Share your happiness!

Talk about your general life here!
pupcuz1
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Share your happiness!

Postby pupcuz1 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:25 am

I am happy because Captain America: Civil War is coming out Friday in America, and in 18 and a half hours, I will get to see it early. I am also happy because the main SFW roleplay is really starting to get going, but I would be happier to see more people join. I know, that was a shameless plug, but I am kind of shameless for roleplays involving cute boys.
I'm simply one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Thu May 05, 2016 3:11 pm

pupcuz1 wrote:I am happy because Captain America: Civil War is coming out Friday in America, and in 18 and a half hours, I will get to see it early. I am also happy because the main SFW roleplay is really starting to get going, but I would be happier to see more people join. I know, that was a shameless plug, but I am kind of shameless for roleplays involving cute boys.
*double plugs the plug*

-I am happy today because I have the best boss in the entire world who is totally cool with me staying home sick even though I'm out of sick days. Thank God for that, I'm otherwise dying. (And exaggerating.)

evanevan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby evanevan » Fri May 06, 2016 9:45 am

SpecialAay wrote: -I am happy today because I have the best boss in the entire world who is totally cool with me staying home sick even though I'm out of sick days. Thank God for that, I'm otherwise dying. (And exaggerating.)
Eh... But that can't be help. Sick is sick, you can't force a sick person to come even if they're out of sick days.
► Show Spoiler

SpecialAay
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby SpecialAay » Sat May 07, 2016 12:50 am

evanevan wrote: Eh... But that can't be help. Sick is sick, you can't force a sick person to come even if they're out of sick days.
Hehe, well, I work for the city government, so calling out sick without sick days is a very, very bad idea...

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Wed May 11, 2016 1:25 am

I'm happy to be graduating soon.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Wed May 11, 2016 9:34 am

I'm happy because I only have 2 exams left :lol: :lol: :lol:
Friday comes faster, pleasee :roll: :roll:

homoseshual
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby homoseshual » Wed May 11, 2016 11:03 am

My life rn:

Happy -

-I got a second job, other than Taco Bell full-time, through a company where i'll be Xbox Live Support. Going to attempt to work 2 jobs, 80 hours a week, for while, to jumpstart some funds.
-Just dyed my hair, again.
-I'm off work today.
-When i'm able to do my Twitch streams, they've gone well, more so than they have been, since I hit 2k followers.

Meh -

Hair turned out weird.
Newest picture here-

Been stressing over these jobs. Don't know if I can handle two, and don't know if I messed up some online paperwork for the Xbox Live One.

Having 'relationship' problems. In a nutshell, my bf is backwards when it comes to feelings and communication, for one he won't talk to me about things that are bothering him, about us or in general. Almost 4 months now, and I love this dude. But, we're not getting anywhere. I see him once a week/two weeks, this past time was a month, and he's fine with that, but not me. I like spending time with who i'm with and such. I just feel like, i'm more in this relationship than he is, and it's coming to an end. And it sucks, it's my first real relationship in 3 years, and due to me having some physical flaws (I have a hereditary tooth decay disease, and my teeth look awful, leaving me to need dentures), as well as the fact i'm 25 with no car and living at home right now, i'll stay single if we split. I can't take putting myself out there and hearing the same things about my teeth and stuff.

It's stressful when i'm ready to find someone to settle with, and get guys that act half interested, even if I don't have much more than love and companionship to offer right now. :/

BUT YEAH OK BYE.
xD
[/size]

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Thu May 12, 2016 2:19 am

First day in a while with little to no back pain!!! :D (Have arthritis in my back and neck. Bad pressure fronts and damp weather can make it act up. It's spring time in Hawaii. Yeah, not fun. Was in near debilitating pain for about a week. Today, the fronts moved, and my back and neck must have popped for about 2 min straight. I was great for about an hour, then it started to come back. Then a couple hours later, some more pops, and I've been close to pain free for the past couple hours. This is so wonderful. Now to figure out what to do with this time, when I have full use of my back and can actually think clearly. @_@)

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sun May 22, 2016 8:47 am

I am happy since no more checkup until next month buuuut plot twist.. A surgery is coming .....nooo moree (´Д`) i own more than 1 cat...and i named one of em based on undertale can you guess who is it o(>< )o
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun May 22, 2016 9:08 am

nohyde12 wrote:I am happy since no more checkup until next month buuuut plot twist.. A surgery is coming .....nooo moree (´Д`) i own more than 1 cat...and i named one of em based on undertale can you guess who is it o(>< )o
Temmie?

► Show Spoiler
[/color]