What anime are you watching now?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: What anime are you watching now?

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 am

KnB is pretty good but I like to pair up Kuroko with the short red-haired one with the emperor eyes. I forget their names already...

Here's another to enjoy! Although, the English accent is kind of funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8U0UpyUZ8M

Knightusagi
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Postby Knightusagi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:26 am

Suracis wrote:KnB is pretty good but I like to pair up Kuroko with the short red-haired one with the emperor eyes. I forget their names already...

ayakashi seijuro
「好きにしろ」

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 am

Knightusagi wrote:ayakashi seijuro
Oh yeah, that sounds about right. Thanks!

Tenka
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Tenka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am

Currently I’m watching Haikyuu, One Punch Man, Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, GATE and every now and then some episodes of Fairy Tail. Although I usually don’t really follow the long-running shonen-fighting series. But Fairy Tail has Natsu and Gray, they are hot as fuck and obviously made for each other.

Haikyuu is probably the best sports anime I know. The manga is amazing already (I think Furudate is genius-level regarding character creation) but Production I.G also did a really nice job with the animation. And it’s definitely easy to see some M/M couples in this series, the most obvious probably Kageyama/Hinata, Iwaizumi/Oikawa and Kuroo/Kenma. I guess this series is just awesome in every aspect. :D
If you’re going to hit it, hit it until it breaks.

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am

Suracis wrote:KnB is pretty good but I like to pair up Kuroko with the short red-haired one with the emperor eyes. I forget their names already...

Here's another to enjoy! Although, the English accent is kind of funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8U0UpyUZ8M
I remember this anime! I was not a fan of the ending lol.

I ship Kuroko with Kise.... who I also ship with Aomine :lol:

Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Noyaroo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 am

Tenka wrote:Currently I’m watching Haikyuu, One Punch Man, Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, GATE and every now and then some episodes of Fairy Tail. Although I usually don’t really follow the long-running shonen-fighting series. But Fairy Tail has Natsu and Gray, they are hot as fuck and obviously made for each other.

Haikyuu is probably the best sports anime I know. The manga is amazing already (I think Furudate is genius-level regarding character creation) but Production I.G also did a really nice job with the animation. And it’s definitely easy to see some M/M couples in this series, the most obvious probably Kageyama/Hinata, Iwaizumi/Oikawa and Kuroo/Kenma. I guess this series is just awesome in every aspect. :D
Haikyuu basically thrusted me into the sports anime world, but it's still my fave sports anime overall. From the art to the soundtrack to the character development, it's so well done. It's funny because I started watching it for all the kurootsukki spam on twitter and stayed for the hype af volleyball matches.

-notices your location- You a madhouse fan? Bc that's my fave studio with Production IG right behind it.

Knightusagi
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Postby Knightusagi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:39 am

Tenka wrote:Currently I’m watching Haikyuu, One Punch Man, Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, GATE and every now and then some episodes of Fairy Tail. Although I usually don’t really follow the long-running shonen-fighting series. But Fairy Tail has Natsu and Gray, they are hot as fuck and obviously made for each other.

One punch man! Genos <3 have not checked it out yet.. But love this character!
「好きにしろ」

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:41 am

Yes! I'm not the only one who pairs Natsu with Gray! Fire and Ice? Totally made for each other!

As for Haikyuu... the only thing that could match up with its intensity would probably be Ace of the Diamond.

Tenka
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Tenka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:03 am

Noyaroo wrote: Haikyuu basically thrusted me into the sports anime world, but it's still my fave sports anime overall. From the art to the soundtrack to the character development, it's so well done. It's funny because I started watching it for all the kurootsukki spam on twitter and stayed for the hype af volleyball matches.

-notices your location- You a madhouse fan? Bc that's my fave studio with Production IG right behind it.
Yeah, I thought of Studio Madhouse when I put that there, such a brilliant name. My Top 5 studios are Ghibli, Madhouse, Production I.G, J.C.STAFF and Bones. When I look back at all the anime I watched, I think those usually delivered the best quality.

I liked sports anime for quite a while, the ones without superpowers, and Haikyuu is definitely one of the best...
Suracis wrote:Yes! I'm not the only one who pairs Natsu with Gray! Fire and Ice? Totally made for each other!

As for Haikyuu... the only thing that could match up with its intensity would probably be Ace of the Diamond.
... and Ace of the Diamond is definitely another one. Although I think later on Terajima fucks up his story quite a bit. I didn’t really like the constant ridicule of his main character and shifting focus so much to Furuya, you might think he’s the MC.

Yeah, normally fighting-shonen stuff is more or less non-sexual/non-romantic to me (like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, etc.), but Fairy Tail seems to be an exception. I just don’t like the suggested straight pairings (Gray/Juvia? Hell no! Natsu/Lucy? No, thank you.), but Natsu/Gray just makes so much sense. They are both hot, fire and ice, they could be switching for some variety, it’s perfect. Regarding straight pairings, I think Erza and Jellal have a nice story and work just fine together.
If you’re going to hit it, hit it until it breaks.

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:10 am

Knightusagi wrote: One punch man! Genos <3 have not checked it out yet.. But love this character!
Genos is pure awesomeness! First when i saw pics of him, I thought waaah sexy now im totally obsessed with him xD one of best characters in a while. I think you will like him even more when you see him in action! ;)
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD