Favorite BL game?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
Monari
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Re: Favorite BL game?

Postby Monari » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:52 am

Well The first Yaoi game i played left a scar on my souls but after that luckily i found No Thank You! it was such a nice game i felt in love with it and since then it's my favorite Bl game. But i think Seiyuu Danshi (when it's finished) Will be able to defeat No Thank You!

Milana Walters
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Milana Walters » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 pm

I'm currently obsessed with Omerta game, the art is so awesome, very deep story and the best-very manly protagonist hehe... There are 7! romance options, but only 2 are translated right now, so i'm stalking the translation thread for updates :P

Close second will be No thank you!!! i guess, though i really enjoyed only 1 romance option, since the others dont really have much love involved:(

Coming out on top could have been higher on my list if it had voice acting:( The game is really funny and light(very great relaxation after japanese bl darkness). Ian and Brad are my favorites, though i enjoyed all characters' routes.

DMMD and Lamento are good too, Noiz and Koujaku are the best and ofc Asato- hes such a puppy...ehh kitty:D

Sister Kyoya
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Sister Kyoya » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:30 pm

I made the mistake of playing the NTY demo yesterday... it was only a mistake because I can't buy the full game right now. Let's just say that it was highly entertaining and I did NOT expect the demo to go as far as it did. My brain pretty much shorts out every time I remember Ryu in the shower.
► Show Spoiler
Stupid wallet, why can't you be like a magic lamp and give me money whenever I rub you? :lol:

~Sister Kyoya
I'm a weirdo and I know it. :geek:
Scandalous Parchments for my original yaoi stories!

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Sister Kyoya wrote:I made the mistake of playing the NTY demo yesterday... it was only a mistake because I can't buy the full game right now. Let's just say that it was highly entertaining and I did NOT expect the demo to go as far as it did. My brain pretty much shorts out every time I remember Ryu in the shower.
► Show Spoiler
Stupid wallet, why can't you be like a magic lamp and give me money whenever I rub you? :lol:

~Sister Kyoya
*delighted cackling*

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:17 am

Sister Kyoya wrote:I made the mistake of playing the NTY demo yesterday... it was only a mistake because I can't buy the full game right now. Let's just say that it was highly entertaining and I did NOT expect the demo to go as far as it did. My brain pretty much shorts out every time I remember Ryu in the shower.
► Show Spoiler

~Sister Kyoya
tbh Ryu isn't even my type, but he was my 2nd favorite route in the game.
His sex scenes were so hot though.
I may need to replay them soon.. :lol:

Sister Kyoya
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Sister Kyoya » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:02 am

I think Maki might be my 2nd favorite, but that really depends on what happens to his personality. Right now he just seems so indifferent. After a snarky megane, the strong & silent type are my favorite but too often those characters have no development (like Mori from Ouran.) I don't know what it is about me that loves the challenge of getting behind the protective walls that difficult guys like to put up. Even my husband was like that in high school. Most people thought of him as scary (something he intentionally cultivated) but to me I saw it as intensity. My mind would not stop trying to find out what he was hiding and keeping everyone at a distance. LOL! So I find characters that are like locked up puzzle boxes to be entirely fascinating, but with Maki I'm just afraid he's just one dimensional.

Hiroyuki would be my third choice just because he's cute but he just seems too darn easy.

Kouichi so far ranks last for a couple of reasons. I get a little weirded out if the age gap is too far apart for the seme and uke. I always find myself thinking that the older guy should know better and why would the younger guy want someone that much older? And I know I'm a complete hypocrite because I had a crush on Patrick Stewart when I was 12 (Captain Picard FTW!) but there is difference to me between just having a crush on someone older (Richard Gere is still a sexy beast) and actively being in a relationship with someone with the massive age gap. Plus with Kouichi I can't quite figure out his personality. I have hope that once I can actually play the game that it will make more sense to me.

I still don't like Haru, but that is probably because he's a very blunt and straightforward seme, about as different as you can get from my personality. But that doesn't mean he's a poorly written character. Much of the time it just feels like I'm trapped in a car with an idiot at the wheel and I can't really control what's going on. :lol:

As I was playing I was thinking about the body hair toggle and turning it off, but much to my surprise when I got to Maki I didn't. I did think about it but it would just seem weird. I think the thing I was worried about was that the hair would be excessive but it really wasn't.

Ryu in the shower and naked Maki keep popping into my mind randomly, completely breaking my concentration. :lol:

~Sister Kyoya
I'm a weirdo and I know it. :geek:
Scandalous Parchments for my original yaoi stories!

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:55 am

Sister Kyoya wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Hiroyuki ranks first for me. He's basically super cute, slightly innocent, and I just enjoyed him the most. Out of them all I felt like Haru connected with Hiroyuki the best. However his route was a little less exciting than the other boys. But idk, I'm a fan of the cute and shy-in-the-bedroom types xD.

Maki... I don't want to spoil, but personally he was a disappointment for me (might not be for you). I went straight after him first because strong and silent type? Hell yeah. But in the end I just felt let down lol. That's all I can really say w/o spilling spoilers everywhere.

I just flat out didn't like Kouichi's route.

Haru himself is an... interesting MC. He made me crack up the entire game, but sometimes his actions made me go wtf what are you doing?!

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:09 am

Noyaroo wrote:
Sister Kyoya wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Hiroyuki ranks first for me. He's basically super cute, slightly innocent, and I just enjoyed him the most. Out of them all I felt like Haru connected with Hiroyuki the best. However his route was a little less exciting than the other boys. But idk, I'm a fan of the cute and shy-in-the-bedroom types xD.

Maki... I don't want to spoil, but personally he was a disappointment for me (might not be for you). I went straight after him first because strong and silent type? Hell yeah. But in the end I just felt let down lol. That's all I can really say w/o spilling spoilers everywhere.

I just flat out didn't like Kouichi's route.

Haru himself is an... interesting MC. He made me crack up the entire game, but sometimes his actions made me go wtf what are you doing?!
Hiroyuki is my fav as well. He is just so... moe? I don't know any other words that can describe him *_* I went for him first and have never regretted it
:evil:

Maki, while sexy as hell, has a very disappointing route to me as well since...
► Show Spoiler
Hiroyuki... still misses making him blush and moan :twisted:

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:29 am

meyaoi wrote: Hiroyuki is my fav as well. He is just so... moe? I don't know any other words that can describe him *_* I went for him first and have never regretted it

► Show Spoiler
I honestly wish I went for Hiroyuki or Ryu first. I enjoyed both of their routes so much!
Hiroyuki though, I LOVE his character archetype and that voice acting... hot damn.

Maki...
► Show Spoiler
This is why I'm glad SD is a thing because I want more fluff bl and less uh... that.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 am

Noyaroo wrote:
meyaoi wrote: Hiroyuki is my fav as well. He is just so... moe? I don't know any other words that can describe him *_* I went for him first and have never regretted it

► Show Spoiler
I honestly wish I went for Hiroyuki or Ryu first. I enjoyed both of their routes so much!
Hiroyuki though, I LOVE his character archetype and that voice acting... hot damn.

Maki...
► Show Spoiler
This is why I'm glad SD is a thing because I want more fluff bl and less uh... that.
► Show Spoiler
I haven't played Ryu's route yet, shame on me :oops: hearing you guys talk about how hot his route is just makes me want to play it now :roll:

And hell yeah, I prefer willing & horny guys :twisted: