Favorite BL game?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
User avatar
Sister Kyoya
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 pm
Location: Washington State, USA
Contact:

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby Sister Kyoya » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:38 am

Frankly I like it when someone has a different opinion. Especially on things like the games because it can be tricky to navigate. Not all hentai is created the same... a mistake I found out really early on. More thoughts on the yaoi games also helps point out what makes each one unique, what storylines people found worthwhile, and all that stuff. :)

~Sister Kyoya
I'm a weirdo and I know it. :geek:
Scandalous Parchments for my original yaoi stories!
Image

deweydjb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby deweydjb » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:11 am

Yes.. I am hoping this is more on the romance side. I think there are games for everyone out there. I never trash anyone else's interest in a game, I just say this one isn't for me and move on!

User avatar
RyoumeiSan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am
Location: Germany

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby RyoumeiSan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:34 am

Any recommendations for someone who is new in the bl game genre and loves NTY!?
I must admit I'm not that much into the dark themes. Not like slice of life.
Maybe you can me recommend some new games like this.
Cheers
Ryoumei

User avatar
camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby camneliops80 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:45 am

RyoumeiSan wrote:Any recommendations for someone who is new in the bl game genre and loves NTY!?
I must admit I'm not that much into the dark themes. Not like slice of life.
Maybe you can me recommend some new games like this.
Cheers
Ryoumei
Sorry if I'm confused: you like No, Thank You!!!, but you don't like the dark themes or the slice-of-life story aspects? I'm asking so that we can give you more accurate suggestions for games and manga.

EDIT: Oh, or maybe you were asking for a friend? Meaning, your friend is the one who likes No, Thank You!!!, but you don't care for games like that yourself, so you don't know what to recommend to them?
Image

User avatar
RyoumeiSan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am
Location: Germany

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby RyoumeiSan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:12 am

camneliops80 wrote:
RyoumeiSan wrote:Any recommendations for someone who is new in the bl game genre and loves NTY!?
I must admit I'm not that much into the dark themes. Not like slice of life.
Maybe you can me recommend some new games like this.
Cheers
Ryoumei
Sorry if I'm confused: you like No, Thank You!!!, but you don't like the dark themes or the slice-of-life story aspects? I'm asking so that we can give you more accurate suggestions for games and manga.

EDIT: Oh, or maybe you were asking for a friend? Meaning, your friend is the one who likes No, Thank You!!!, but you don't care for games like that yourself, so you don't know what to recommend to them?
I know, NTY! Also has a slight dark theme, but I guess there are a lot darker games out there. No. I love the slice of life theme and looking for a bl game that has manly this theme. But it looks quite hard to get one cause there are so rarely translated to English.

User avatar
camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby camneliops80 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:47 am

RyoumeiSan wrote:
camneliops80 wrote:
RyoumeiSan wrote:Any recommendations for someone who is new in the bl game genre and loves NTY!?
I must admit I'm not that much into the dark themes. Not like slice of life.
Maybe you can me recommend some new games like this.
Cheers
Ryoumei
Sorry if I'm confused: you like No, Thank You!!!, but you don't like the dark themes or the slice-of-life story aspects? I'm asking so that we can give you more accurate suggestions for games and manga.

EDIT: Oh, or maybe you were asking for a friend? Meaning, your friend is the one who likes No, Thank You!!!, but you don't care for games like that yourself, so you don't know what to recommend to them?
I know, NTY! Also has a slight dark theme, but I guess there are a lot darker games out there. No. I love the slice of life theme and looking for a bl game that has manly this theme. But it looks quite hard to get one cause there are so rarely translated to English.
Oh, OK! I understand now. :)

I don't know too many slice-of-life BL games that are in Japanese, so hopefully somebody else can recommend them. But! I can recommend some Western BL games that are in English:

Coming Out On Top (college/university), rated 18+
Hustle Cat (cat cafe with a little bit of magic), rated PG/PG-13
Monstrous Lovers (human dating monster boys), rated PG-13 [out this summer, hopefully]

I don't know if these are quite what you are looking for, but I hope this helps!
Image

User avatar
RyoumeiSan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am
Location: Germany

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby RyoumeiSan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:23 pm

I'll have a look at Hustle Cat. I don't like the style of CooT and for Monstrous Lovers well'l have to wait. Thanks anyway for the recommendations!
Cheers

deweydjb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby deweydjb » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:06 pm

I love super heath club. It's bright, colorful, funny, fun, and the art is nice.

The other thing I didn't like about NYC was it was more of a novel, less of a game. Sometimes huge times passed before I could choose something. I like the ability to actually play, have mini games, wander around, etc.

Super health club has all that.

I like end of dreams too. It's a sprite fighter like the early final Fantasy games with added sex. Chapter one is free to play and get. The battles are hard .

deweydjb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby deweydjb » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:07 pm

I also did lile coming out on top. The story line is good with lots of humor and it has a body hair toggle.

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 992
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm

do you want the flash ones?
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest