Favorite BL game?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby KianWindmill » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:53 pm

For NTY i have to say that i have a serious crush on Haru.

Stay tuned for much blabla 8-) :
► Show Spoiler
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

Monari
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Monari » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:14 pm

meyaoi wrote:
► Show Spoiler
To be honest non-consensual sex is a big No for me as i'm always thought that sex is only worth doing if both side enjoy it. That's why i'm gonna enjoy Seiyuu Danshi really much as it looks like a Fluffy and Nice Bl game :D

Milana Walters
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Milana Walters » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:31 pm

btw guys https://twitter.com/finalfix_bl/status/ ... 0329480192 hopefully it will have english localisation too...

Monari
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Monari » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Milana Walters wrote:btw guys https://twitter.com/finalfix_bl/status/ ... 0329480192 hopefully it will have english localisation too...
Oh man you can't believe how happy i got when i saw this :D Now let's hope Mangagamer bring this to the west too.

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby booknerd_maro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:28 am

Tenka wrote:The game that felt most professional in terms of art and storytelling was probably No, thank you! In general I liked this game, but I wasn’t the biggest fan of the "No, thank you"-implementation, I always found this to be more annoying than beneficial. Although the story was kinda well written, I’m usually not really looking for these dark themes in games like this. Probably one of the reasons why I was so excited about Seiyuu Danshi with its more light-hearted approach, more actual gameplay and no character deaths. The switching option Seiyuu Danshi will have would have also been nice in No, thank you!
I also felt that the 'No Thank You' button was pretty gimicky but the story was excellent even if the endings left me feeling bittersweet and in need of a sequel. I also agree that a reversible option would have elevated the game, there were several scenes where I was sitting and thinking that it would have been so much better if Haru had been the bottom.

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby booknerd_maro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:35 am

Noyaroo wrote:
Sister Kyoya wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
That's interesting because while I liked Hiroyuki's route best because he's adorable and he had the best sex scene (imho) in the entire game, I felt that compatibility wise Maki was best suited to Haru. They felt like two peas in a pod plus the ending kind of felt complete for me, unlike any of the other routes that felt like there needed to be a reunion scene.

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:49 pm

booknerd_maro wrote:That's interesting because while I liked Hiroyuki's route best because he's adorable and he had the best sex scene (imho) in the entire game, I felt that compatibility wise Maki was best suited to Haru. They felt like two peas in a pod plus the ending kind of felt complete for me, unlike any of the other routes that felt like there needed to be a reunion scene.
100% agree with you!

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:32 am

hiroyuki voice give me HOPE
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

deweydjb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby deweydjb » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 pm

I tried to like NTY.. but he forced himself on everyone and it was a real turn off to me.. he seemed desperate. I don't know. I didn't like the main character at all and certainly didn't respect his choices. It was the least favorite game I've played so far. I even tried several of the romance options.. and he annoyed me every time.

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:23 am

deweydjb wrote:I tried to like NTY.. but he forced himself on everyone and it was a real turn off to me.. he seemed desperate. I don't know. I didn't like the main character at all and certainly didn't respect his choices. It was the least favorite game I've played so far. I even tried several of the romance options.. and he annoyed me every time.
I totally respect that you feel that way about the game! It's most definitely not for everyone. Part of the reason I liked it so much was because it gave me a bunch of very strong feelings, both positive AND negative.
► Show Spoiler
And I swear I'm not trying to change your mind or anything-- it's just nice to have a place where I can talk about games like this with other people, even if we disagree. :)