Share your happiness!

Talk about your general life here!
Hajime
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Share your happiness!

Postby Hajime » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 am

Late as I am I got something which is kinda needed to balance out how depressed I can get. heard a coworker talking about how she wanted a pikachu plushie for her son who is 5/6 and i decided to get her one on a whim and surprised her. she hugged me when i did and when her son found it early she he loved it and he made him money take pictures and showed me.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:30 am

Hajime wrote:Late as I am I got something which is kinda needed to balance out how depressed I can get. heard a coworker talking about how she wanted a pikachu plushie for her son who is 5/6 and i decided to get her one on a whim and surprised her. she hugged me when i did and when her son found it early she he loved it and he made him money take pictures and showed me.

When you do a good deed, you indeed feel some kind of happiness inside! :D
And that's a great thing you do! :mrgreen:

LunyLune
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby LunyLune » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:56 am

I will be so damn happy when this semester finishes next week.... i need sleeps and food.... ugh TwT
Finals suck.. but yes, i'll be happy once finals are done and i can finally start watching my anime again... my friend is gonna kick my butt... need to get on with that. Anywho~ yeah need to watch anime and I need to start playing Pokemon Moon~ <3 So looking forward to that~ >w</

>(^oxo^)<

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 am

LunyLune wrote:I will be so damn happy when this semester finishes next week.... i need sleeps and food.... ugh TwT
Finals suck.. but yes, i'll be happy once finals are done and i can finally start watching my anime again... my friend is gonna kick my butt... need to get on with that. Anywho~ yeah need to watch anime and I need to start playing Pokemon Moon~ <3 So looking forward to that~ >w</

>(^oxo^)<

This semester will end in weeks as well for me! Can't wait haha ^w^

Return to “Life talk”