn't we help him or something? I don't feel right about just leaving him in the floor like this..."

All of the thoughts about Masa drained from his head as Kei said something about a reward. Suddenly, there were butterflies in Mizuki's stomach, and he felt himself grow warm with a blush. "R-r-reward?" He stuttered, allowing himself to be led out of school. "Reward for what? And what kind of reward?"

While Mizuki was incredibly shy around his crush, the mischievous glint in his eyes said that right then, he was actually attempting to tease Kei.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Kei could feel Mizuki fighting back against his teasing. He felt amused and tried to hide his embarrassment.

"We can discuss Masa tomorrow. That is if you'd like to meet up tomorrow? For now let's just say that he tried to kidnap you and it's not 'cause you're cute. Well, you are, but it's not his reason."

He cleared his throat. He figured Mizuki would put 2 and 2 together so he changed the subject back to their lighter topic. Plus he was rambling.

"Anyway, I owe you a little payback for earlier after lunch ended. Well, rather than punishment you might consider it a reward. Look forward to it."

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Mizuki looked momentarily confused. "Tried to... kidnap me? ....oh. ohhh!" The fears clicking into place in his head were almost visible. "He's the... the... the yeah, you know..." He couldn't speak anymore as he realized his crush had just called him cute and asked him to meet up on a Saturday.

Like a date.

It was the reddest his face had ever been. "I would love to meet up tomorrow!" He replied a little too eagerly and tried to reel it back in as they neared his apartment complex. Standing outside was his sister. Oh no.

"Ototo!" She ran up to him, a worried look on her face. "You were supposed to beat me home! I was getting worried and I was about to go looking for-" She suddenly seemed to realize Kei was there and her face broke into a sly grin. "Oh, were you walking my troublesome brother home, kohai? Thank you so much for taking care of him."

"Shut up, Miyuki," Mizuki growled under his breath, pulling away from Kei. He looked back at the other boy, almost disappointed that they had to part. "So, um... tomorrow... when and where?" He prayed his sister wouldn't slip in any snide remarks.

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:26 pm

"11:30. I'll pick you up and we can eat lunch together somewhere. We'll see where the day takes us after that."

Kei had never been on a date before (not that this was necessarily a date) so he wasn't quite sure how to plan for one. Still, he figured the two of them would have fun regardless.

Kei looked at Miyuki.

"Would you mind turning around Onee-san while I give your brother a little something for helping me?"

He heard the amusement in her voice and the sly grin, but she seemed to comply. Seemed being the operative word. He wasn't really sure if she would refrain from peeking.

Kei looked at Mizuki and made his move.

He gave Mizuki a gentle kiss that lasted no more than a few seconds, but felt longer. If he wanted to be sappy, he would say time had slowed.

He felt his face heat up, but turned around to hide it. He suspected that Mizuki saw it, but still.

He moved away from Mizuki and turned back to him for a bit to wave with a smile.

"see you tomorrow."

He ran off before anyone could say anything.

The kiss had confirmed it for him. His jealousy and affection. He had seen this feeling in movies, but never felt it himself before. Until now.

He wondered when and how to tell Mizuki. He figured the time wasn't right just yet. He had been watching Mizuki for a while and had talked to him on occasion, but was it enough?

No. He would tell Mizuki soon. He knew what he felt. Forget the time. He would learn more about him in the mean time.

He hoped tomorrow would be a date.

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 pm

"Did what I think happened... just happen?" Miyuki asked, giddy as she turned around. She'd heard Kei's footsteps running away and figured whatever he'd been doing was over. Her little brother didn't even need to answer. Mizuki stood frozen exactly where Kei had left him, fingers touching his lips while his face was beet red. Miyuki laughed, and it seemed to snap Mizuki out of his stupor.

"What...? I...I don't know what just happened, but... senpai... senpai kissed me? Andandand we're going out tomorrow?"

Miyuki cheered. "Way to go, little brother! Come on, let's get inside. I'm ordering out in celebration. We'll leave whatever mom made for us for tomorrow." She grabbed him by the arm and started to drag him into the house.

"O-o-okay, nee-chan," he muttered, letting himself be dragged indoors for a night of his sister's teasing. He couldn't wait to go to bed so the next day would come sooner.