What anime are you watching now?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: What anime are you watching now?

Postby Suracis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Noyaroo wrote: Love.. obsession... same thing! xD (We'll just ignore the whole uh... almost-killing-him thing.)

A South Park fic? Ah my guilty pleasure is reading Kyle/Kenny fics :lol:.
In some sick way, it was romantic between the both of them. Hell, after letting Satoru go off the roof, he was willing to follow him into death. That's dedication right there.

Hmm, for me, it's going to have to be Craig/Tweek and a little bit of Stan/Tweek. I've only run into two good doujins of Stan/Kyle but there are small comics here and there of other pairings. Damn it, I need more doujin of South Park.

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 am

Suracis wrote: In some sick way, it was romantic between the both of them. Hell, after letting Satoru go off the roof, he was willing to follow him into death. That's dedication right there.

Hmm, for me, it's going to have to be Craig/Tweek and a little bit of Stan/Tweek. I've only run into two good doujins of Stan/Kyle but there are small comics here and there of other pairings. Damn it, I need more doujin of South Park.
Right? Part of me was like, 'Awww that's kinda sweet in a twisted way.' Honestly though I'm expecting some sort of hospital fic to pop up like... 'so satoru I'm here to take care of you ;D ;D ;D' /done

I've run across one or two pretty good Stan/Kyle djs years ago, but that's about it. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same ones you read lol. I'd be 1000% ok w/ more South Park djs.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:11 am

Noyaroo wrote:Right? Part of me was like, 'Awww that's kinda sweet in a twisted way.' Honestly though I'm expecting some sort of hospital fic to pop up like... 'so satoru I'm here to take care of you ;D ;D ;D' /done

I've run across one or two pretty good Stan/Kyle djs years ago, but that's about it. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same ones you read lol. I'd be 1000% ok w/ more South Park djs.
Haha, I'd prefer looking at pictures of them instead of reading fics. And I don't know about you but I love Yashiro's voice actor. It was always awesome to hear him speak even though some of the words were crazy talk.

They probably are the same ones. The DJs for South Park rarely come out... like once every five years? Oh well, maybe we'll be entertained with other things like this game that's coming out! I need more BL!!! Although, there's been more BL scenes in anime you wouldn't expect. Have you seen the one with the yaoi stick?

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:14 am

Suracis wrote: Haha, I'd prefer looking at pictures of them instead of reading fics. And I don't know about you but I love Yashiro's voice actor. It was always awesome to hear him speak even though some of the words were crazy talk.

They probably are the same ones. The DJs for South Park rarely come out... like once every five years? Oh well, maybe we'll be entertained with other things like this game that's coming out! I need more BL!!! Although, there's been more BL scenes in anime you wouldn't expect. Have you seen the one with the yaoi stick?
I /love/ Yashiro's voice actor, he played the crazy role so well.

I don't think I've seen the yaoi stick LOL... or maybe I have and wasn't aware.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:18 am

Noyaroo wrote:I /love/ Yashiro's voice actor, he played the crazy role so well.

I don't think I've seen the yaoi stick LOL... or maybe I have and wasn't aware.
Here you go! Enjoy the yaoi stick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zohgyRETOfs

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 am

Suracis wrote: Here you go! Enjoy the yaoi stick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zohgyRETOfs
HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS
That was straight up hilarious lol.
I was almost expecting something related to pocky xD

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 am

Noyaroo wrote:HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS
That was straight up hilarious lol.
I was almost expecting something related to pocky xD
I remember the first time I saw this. I really wanted something to happen between them but was so sad when nothing did. But at least I got some sort of entertainment out of it.

Have you heard of Nourin? There's a pocky related scene in this one... if you're interested.

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:32 am

Suracis wrote: I remember the first time I saw this. I really wanted something to happen between them but was so sad when nothing did. But at least I got some sort of entertainment out of it.

Have you heard of Nourin? There's a pocky related scene in this one... if you're interested.
I've heard of it, never watched it though. I'm interested :D

And lol the amount of fujo bait in anime makes me shake my head. See the latest offender: Prince of Stride. On one hand it's amusing, but on the other it gets a little old after awhile.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:36 am

Noyaroo wrote:I've heard of it, never watched it though. I'm interested :D

And lol the amount of fujo bait in anime makes me shake my head. See the latest offender: Prince of Stride. On one hand it's amusing, but on the other it gets a little old after awhile.
Well then, here you go! Make sure you skip to 2:10... unless you want to set the scene and get a better understanding of what's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFs8aoCPbY

Prince of Stride? I've never heard of it. What kind of bait is there...?

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:47 am

Suracis wrote:
Noyaroo wrote:I've heard of it, never watched it though. I'm interested :D

Well then, here you go! Make sure you skip to 2:10... unless you want to set the scene and get a better understanding of what's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFs8aoCPbY

Prince of Stride? I've never heard of it. What kind of bait is there...?
It's a running/parkour anime. It tries to be like Free! but... fails lol. Theres this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs06oGzTXiI which was rather hilarious and some moments where they're helping each other stretch and oh god lmao. They basically pushed The MC and Totally-not-Haru's relationship SO hard lol.

Lol ok that pocky scene was good xD