Everyone's Time Zone

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.

Time Zones

CST
3
19%
EST
5
31%
PST
2
13%
GMT (UTC 0:00)
3
19%
UTC+09:00
0
No votes
UTC+08:00
1
6%
UTC+07:00
2
13%
UTC+06:00
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:56 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:Lol, saying Jersey isn't popular is like saying lady gaga isn't XD
Well, I suppose Jersey is popular but not in a good way. It's usually used in shows like South Park. Hence, "It's a Jersey thing", which I find to be humiliating at times.
wurpess wrote:I'm actually originally from NJ. :D *high five*
Oh cool! Which part of NJ did you used to live in?
Image

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby wurpess » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Suracis wrote: Oh cool! Which part of NJ did you used to live in?
South Jersey. About 10-15 min over the bridge from Philly. You?

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Suracis wrote:Well, I suppose Jersey is popular but not in a good way. It's usually used in shows like South Park. Hence, "It's a Jersey thing", which I find to be humiliating at times.
Awwww :( *Goes to show how sheltered I am*

My mother is from Jersey so I don't hear much bad things about it X3
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby Knightusagi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:18 pm

lol Mine is UTC +2 in summertime and UTC +1 in wintertime, currently Summertime (UTC+2), europe
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby wurpess » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:25 pm

keyxmakerx wrote: Awwww :( *Goes to show how sheltered I am*

My mother is from Jersey so I don't hear much bad things about it X3
I think that is the distinct difference between hearing about it from someone actually from there vs from an outsider or the media. Most of us Jerseyans are actually proud of our state, despite the bad rap. Heck, we even embrace it. But we also know about all the awesome things about living there. And tend to miss a lot of those things if/when we leave. (While the beaches are nicer here in Hawaii, and a shorter drive to get to them, I miss Wawa, cheesesteaks, and decent pizza. :( ) To others, it may be a shithole, but to us, it's OUR shithole. XD (Ok, maybe not quite, but like I said, we've had enough time to experience all the good things. ;) )

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 pm

wurpess wrote:South Jersey. About 10-15 min over the bridge from Philly. You?
Oh really? I live in North Jersey. I'm literally a block away from New York... that's how far up north I am. That explains why you see Wawa since it isn't that popular around where I am.
keyxmakerx wrote:Awwww :( *Goes to show how sheltered I am*

My mother is from Jersey so I don't hear much bad things about it X3
Have you ever been to Jersey? It's not a bad place to live in but it does have a bad reputation. For example, NJ buying trash from NY to get income. It's sometimes called "Jew Jersey" - not to offend anyone here. And a lot of people here don't know how to drive, which is why living here has one of the most expensive auto insurance rates.
Image

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Suracis wrote:Have you ever been to Jersey? It's not a bad place to live in but it does have a bad reputation. For example, NJ buying trash from NY to get income. It's sometimes called "Jew Jersey" - not to offend anyone here. And a lot of people here don't know how to drive, which is why living here has one of the most expensive auto insurance rates.
No... :? I haven't been able to afford leaving my states borders.. X3 Plus the fact I'm moving to WA here soon so.
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby wurpess » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Suracis wrote: Oh really? I live in North Jersey. I'm literally a block away from New York... that's how far up north I am. That explains why you see Wawa since it isn't that popular around where I am.
Oh wow, so we're at opposite ends. lol And yes, South Jersey, Wawa. . . Wawa Everywhere. XD

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby Jai1579 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Suracis wrote:Guess I'm one of the few people from EST...

That's a bit surprising.
I'm also from EST. New England more specifically
Image

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Everyone's Time Zone

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:29 pm

New England is GMT though? O.o
*No Longer Present On Forums*


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest