What anime are you watching now?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

What anime are you watching now?

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:22 pm

And are you pairing two guys up even though it isn't really... yaoi? ;)

Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: What anime are you watching now?

Postby Knightusagi » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Currently, not watching any anime, more into games & mangas.

But i have pairings in almost every anime series for example, Kuroko no Basket, Free!, Black Butler, Prince of Stride, Haikyu, Ace no Daimond, Hetalia, Durara etc. cannot think of any other animes besides popular ones for now. XD

Never downtalk someone's ship, but be thinking like 'I would not ship those two together, but good that you see that ship and you like it'. Sometimes people exaggerate with the whole whose ship is the best thing.
「好きにしろ」

yumiifmb
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby yumiifmb » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 pm

I was watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (it's sadly is over as of yesterday, so I'll move to the manga now), and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (and speaking of which, the 12th wrecked me T_T I'm not surprised of what happened but heck it sure destroyed me). Otherwise my usual shounen that are usually always on-going : One Piece, Gintama, Fairy Tail.

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:52 pm

All the anime I'm watching are ending, except Nijiro Days.
I'll list some of my favorites from the season like Haikyuu, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Durarara, Diamond No Ace, and Kono Suba.

I pretty much ship in every anime I watch, whether it's straight or yaoi ships lol. Right now though my favorite ships are Kuroo/Kenma and Izaya/Shizou.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:02 pm

yumiifmb wrote:I was watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (it's sadly is over as of yesterday, so I'll move to the manga now), and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (and speaking of which, the 12th wrecked me T_T I'm not surprised of what happened but heck it sure destroyed me). Otherwise my usual shounen that are usually always on-going : One Piece, Gintama, Fairy Tail.
I just watched the last episode of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi and happened upon these pictures on Reddit: http://i.imgur.com/BoFIdjT.png and http://i.imgur.com/7DVLyqR.png. Just goes to show that Yashiro is the best girl ever for waiting 15 years :lol:
Noyaroo wrote:All the anime I'm watching are ending, except Nijiro Days.
I'll list some of my favorites from the season like Haikyuu, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Durarara, Diamond No Ace, and Kono Suba.

I pretty much ship in every anime I watch, whether it's straight or yaoi ships lol. Right now though my favorite ships are Kuroo/Kenma and Izaya/Shizou.
Awesome! My ship from Haikyuu is Kageyama/Hinata and Durarara is Masaomi/Mikado and Aoba/Mikado. Although, the ships I have for Durarara are kind of rare... :|

And I know exactly what you mean by shipping in every anime. It's like a natural thing to do for us

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Suracis wrote: I just watched the last episode of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi and happened upon these pictures on Reddit: http://i.imgur.com/BoFIdjT.png and http://i.imgur.com/7DVLyqR.png. Just goes to show that Yashiro is the best girl ever for waiting 15 years :lol:
Awesome! My ship from Haikyuu is Kageyama/Hinata and Durarara is Masaomi/Mikado and Aoba/Mikado. Although, the ships I have for Durarara are kind of rare... :|

And I know exactly what you mean by shipping in every anime. It's like a natural thing to do for us
Oh my god the Yashiro/Satoru pics killed me xD When they were on the rooftop and I was like, '...Huh I almost want to ship this now.'

And yeah the few times I've searched for Masaomi/Mikado, I don't think I've found much ><
KageHina is such a cute ship though!

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:23 pm

Noyaroo wrote:Oh my god the Yashiro/Satoru pics killed me xD When they were on the rooftop and I was like, '...Huh I almost want to ship this now.'

And yeah the few times I've searched for Masaomi/Mikado, I don't think I've found much ><
Yes! Especially when they kept talking about filling the hole in each other's hearts. I was like... well then! Can we take this somewhere more private? ;)

I found a couple of pictures and fics for Masaomi/Mikado but I kind of want to write a story about Masaomi/Mikado/Aoba. Like, who would win Mikado in the end? As for KageHina, I have so many doujins of them! They're so cute together so any smut I see between them is kind of weird. I don't know... my brain is funny.

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Suracis wrote:
Noyaroo wrote:Oh my god the Yashiro/Satoru pics killed me xD When they were on the rooftop and I was like, '...Huh I almost want to ship this now.'

Yes! Especially when they kept talking about filling the hole in each other's hearts. I was like... well then! Can we take this somewhere more private? ;)

I found a couple of pictures and fics for Masaomi/Mikado but I kind of want to write a story about Masaomi/Mikado/Aoba. Like, who would win Mikado in the end? As for KageHina, I have so many doujins of them! They're so cute together so any smut I see between them is kind of weird. I don't know... my brain is funny.
LOL I tried not to turn the rooftop convo into a pervy thing while watching but they kept going and going with the holes...

I can only read fluffy djs of KageHina, I can't do smutty ones lol. I'm so glad I'm not alone in this because they're too cute and I just can't w/ smut of them xD.
I'd totally read a fic like that :D It'd be interesting for sure.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Noyaroo wrote:LOL I tried not to turn the rooftop convo into a pervy thing while watching but they kept going and going with the holes...

I can only read fluffy djs of KageHina, I can't do smutty ones lol. I'm so glad I'm not alone in this because they're too cute and I just can't w/ smut of them xD.
I'd totally read a fic like that :D It'd be interesting for sure.
Add to the fact how Yashiro admitted how he can't live without Satoru. You can even see in a scene that Satoru's mom wasn't the only one taking care of him while he was in a coma. Fricking Yashiro shaved the guy! If that's not love, I don't know what that is. Well, it might be obsession but I prefer the former.

I was actually about to write one but I'm too occupied with another fic I'm writing for South Park. Maybe when I'm done with that, I'll write the one for Durarara. Although, that might not be until the end of this year.

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Suracis wrote: Add to the fact how Yashiro admitted how he can't live without Satoru. You can even see in a scene that Satoru's mom wasn't the only one taking care of him while he was in a coma. Fricking Yashiro shaved the guy! If that's not love, I don't know what that is. Well, it might be obsession but I prefer the former.

I was actually about to write one but I'm too occupied with another fic I'm writing for South Park. Maybe when I'm done with that, I'll write the one for Durarara. Although, that might not be until the end of this year.
Love.. obsession... same thing! xD (We'll just ignore the whole uh... almost-killing-him thing.)

A South Park fic? Ah my guilty pleasure is reading Kyle/Kenny fics :lol:.