Yuri!!! on Ice

Discuss about your favourite anime and manga here :D
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Yuri!!! on Ice

Postby nohyde12 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Omggggh they totally kiss!!!!!! I mean the way victor subtly parting his lips and close his eyes (°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(*ノ▽ノ)(*ノ▽ノ)(*ノ▽ノ)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(≧σ≦)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)(☆´3`)o(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)oo(^▽^)o(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(^ Q ^)/゛(^ Q ^)/゛(^ Q ^)/゛(^ Q ^)/゛(^ Q ^)/゛(^ Q ^)/゛(☆^O^☆)(☆^O^☆)(☆^O^☆)(*≧▽≦)Ψ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)ΨΨ(´▽`)Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:36 pm

ITS FREAKING CANONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
A NON BL ANIME HAS A GAY KISS (and possibly relationship??)
OH MY GOD

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby booknerd_maro » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:33 pm

The kiss was great A+ 10/10, ngl... but I liked the scene in the carpark better. The emotional impact from that was important for Victor and Yuuri's relationship going forward.
But honestly, that whole episode was a roller coaster of emotions.

Also, Mr. I just came on the ice needs to stop. Someone please stop him. ;_;

Disneygurl008
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Disneygurl008 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:30 am

It's get gayer by the episode.

Mystaira
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Mystaira » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:54 pm

It does indeed~ Have people watched the latest ep? 8D
Check out my artwork at my deviantART gallery.

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby booknerd_maro » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 am

I just finished episode 10 and my soul has ascended because the episode has slain me!!!

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:01 am

booknerd_maro wrote:I just finished episode 10 and my soul has ascended because the episode has slain me!!!
The plot twist :D :D :D

JWyaoi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby JWyaoi » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Does anyone know if there's a season 2???

jeridelp
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Obtain All Free MP3 Joiner 7.5.three

Postby jeridelp » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 am

Merge songs collectively and create a combination or be part of together a number of track fragments into a larger file. This free MP3 joiner for Mac allows you to compile a list of audio tracks of various http://www.mp3joiner.org sound high quality or audio output. You could want to edit the quality however in case you are just okay with the present output then this instrument works steadfast to that impact.
The first thing that catches your consideration is how simple it is to make use of the program, allowing you to perform very interesting actions as quickly as you start utilizing it. You will not discover heaps of options, a fantastic number of time bars or different tools, but you'll get pleasure from a number of very properly presented prospects. Which in this case is an actual success.
When you are executed with the painstaking task of slicing up whatever audio you could have dropped into the Cutter, you possibly can head over to the "Joiner". This is a bit more consumer friendly, but only because if gives even much less in the best way of performance.
Your await a life without interruptions has ended. With the help of the audio joiner, listening to songs becomes easier and seamless. Online mp3 joiner enables you to hearken to every kind of songs belonging to any format. This joiner works in a manner of mixture. All you need http://www.mp3joiner.org to do is find this joiner online after which take heed to completely different format of songs via it. With the help of a joiner, one playlist will seem to be a tremendous monitor of track. Experience entertainment at a complete new stage.
Simple MP3 tracks sequence adjusting. This software has a penchant for nearly all audio codecs, together with MP3, AAC, WAV, MP2, FLAC, OGG, MPA, M4A, APE, RA, AC3, RAM and AU among others. The processing pace of Fre MP3 Joiner is remarkably good, as it took it under 5 seconds to merge 21 minutes of audio.
In case you like listening to MP3 music or audio books, this MP3 joiner is perfect for you. Named #1 Audio Cutter for five years. Beloved by Million of users. VBR (Variable Bitrate) MP3 information help. Specify the output format and output settings such quality, bitrate, pattern price, channels, bits per sample, CBR, VBR, VBR quality e.t.c.
MP3 Cutter Joiner Free can concatenate a bunch of smaller information together, forming a big, single file in a format of your selection. Any information codecs are allowed to enter to type a single playable audio monitor with custom pauses or gapless playback. It's convenient for customers to rearrange the order of enter audio recordsdata to your desired position by dragging.
With a purpose to create a surprising audio information, it's important to extract MP3 from YouTube video files first. Video Converter Final ought to be the versatile MP3 joiner to extract audio information, convert them and merge into one file. Simply study extra detail as beneath.

jeridelp
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Easy MP3 Joiner (Multiple) Програми Android У Google Play

Postby jeridelp » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 am

Minimize, be part of, trim, mix, delete elements, split audio files. It has the flexibility to join almost all audio codecs resembling MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, AC3, AIFF, MP2, M4A, CDA, VOX, RA, RAM, TTA and plenty http://www.mp3joiner.org of extra to MP3, WMA, WAV and OGG. At the same time, changing the bitrates of audio recordsdata for higher efficiency on your mobile phone, MP3 player, or different media units is a bit of cake.
X-Wave Mp3 Cutter Joiner is designed for simple and convenient MP3 recording and lossless MP3 enhancing. The visual illustration lets you clearly see the tune's construction, and never be shocked by a break anymore. This simplifies every activity as a result of every little thing occurs proper before your eyes.
Copying and pasting WAV and MP3 files is completed by clicking and dragging the mouse, while the option to standarize or report your individual voice may be carried out by merely clicking on the corresponding icon. This icon will be accessed instantly from the system tray. So simple as that.
Your look ahead to a life without interruptions has ended. With the help of the audio joiner, listening to songs turns into simpler and seamless. Online mp3 joiner enables you to hearken to all types of songs belonging to any format. This joiner works in a means of mixture. All it's important http://www.mp3joiner.org to do is use this joiner online after which take heed to different format of songs by way of it. With the assistance of a joiner, one playlist will appear to be an amazing monitor of tune. Expertise entertainment at a whole new stage.
To download MP3 Cutter Joiner from the Mac App Retailer, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later. Study Extra. - Файл Зберегти в іншу папку для вирізання файли в Audio Cutter і злиті файли в Audio Merger. Easy MP3 Cutter Joiner Editor is a simple to make use of however highly effective MP3 cutter, MP3 joiner, MP3 splitter and MP3 editor.
- MP3Clip Joiner Simple and User Friendly Design. It doesn't solely deal with MP3 formatted audio but also more than 15 different audio codecs. Prime-notch production: All MP3 information that we created with MP3 Cutter Joiner had the same quality as the original file. Producing new information was very quick, with most MP3s solely taking less than 30 seconds to create.
Total, Free MP3 Cutter Joiner is basic on performance and has a really previous looking interface. The appliance solely helps MP3 information and the dearth of features lets this utility down. If it's essential to work with MP3s and no different formats, and wish only primary performance, Free MP3 Cutter Joiner will likely be ok in your wants.
When you just need to combine several MP3 recordsdata into a whole, you may select any of the MP3 joiners from above list. Just because the descriptions for these packages, you are not capable of merge MP3, M4A, WAV and AC3 into one file, but also minimize or edit the files. When you want All-in-one software to handle with the audio and media recordsdata, Video Converter Final needs to be the most effective program to attain the fruit. If there any question about MP3 joiner programs, you may be at liberty to let me know in the comments.