Off Topic* Undertale

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:33 am

Suracis wrote:Drag me? What do I look like? A piece of meat?
No, You are a transportable soul : D
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 1:34 am

Jai1579 wrote:
No, You are a transportable soul : D
Sir, you're not the grim reaper so don't think about touching my soul. It belongs to someone else already.
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:
No, You are a transportable soul : D
Sir, you're not the grim reaper so don't think about touching my soul. It belongs to someone else already.
Fair enough :lol: Is it Chara?
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 1:37 am

Yes, Chara. Unless there's another grim reaper, demon or whatever I'd be more into...
Image

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:00 am

Suracis wrote:Yes, Chara. Unless there's another grim reaper, demon or whatever I'd be more into...

Then, XD I think Chara is going to be the one for a while
Image

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby KianWindmill » Tue May 24, 2016 11:11 am

Damn I must start it soon, still xD I mean you infected me with Metaton, Jai, fair enough, but now im busy with this chara type guy. XD
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 pm

KianWindmill wrote:Damn I must start it soon, still xD I mean you infected me with Metaton, Jai, fair enough, but now im busy with this chara type guy. XD
Then start playing the game soon Kian :lol:
Image

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby KianWindmill » Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Jai1579 wrote:
KianWindmill wrote:Damn I must start it soon, still xD I mean you infected me with Metaton, Jai, fair enough, but now im busy with this chara type guy. XD
Then start playing the game soon Kian :lol:
Geez yeah i ikr ?! XDD im just so freaking slow
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:12 pm

KianWindmill wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:
KianWindmill wrote:Damn I must start it soon, still xD I mean you infected me with Metaton, Jai, fair enough, but now im busy with this chara type guy. XD
Then start playing the game soon Kian :lol:
Geez yeah i ikr ?! XDD im just so freaking slow
You have the game installed on your pc don't you? :lol:
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 6:13 pm

► Show Spoiler
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest